剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
But that's not you, is it sweetheart?
但你才不做那种事 是不是宝贝
And speaking of babies
说到孩子
Present for you.
给你个礼物
Billy Boy brand condoms.
比利男孩安全套
Girl's still out there.
外面还有好姑娘呢
You are not gonna die a virgin. I promise.
姐姐我绝不会让你当一辈子处♥男♥ 姐保证
But when it happens,
不过倘若回头真遇上了
don't be stupid.
可不要犯傻哟
Yeah. Like that guy.
是啊 别跟那家伙似的
I mean how did that happen anyway?
我是说 那种事儿怎么会发生呢
Oh, man. You got to understand.
老兄你得明白
There was pie.
有派可吃啊
My mother's name was Lucinda.
我母亲的名字叫露辛达
I think I'll call her Lucy.
所以我要叫她露西
Lucy. The first of your kind.
露西 你们种族的第一人
Isn't she perfect?
她是不是很完美
Here.
给
Lucy, you've got some 'splainin' to do.
露西啊 你可有的解释啦
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表