剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Same way you're a real doctor.
和你的医生执照一样真
Right on.
好吧
This stuff is strong, ain't it?
这药劲儿很足啊
Yes.
是的
We use it to guide us spiritually.
我们用它为灵魂指引方向
Just
不过
some of us.
只是少数人吧
Actually just me.
其实 好像只有我
And you hallucinate on this stuff, right?
用它时你会出现幻觉吗
Big time.
各种幻觉
Good.
那就好
Cuz right now there's a three foot tall raven
因为现在你旁边就站着一只
right next to you.
很高的三足乌鸦
How's your pain doing?
现在还觉得痛吗
Feeling no pain, doc.
疼痛去无踪哦 医生
In fact, I'm gonna refer all my patients to you.
我要把所有的患者都介绍给你
Hey,
嘿
you wanna see something over here?
过来看看这个好吗
Are they talking to you too?
他们也在和你说话吗
They always do.
经常如此
That dude is my great great great grandpa.
那位是我的曾曾曾祖父
Taklishim.
塔克里西姆
The grey one.
伟大的人
He was a great medicine man.
一位伟大的巫医
He teaches me something new everyday.
每天都教给我许多新知识
I don't know how,
我也不知道怎么回事
but I swear I understand every word they're saying.
但我发誓我真的能听懂他们说的每一句话
Can't believe my ancestors were such boneheads.
真不敢相信我的祖先们就是些蠢货
I'm really sorry for the way they treated your people.
我真的很为他们对待你们的方式感到抱歉
Not your fault.
那不是你的错
All we have is right here and now.
我们拥有的只有当下
In the end, everything is forgiven.
最后 一切都会被宽恕
I sure hope you're right.
我衷心希望你是对的
First floor barricades are complete.
一楼的堡垒搭好了
Anyone else feel like
难道只有我一人觉得
we're trying to plug a hole in the titanic with toilet paper?
我们就是在试图用卫生纸补泰坦尼克的大洞吗
Got any better ideas, Murphy? I'd love to hear it.
有更好的提议吗 摩菲 我洗耳恭听
Abandoning ship seems like a pretty good idea to me.
我觉得弃船就是个很好的选择
To where? We do not have enough gas to get far enough away,
弃船去哪里 我们的汽油跑不了多远
and I do not want to get caught out there in the open.
而且我更不想在开阔地带战斗
These walls are steel reinforced concrete.
这些墙是钢筋水泥加固的
We're not gonna leave our home. Not again.
我们不会离开家的 不会再离开了
Hey, kid. I tell you, you got to go talk to their ancestors.
跟你说 孩子 你一定得和他们祖先聊聊
I'm telling you,
不骗你
they're some of the coolest people you'll ever meet.
他们是你能遇到的最酷的人
What the hell's going on?!
这是怎么回事
You patched them up. Now it's time for them to go.
你治好了他们 他们该走了
Their presence here puts us all in danger.
他们在这里让我们大家都陷入了危险
I'm not about to let that happen.
我不能允许这种事发生
This is as far as we go.
我们就走到这儿了
Go back to your people.
回你们的人那里去
We're free to go?
我们可以走了吗
Take yes for an answer, kid. Come on.
当做是同意吧 孩子 咱们走
Doc!
多克
Thanks for volunteering to be our early warning alarm.
谢谢你们自愿充当我们的"提前警报"
This is crazy! Let us go! You'll never see us again!
这太疯狂了 放了我们 我们不会再来了
You got that right.
那是当然
Look.
听着
You and I both know what happens if I let you go.
你我都清楚放了你们会是什么结果
You'll find your party
你会找到你们的人
and then turn around and come right after me and my family.
紧接着就回来找我和家人的麻烦
No, we wouldn't.
不 我们不会的
Yes, you would. And so would I.
你会的 换我我也会的
Besides, if I am wrong,
再说了 就算我想错了
it doesn't really matter. Does it?
