剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
Made it myself. I call it the z whacker.
我自己做的 我叫它僵尸重击
Well slap my ass and call me sally.
真♥他♥妈♥吓了我一跳
if it ain't Sketchy McClain.
竟然是斯盖齐 ·麦克莱恩
She's not Cassandra.
她不是卡桑德拉
Not anymore.
不再是了
That didn't sound good.
那听起来可不妙
Where's Cassandra?
卡桑德拉呢
I mercied her.
我对她施以仁慈了
I gave her life.
是我让她重生的
And you had no right to take that away.
你凭什么夺走她的生命
Hello, fellows.
小伙子们 你们好
A healthy grill is a healthy man.
拥有一口健康的牙齿才称得上是健康的人
From the air we breathe to the kisses we impart,
从我们呼吸的空气到我们的接吻
It is our buccal cavity that separates us from the plants.
正是我们的口腔将我们与植物区别开来
It is incumbent upon us, therefore,
因此对我们而言 保护好口腔的
to service its gatekeepers.
"看门人"是义不容辞的
Gentlemen, good day.
先生们 你们好
My name is Rollie. This is my colleague Cornelius.
我叫罗利 这位是我的同事科尼利厄斯
Gentlemen, when was the last time you had your teeth cleaned?
先生们 你们上次洗牙是什么时候了
Times are never too desperate for self-improvement.
只要有心自我改善 永远为时不晚哦
We accept donations.
我们接受捐赠
Food, water, gas, bullets, batteries. We also accept smiles
食品 水 瓦斯 子弹 电池 此外我们还接受微笑哦
Please, enjoy the seated experience.
拜托去落座享受一下吧
Up you go.
请坐上去吧
Well you look like you still have some large capable teeth.
看样子你依旧拥有十分健全的牙齿哦
That's great news.
那是个好消息
How often would you say you floss?
你用牙线剔牙的频度如何呢
This simple daily ritual can add
这个日常习惯可以带给你
years of happiness and productivity.
多年的欢乐和生产力哦
A healthy mouth is
一个健康的口腔
A healthy life.
等于一个健康的人生
The Mississippi sure ain't as mighty as it used to be.
现在的密西西比肯定今非昔比啦
We'll move faster on river than on foot.
我们在水上行走比陆上要来得快
We can take this south to Memphis and then head west.
我们可以坐船南下到孟菲斯 然后再向西前进
Can't we find another one?
我们就不能再找条船吗
No.
不能
You wanna help us out?
你想来帮帮我们吗
No, I don't.
并不想
By the way, I can't swim.
顺便说一句 哥是旱鸭子
Easy! I don't want any trouble.
放轻松 我可不想惹麻烦
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
It's my boat.
这是我的船
Makes sense.
说的挺有理的
It's ours now.
现在是我们的了
What the hell? Now wait a minute.
搞什么鬼 等一下
I don't like this deal. Can we negotiate?
我可不喜欢这买♥♥卖♥♥ 我们能谈谈吗
Hey, listen.
喂 听着
Listen, this boat ain't easy to operate.
听着 这船并不容易操控
Well plus, I know the river. The channel patterns.
此外我了解这条河及其河型
I'd make a great asset.
我会是个有用的人
Forget it.
别指望了
You talk too much.
你太絮叨了
No, no, no, no, no, no, listen. I can keep quiet.
别别别别别 听着 我可以做个安静的男子
You won't hear a peep.
你一声都听不到的
Can you take us south to Memphis?
你能把我们南下带到孟菲斯吗
Well hell yes.
当然可以了
Let's go.
那咱就走吧
I'll take you to the Gortner Bridge, just north of the city.
我会带你们去城市北边的葛特纳桥
Road block on the east side keeps things pretty quiet.
东边的路障确保了那里静谧如斯
After that, where you headed? East, west?
之后呢 你们打算往哪走 往东还是西
Shut up.
闭上嘴
Sure thing.
那是当然
Nothing worse than a blabber mouth that won't shut up.
最怕见到一个不知该如何闭嘴的碎嘴子了
It's kinda like back in the before.
这让我想起了以前
I had this brother in law
我有个小舅子
Does this thing actually run?
