剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I didn't do this.
不是我做的
Where were you when the shots were fired?
枪响的时候你在哪里
Did anyone see you?
有人看见吗
I didn't steal that food!
不是我偷的食物
Wouldn't be the first time.
不是第一次了吧
That was a few candy bars more than a year ago.
那是一年多以前了 只是几块糖
And I've been on lowered rations since.
从那之后 我已经少吃了
You sure don't look like you've been on 900 calories a day.
你确实看起来不像一天只吃九百卡路里
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Iggy.
伊吉
Iggy.
伊吉
Ignatius.
伊吉内修斯
We've had these issues with you before.
我们发现过你犯这种错误
You're the only one with a key.
你是唯一一个有钥匙的人
And you've made it clear for a long time
你也明确表达出想离开这里
that you wanted to leave.
已经有一段时间了
I wanted all of us to leave!
我想的是我们所有人一起离开
This place is a death trap!
这个地方就是一个死亡陷阱
Iggy.
伊吉
Iggy.
伊吉
Brother, if you want people to start believing what you say,
兄弟 你如果想让大家相信你说的话
you got to start telling the truth.
你就必须实话实说
The truth!
说实话
I am telling the truth, you bastard!
我说的就是实话 你个混♥蛋♥
Don't do this!
别这样
Washington.
华盛顿
Secure the food in the kitchen. Keep it under guard.
去厨房♥看好食物 保持警戒
You made your decision for us, Iggy.
你逼我们做的决定 伊吉
Don't do this. Please.
别这样 求你了
We cannot tolerate any violence.
我们不能容忍♥任何暴♥力♥
What makes you so sure he's the guilty one? Where's your proof?
你们凭什么确认他就是小偷 证据在哪
He knew the consequences.
他知道后果
Look. If you send him out there now, that's a death sentence.
听着 如果现在把他赶出去 他必死无疑
He'll be killed and turn for sure.
他会被杀死然后变成僵尸
Oh, okay. Anything else you want to say before you leave?
好吧 在你离开之前还有什么想说的吗
Bite me!
去死吧
At least give him a weapon!
至少给他个武器
Wait. You shouldn't have done what you did, Iggy.
等等 你不应该那么做 伊吉
Iggy, take this.
伊吉 拿着
Please don't let me! Please help me!
求求你们别赶我走 请救救我
Travis! Travis, please!
特拉维斯 特拉维斯 求你了
Open the door!
开门啊
Dana!
戴娜
Help me!
救救我
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
Not so good, chief.
不太好 头儿
I got the bleeding stopped,
我把血止住了
but he still hasn't regained consciousness.
但他还是没醒过来
He just keeps moaning like that, like he's having a bad dream.
他一直这样呻♥吟♥ 好像是做噩梦了
As soon as he can travel, we got to get the hell out of here.
等他能走了 我们马上离开这鬼地方
Well we're gonna have to wait till the swelling goes down
我们得等到肿块消下去
and he's conscious.
等他醒过来
If we try to move him now, it could kill him.
如果我们现在挪动他 会害死他的
What about this guy?
这个家伙怎么回事
Oh man, check this out.
伙计 看看这个
That thing about the bullet passing through Murphy
子弹射穿了摩菲
and hitting this guy in the heart blew my mind you know.
击中了这家伙的心脏 哥都惊呆了
Got me thinking, if that tiny amount of Murphy blood
我在想 如果这么一点摩菲的血
could keep this guy from turning,
就能不让这家伙变成僵尸
what would a little bit more blood do?
那再来点血会有什么效果呢
Doc.
多克
I know, I know. But it's the apocalypse.
我知道 我知道 但现在可是世界末日啊
I figure go for it, right?
我觉得可以大胆尝试 对吧
So I've been soaking this rag in Murphy blood
所以我把这块抹布浸在摩菲的血里
and letting Greg here suck on it.
然后让格雷格吸
Doc. Doc.
多克 多克
I know. Bad idea, right?
我知道 不是什么好主意
But check it out. He's getting better.
但是看看啊 他有好转了
His fever broke. He's breathing normally,
他的烧退了 呼吸均匀了
which I don't know how the hell you do that
我不知道这是怎么做到的
when you got a hole in your chest the size of a silver dollar.
胸口上有个硬币大小的窟窿还能这样
And look at his skin.
看看他的皮肤
It's turning that pretty blue, just like Murphy.
已经变得这么蓝了 跟摩菲一样
Wow, this Murphy shit is real, isn't it?
所以关于摩菲的说法是真的 对吗
Sure looks like it, chief.
看来是的 老大
Well keep an eye on
盯着点
him
他
it
它
Whatever.
随便吧
Keep Murphy alive.
别让摩菲死了
Where you going?
你去哪
I'm gonna go climb the corporate ladder.
我去促进合作
I told you it was only a matter of time
我跟你说过他们驱逐伊吉
before they banish Iggy.
只是时间问题
I know. You called it.
我知道 你说过了
And since when has Dana started leading popcorn circle?
戴娜从什么时候开始领导爆米花会议的
She never even finished her masters.
她连硕士都没念完
If she wasn't sleeping with...
如果不是她睡了...
We...We don't know that.
我们...不知道不能乱说
Please. It's so obvious.
拜托 多明显啊
You see the way he looks at her.
你也看见他看她的眼神了
Excuse me.
你在听吗
I know. You called it.
我知道 你说过了
And what about these new people?
这些新人怎么办
Why are we sharing anything with them?
我们为什么要跟他们分享资源
Who are they to us?
他们是我们的什么人
Look. Iggy paid the price for that decision.
伊吉已经为他的选择付出了代价
And he's gone. But we're still here.
然而他走了 我们还在这
We're going to need every bite of food they take.
我们仍然需要他们吃掉的每一口食物
I'm really sorry you had to witness that.
很抱歉让你看见那一幕
Some people just leave you no choice, you know?
有的人就是让你无可奈何 对吧
We've all had to make tough decisions.
我们都做过艰难的决定
We make decisions as a group.
我们做的是集体决定
It takes more work,
虽然更费周折
but then people feel like they own the outcome.
但是这样大家才会对结果满意
And Iggy supported all the policies
导致伊吉被驱逐的每一条政策
that led to his banishment.
他都支持过
Why didn't you all leave a long time ago?
你们当时为什么没早点离开
It was a real horror show.
当时情况太可怕了
Half the people in this hotel died
从发现第一个僵尸起不到一小时
within one hour of seeing the first z.
酒店里就死了一半人
Somehow we were able to keep it under control,
最终我们控制住了疫情
thanks to the teamwork rehearsal we had done
这归功于我们研讨会中 团队合作
from our workshop.
演练的成果
Hey, guys. How are you?
伙计们 你们好
There were 120 of us.
本来我们有120人
Lots of tough decisions.
看来经历了很多艰难的决定
What's down there?
那下面是什么
Oh, that's where the...the outbreak happened.
那里是... 疫情暴发的地方
All the rooms are off limits now.
这些房♥间现在都禁止入内
Listen, I'm really sorry that your man got shot.
很抱歉你的人中了枪
Yeah. And I'm sorry it was one of us.
是啊 也很抱歉是我们的人干的
I knew Iggy had a flawed character,
我知道伊吉有人格缺陷
but I just didn't think he had it in him to shoot someone.
但我没料到他会朝人开枪
So I'm really sorry.
所以我真的很抱歉
Thanks.
谢谢
Let's see about getting people some food.
我们去看看给大家准备的食物吧
Washington, let's get...
华盛顿 我们去...
Washington?
华盛顿
Washington?
华盛顿
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表