剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, well you should've thought about that
是啊 在你射杀那些无辜的僵尸之前
before you shot those innocent zombies, shouldn't you have?
你就应该考虑到了 对吗
Let me see.
我看看
Yeah.
不错嘛
I told you that white mink would pull it all together, didn't I?
我就说那件白色貂皮大衣会很适合你 对吧
Classy.
美呆了
Classy.
美呆了
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Come along, Mister I'm so badass.
一起啊 我是悍匪先生
Let's go.
走吧
Okay. Let's get you over here.
好了 坐这来
What is it?
怎么了
The bleeding stopped, but...
血止住了 但是...
Just go.
你们走吧
Find me a hole to crawl in.
给我找个藏身的之处就行了
Leave me a weapon and some ammo.
留把枪给我 再留点弹♥药♥
Nobody's leaving you here to die.
没人会把你留下自生自灭的
Here, take the last of the water.
拿着 把最后这点水喝了
Go on. Pretty weak myself.
喝吧 反正我也很虚弱了
We wait here too long, we might be too weak to go look for help.
我们在这停太久 有可能就没体力寻求帮助了
I've only got a day in me without water, if that.
真是那样的话 没水我顶多撑一天
Well I don't think I'm going anywhere, chief.
我不想再走了 队长
10k, you stay here with Doc.
一万 你陪着多克
I'm going to see if I can find food or help
我去看看能否找到食物或帮助
while I still got the strength.
趁我还有体力
If I'm not back in 48 hours,
如果我四十八小时还不回来
you're on your own.
你们就得靠自己了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thanks.
谢谢
The centers for disease control is offering an enormous bounty
疾控中心会为护送摩菲安全抵达的人提供
for Murphy's safe delivery.
巨额奖金
To be paid in whatever form you desire,
可以以任何你希望的形式支付
as well as being first in line for any cure developed.
当疫苗问世之时 你还能成为首批被救治的患者
I know, pup. I am too.
我知道 二哈 我也是
This is an emergency broadcast.
这是一则紧急播报
Repeat. This is an emergency broadcast.
重复一遍 这是一则紧急播报
Literally life and death for the human race.
这真的是人类生死存亡的关键时刻
There is a man traveling among you, he's the only human
在你们身边游荡着这么一个人 他是迄今为止
known to have survived a zombie bite
已知的唯一一个幸存于僵尸咬伤的人
If this works,
如果管用的话
Warren and the others will be able to see the signal for miles.
沃伦他们在几公里外就能发现这个信♥号♥♥
Find something?
有发现吗
No. It's just that same recorded broadcast again and again.
没有 还是只有重复播放的录音广播
I hope he's okay up there.
希望他那边没事
Nine, eight, eight, three, four.
9 8 8 3 4
Just that same weird numbers station again.
还有那个一直在播数字的诡异广播
You know that's got to be some sort of code.
这肯定是什么密♥码♥
Wonder who needs to keep a secret anymore.
这年头谁还需要保密呢
What?
什么
Who was that?
那是谁
I don't know, but they were talking about Murphy.
不知道 但他们在谈论摩菲
It was something in Spanish and I dunno, maybe Mandarin.
有些是西班牙语 还有些可能是普通话
Do you think that means he's still alive?
这是不是意味着他还活着
The question is
关键问题是
do we really still care if he's alive?
我们真的在乎他是否还活着吗
If you don't care if he's still alive,
如果你不在乎他死活
why are you trying to contact Warren and the others, huh?
那你费劲联♥系♥沃伦他们干什么呢
Got nothing else to do, Addy.
也没别的事可做了 艾迪
Come on, Warren.
加油 沃伦
Don't die
现在别死
before you can kill yourself.
你还有力气了结自己
Three more bullets than I need.
比我需要的还多了三发子弹
Sorry, Doc.
抱歉了 多克
Sorry, 10k.
抱歉了 一万
I tried.
我尽力了
I tried.
我尽力了
Lieutenant Roberta Warren.
罗伯塔·沃伦中尉
I...
我...
give you mercy.
仁慈地结束你的生命
Help me!
救命
Help!
救命
Help! Help!
救命 救命
I found this place about a week ago.
这地方是我一周前发现的
Looters missed the stash of food and booze in the basement.
掠夺者们没找到地下室里贮藏的食物和酒
Guess all the zombies in here kept out the rif-raf.
看来是这些僵尸挡住了那些烂人
Wait 'til I show you what I've been teaching the locals.
你就等着看我怎么调♥教♥这些当地人的吧
Cassandra? Hey, where'd you go?
卡桑德拉 你去哪了
Do you like what I picked out for you?
喜欢我给你挑的衣服吗
Yes.
喜欢
Don't be afraid. He won't bite.
怕什么啊 他又不会咬你
And even if he did, you're immune. Remember?
就算他咬了你 你也免疫 记得吗
I'm not...
我不是...
a zombie.
僵尸
I know.
我知道
You're better.
你比他们强多了
I've been working on my zombie whispering.
我一直在练我的僵尸耳语控制术
Come on. Let me show you.
来 让我给你展示一下
This is Telulah and Gigi.
这是特鲁拉和琪琪
Check this out.
看好了
Ladies, let's show her what you've been working on.
女士们 展示一下你们的成果吧
Oh, come on.
喂 别这样
Oh come on, ladies. That's not right.
别这样两位 这样可不对
Ladies! Ladies, please! We talked about this!
两位 两位 拜托 我说了多少遍了
She's awake.
她醒了
The lady's awake.
那位女士醒了
Mama, papa,
妈妈 爸爸
I want you to meet my hero.
这位就是我的救命恩人
Please, sit down and eat.
请坐下来吃点东西吧
You must be starving.
你一定饿坏了吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Five, five, three, seven.
五 五 三 七
Seven, nine, eight, eight, three, four.
七 九 八 八 三 四
Five, one, three, seven.
五 一 三 七
Maybe it's just some giant cosmic bingo game somewhere.
可能是个巨型宇宙宾果游戏吧
It's probably all just canned civil defense broadcasts
也可能是之前录好的民防广播
triggered by the nukes.
被核爆♥炸♥给触发了
I just...
我只是...
I just wish we'd hear from somebody.
我只是希望听到别人的声音
Anybody at all,
任何人都行
who's alive.
只要是活的
Mack!
麦克
Mack!
麦克
Mack!
麦克
Watch his teeth!
小心他咬你
I'm trying!
我在小心了好吗
Hit him!
快打他
I can't get a clear shot!
我怕打不准
Please!
求你了
Three thousand ninety nine!
三千零九十九
We saw your signal!
我们看到你们的信♥号♥♥了
You've made a real life for yourselves here.
你们在这里活得很自在
Have some more goat cheese.
再吃点山羊奶酪吧
My husband's been monitoring the milk for fallout,
我丈夫一直注意不让放射性尘埃污染羊奶
but so far the winds have spared us.
还好风不是往这边吹
No. Thank you.
不了 谢谢
I've eaten so much already.
我已经吃了很多
My body doesn't know what the hell is going on.
我的身体一下子适应不了
I haven't had real food for weeks.
我已经好几周没吃到正宗的食物了
Gave myself up for dead.
自暴自弃地等死
We've all been there.
我们也经历过
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表