剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Then I guess he came to the wrong planet.
那么姐想它来错星球了
Dan Scully?
丹·斯库利
That nut job from Pluto?
那个来自冥王星的怪咖吗
I don't understand, Mr. Scully.
我不明白 斯库利先生
Why are you acting like one of the aliens?
你为什么要假扮成外星人呢
I'm sorry, Bernadette. There are no aliens.
对不起 伯纳黛特 根本没有什么外星人
It's...
只有...
It was always just me.
只有我而已
I'm sorry I lied to you.
对不起我骗了你
I was gonna tell you the truth once you got on board.
我本想等你上了船再告诉你的
You mean there are no aliens?
你是说没有外星人
Only you?
都是你装的吗
Just me.
只有我
The rest were just
其余的都是
test pilot zombies from year one.
大灾变时变成僵尸的试飞员
Why are you still alive?
那你怎么还活着
I've only been here a few months.
我只来了几个月
Everyone was dead or turned when I got here.
我来的时候其他人不是死了就是尸变了
My job...
我的任务...
was to salvage any technology they were testing here.
就是回收他们在这里测试的各种科技
I was supposed to fly...
我本应该驾驶...
this craft back to Zona.
这个飞行器回若娜的
And...
而且...
I wanted to take you with me.
我想带你和我一起走
Where's Zona?
若娜在哪
You wanted to take me?
你想带我一起去
It's beautiful there.
那边很美
How did they know about me?
他们怎么知道我的
Face recognition software.
是面部识别软件
A drone picked you up in Colorado.
有无人机在科罗拉多拍到了你
A drone in Colorado?
科罗拉多还有无人机吗
This is alien technology, isn't it?
这是外星科技吧
Who knows.
谁知道呢
That's all above my pay grade.
这就不是我能知道的事情了
I'm not gonna make it, am I?
我活不成了 对不对
Why didn't you just tell me?
你为什么不直接告诉我呢
Because...
因为...
I was...I was afraid
因为我... 我担心
you wouldn't go without the others.
你非要带上其他人一起去
Dan?
丹
Come on. Let's give him mercy. Come on.
来吧 我们给他仁慈吧 来
come on.
来吧
Told ya so.
我就说吧
This proves nothing.
这证明不了什么
I'm sorry it didn't work out.
最后结果不好我很遗憾
You know I would've liked to go with the aliens.
我还真挺乐意跟着外星人走的
Anything to get out of this damn Apocalypse.
只要能从这破灾变中脱身就行
You going to be okay?
你会好好的吧
It's not me I'm worried about.
我担心的不是我自己
It's all the others back at Roswell
我是担心罗斯威尔的其他人
who have all their hopes tied up on this.
他们把全部希望都寄托在这上边了
In me.
在我身上了
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
I believe in you.
我相信你
She's here! She's okay!
她在这儿 她没事
We saw the lights and the explosion. We were worried sick.
我们看见闪光和爆♥炸♥了 我们担心坏了
Did you see the visitors? What did they say?
你见到天外来客了吗 他们说什么了
They said we need to wait longer.
他们说我们还得再等等
The human race isn't ready yet.
人类还没有准备好
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表