也无所谓啊 对吧
We're all gonna die anyway.
反正人总有一死
I've never seen so many stars, man.
我从来没见过这么多星星 哥们儿
What? Doc, it's daytime.
什么 多克 现在是大白天
Wow, this stuff is stronger than I thought.
这药劲比我想的还强
What is wrong with you?
你出什么问题啦
Not a thing, man.
我好的很 哥们儿
In fact, I'm more at peace now
事实上 现在我的内心更加平静
Than before the whole world turned fubar.
我现在比僵尸末日到来之前还要平静
I'm getting dizzy.
我已经头晕眼花了
We're gonna need to try to get free before I black out.
趁我还没昏过去我们必须想办法逃走
I am already free.
我已经自♥由♥了
This reality
现实世界
is just a cage of our perception, man.
只是我们感觉的囚笼而已 兄弟
Doc, you're scaring me.
多克 你吓到我了
It's okay, kid.
没事 孩子
I'm just creating my own reality here.
我只是在构建自己的世界
Well in your reality, is there a Z headed straight our way?
那你的世界里也有一只僵尸朝我们走来吗
Oh yeah. A butt ugly one too.
是啊 而且奇丑无比
Doesn't that concern you?
你就不担心吗
Nope.
不
This is not how I want to die.
我不想就这样死啊
It is not our time to die.
我们还没到死的时候
I think I'm gonna pass out.
我想我要昏过去了
What was that?
怎么回事
Where's the zombie?
僵尸去哪儿了
I'm not exactly sure.
我也不确定
But I think I killed it.
但我觉得是我杀了它
How?
怎么杀的
Astral projection.
星体投射
Could you do it again?
你能再来一次吗
I got no idea how I did it the first time.
我不知道第一次是怎么做到的
I hate to tell you this, kid.
很遗憾地告诉你 孩子
But I think the peyote's wearing off.
致幻剂的药效发挥完了
Hey, you! Ugly! You're slip's showing!
那个 丑八怪 你内衣露出来了
Doc, what the hell are you doing?
多克 你在搞什么鬼
Buying you time. Would you shut up?
帮你拖延时间 能给我闭嘴吗
Come on girlfriend, over here!
来啊姑娘 到这儿来
I need some Z weed.
我需要僵麻
What are you? Our guardian angel?
你是谁 守护天使吗
Just someone who hates seeing innocent people mistreated.
我只是不喜欢看到无辜的人受虐待
I don't know how we can ever thank you.
我都不知道该怎么感谢你才好
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Name it.
说吧
Our people at the casino are just as stubborn as red hawk.
我们赌场那边的人倔得像牛
They won't believe me if I tell them what's coming.
我告诉他们情况很严重他们也不信
But they might believe you.
但他们也许会听你的
Well I'm in.
我也去
Since when do you know how to ride a horse?
你什么时候也会骑马了
I don't. This is my first time.
不知道 这是我第一次骑
I got some friends telling me what to do.
我有朋友教我怎么骑
I'll lead.
我来领路
I think I got him.
我想我联♥系♥上他了
Delta Xray Delta. This is citizen Z.
三角洲X光小队 我是市民Z
Do you copy?
是否收到
Delta Xray Delta. This is Northern Light.
三角洲X光小队 这里是北极光
Come in, please.
请回答
Citizen Z, go for Carver.
市民Z 我是卡佛
Addy, hey. Listen.
艾迪 听着
Battery's low. Can't talk long. I got a favor to ask.
没电了 长话短说 我需要帮助
Yeah, what's up?
什么事
I'm having a hard time killing this one last zombie.
我在杀最后一只僵尸时遇到了困难
Anybody there know how to fire
你们那边有人会使用
an AT4 anti-tank missile launcher?
AT4反坦克火箭筒吗
Hey, CZ. This is Warren. I can talk you through it.
市民Z 我是沃伦 我可以教你
Is it in front of you?
它在你面前吗
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表