这破船真的还能动吗
I swear it ran as soon as yesterday.
我发誓它昨天还能跑呢
10k, check the motor.
一万 去查查马达
Oh thank you, young man.
谢啦 小伙子
Yeah, I got a stinger in my neck.
我这脖子被蜇了一下
A lot of weakness in my upper extremities.
我上肢有好多弱点呢
Hey, I think I know those dudes.
喂 我觉得我认识那俩家伙
Oh my god. Is that
天呐 那是
Sketchy and Skeezy.
斯盖齐和斯基齐吗
Slow down, man.
老兄 减速
Slowing down.
减速
Hey, we're not slowing down.
喂 我们不要减速
Yeah. For once I agree with him.
是啊 这一次我和他意见一致
Aye aye, sir.
好吧 遵命
Do what I tell you and slow down. Those are my friends.
听老子的减速 他们是我的朋友
Well is that really necessary?
有必要这样吗
Let's check it out.
我们还是瞧瞧看吧
Mistake.
这是个错误
Never get off the boat.
千万不要下船
Doc!
多克
Well I'll be damned!
哦呦 真想不到呀
Well if it ain't tweedle dee and tweedle dumbass.
是啊 这不是蠢货兄弟俩嘛
Oh man. Your guys's timing is perfect.
老兄 你们出现的时机太棒了
What happened to him?
他怎么了
He fell in with the wrong crowd.
他栽进了错误的地方
Hey, kid! You still shooting out the lights?
喂 孩子 你还在坚持射击吗
Yeah.
是啊
Great. Help us with this gear, will ya?
太棒了 能帮我们把这装备抬上去吗
You're not bringing that on board.
你不可以把那玩意拿到船上来
Sir. With all due respect,
先生 恕我直言
This is valuable booty worth about four weeks of road time.
这是一件值得花费四周才能搞到的珍贵战利品
You get one.
你可以拿一件
All right, we're taking this one.
好吧 我们拿这一件
Well what about the salt and pepper shakers?
那食盐瓶和胡椒粉瓶怎么办
I think they're in this one.
我想它们在这个里面
Now or never, boys.
机不可失哦 兄弟们
Just so happens you caught us on the upswing.
正好在我们的崛起期被你们碰到了
Long gestating plans have been percolating
一个长♥期♥孕育的计划正在被逐步渗透
and coming into fruition all at once.
将会一下子开花结果
It's been a pretty good season for us.
现在对我们而言是个好时节
Where the hell'd you find all that stuff?
你们从哪里找到的那些东西
Oh yeah, we stayed in Memphis for a bit.
我们在孟菲斯待了段日子
Happened by a little bitty place. Maybe you've heard of it.
恰好来到了个小地方 或许你们听说过
Former home of the king.
摇滚乐之王的故居
You looted graceland?
你们抢了雅园吗[猫王故居]
Oh we cleaned the place out.
我们把那扫荡了个底朝天
We had a couple of truckloads of authentic Elvis swag
我们搞到几货车的来自猫王的赃物呢
Until we ran into a little bit of trouble.
直到我们遇到了点小麻烦
And if you were all the way in Memphis,
如果你们之前一直在孟菲斯
How was it that you ended up here?
为什么又会出现在这呢
Oh cos we took a river trail up north in Nebraska
因为我们本打算走水路去内布拉斯加州
until we ran into some angry Albanians
直到我们遇到了愤怒的阿尔巴尼亚人
who did not like us.
他们不喜欢我们
Skeezy here damn near lost a leg.
这位斯基齐差点丢了一条腿
What happened?
发生了什么
They were gonna chop off my leg.
他们差点砍了我的腿
Damn.
太糟了
It was nothing a little bit of discourse that could amend.
跟他们没有什么道理可讲
We're all just animals
我们都是动物而已
looking for a connection.
找寻着灵犀相通的人
Oh and plus we got them with "The Murphy".
而且我们为他们抓到了那个"摩菲"
Excuse me?
什么
Yeah, it's just this thing we do.
是啊 我们只干成了这件事
It works cuz of Skeezy's passing resemblance.
这事儿能成 皆因斯基齐找了个外表相似的人
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表