剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Ghost town.
鬼城一座
Nothing but quiet.
这里只有无边的寂静
Nothing. No one here.
什么都没有 没有人
Without Murphy, there's no mission.
没有摩菲 就没有什么任务可言了
Keep moving.
继续走
For as important as this guy is,
像他这么重要的人
we sure lose him a lot.
难怪我们把他弄丢好几次了
Murphy!
摩菲
Murphy, that suit is so you.
摩菲 你穿这套衣服太合适了
You're busy.
知道你很忙
The others will be expecting me.
其他人还在等我
I'm kinda their mission.
我算是他们的任务啦
Have I been talking to myself?!
你以为我在自言自语吗
You are their pawn!
你是他们的人♥质♥
I am nobody's pawn!
我才不是什么人♥质♥
So
那么
I'm gonna leave you two.
我就让你俩单独留在这里
I'll see myself out. It's a left, left, down the stairs,
我自己先走了 左转 左转 下楼
And to the right. Right?
然后右转 对吧
My basement, my rules.
我的地下室 我做主
Damn.
见鬼
You'll never make it to California. That is insane.
你肯定撑不到加州 这个计划太疯狂了
If the CDC wants to see you, they're gonna have to come to me.
如果疾控中心想要见你 他们必须来找我
If anybody wants to see you, they're gonna have to come to me.
如果有人想要见你 他们必须来找我
What are you...
你在做什...
How was your sleep?
你睡得怎么样
Those elephant darts sure pack a punch.
那些大象飞镖挺有劲的
What are you doing to me?
你对我做了什么
Getting you mic'd up.
给你打点兴♥奋♥剂♥
Oh, blood sample.
这是血样
Your miracle blood might warrant its own exhibit.
你的神奇血液就足以开一个专场展览了
Damn it!
可恶
That'll sober you up.
这个会使你清醒过来
What is this?
这是在做什么
Keeping proper records
保持适当的记录
is the most important part of scientific research.
是科学研究中最重要的部分
Plus at a twelve dollar admission price,
另外 十二美金一张入场券
the public will expect interactive exhibits.
观众期待着可以互动的展览
In three, two...
倒数三 二...
Welcome to the national institute of the zombie arts.
欢迎来到僵尸艺术国家研究所
I am Dean Madeline, founder.
我是院长及创始人麦德兰
I'm joined by the only known human to survive
今天参加本期节目的是已知的唯一一个幸存于
being bit by a zombie.
僵尸咬伤的人
Welcome.
欢迎你的到来
As you can see, Mr. Murphy feels pain.
如各位所见 摩菲先生可以感觉到疼痛
At this stage of his evolution,
他进化到这个阶段
His central nervous system
他的中枢神经系统会对
responds to 50,000 volts.
五万伏特的电流做出反应
Welcome.
欢迎你的到来
Thank you.
多谢
It's my pleasure to be here.
很高兴可以在这里跟大家见面
Mr. Murphy, I'd like to take a DNA sample.
摩菲先生 我想要采集一份你的DNA样本
A simple swab.
只需轻轻一擦
Say ahhh.
说 啊
I have so many questions, but the most reliable data
我有许多问题 但是最可靠的数据
come from your cells.
来自于你的细胞
As you can see, I'm taking a plasma sample.
如你所见 我正在采集一份血浆样本
And...
还有...
What is that for?
这是做什么用的
This six inch needle...
这支六英寸长的针
Eight inch needle
准确说是八英寸的针
Is for collecting a bone marrow aspiration.
是用来做骨髓穿刺的
A bone marrow what?
骨髓什么
A simple test to determine whether you are more human
简单地检测一下你是更接近人类
or zombie.
还是僵尸
Bone marrow tells you that?
抽骨髓有用吗
Won't know if you don't try.
不试试怎么知道
That's the best part about science. Trying.
科学最棒的地方 就是试验啊
Head's up!
小心
Nobody's here.
这里没人
Finally, the opportunity to hear directly from the Murphy
我们终于有机会请来摩菲本人
in an exclusive interview
进行此次独家访谈
that will dispel the rumors and conjecture...
驳斥谣言和臆说...
Can I just pee in a cup?
我能尿在杯子里吗
Describe the circumstances of the life-altering,
僵尸让你感染HZN病毒 改变了人生
history-making attack that left you infected with the HZN virus.
创造了历史 请描述一下当时的情境吧
Yes, well.
是的
A few months into the zombie outbreak,
僵尸疫情爆发几个月后
I volunteered for a secret government research program.
我自愿参加了一项秘密的政♥府♥研究项目
what?!
怎么了
If you don't tell the truth, who will?
如果你不说出事实真♥相♥ 还有谁能说
I was in prison.
我在狱中服刑
A scientist used the prisoners as guinea pigs to test serums
一位科学家把囚犯当做小白鼠
to fight the zombie virus.
注射血浆来抵抗僵尸病毒
Most of the batches didn't work. Mine did.
大多数批次的菌株都无效 但我的那批有效
I think.
我想应该是吧
The lab was overrun by zombies moments later.
不一会大量僵尸闯进了实验室
And they left me.
他们扔下我跑了
The zombies attacked me,
僵尸袭击了我
bit me, tore my body open.
咬我 把我的身体都撕烂了
But I did not die.
但是我没死
What would you like to say
对把你扔在实验室的疾控中心的无良医生
to the unprofessional CDC doctor who left you in that lab?
你有什么想说的吗
That I would keep my promise.
我会履行我的承诺
What promise?
什么承诺
I will
我会
hunt you down and eat your brains!
抓住你然后吃了你的脑子
And for other zombies?
对于其他僵尸呢
Life is very simple.
生活很简单
One goal always driving them forward.
驱使他们前进的目标通常只有一个
What do brains taste like?
大脑的味道如何
I don't know. I've never tasted them.
不知道 我从没吃过
Mr. Murphy, the world's only living hybrid man-zombie
摩菲先生 世上唯一的僵尸人类混血体
will now consume a human brain for the first time.
现在将在本节目第一次试吃人脑
Actually I would rather not...
我想最好还是不要...
Okay, we're gonna go on three. One...
好 我们数到三 一...
I said on three!
我说了数到三
We do a three count at every house,
要是每搜一户都数三下
we're gonna be here all day.
我们今天就都耗在这儿了
What's it like to be a
能跟僵尸对话
zombie whisperer?
你感觉如何
That's how rumors get started.
谣言就是这么传出来的
Can you control another zombie with your mind?
你能用意念操控僵尸吗
Now wouldn't that be something.
根本没有这回事
What about that zombie in the pit? Wasn't that you?
陷阱里的僵尸又如何解释呢 不是你吗
No. Are you saying that I captured you
不是 你是说我在同一天里
and the smartest zombie I ever met in the same day?
抓到了你和有史以来最聪明的僵尸吗
When you're hot, you're hot.
好运来了 你挡也挡不住
What happens when you bite a human?
如果人类被你咬了会怎样
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing special.
没什么特别的
They die.
他们都死了
Do you feel connected to the Zs?
你觉得自己跟僵尸有某种联♥系♥吗
I feel like a father.
我觉得自己像父亲
Father? Well that's an interesting choice of words.
父亲 这个用词很有趣啊
Are you a parent?
你当父亲了吗
I was, briefly.
当过 时间不长
I had a daughter.
我有个女儿
She was so beautiful. But I had to give her away.
她非常漂亮 但我不得不把她送人
I promised myself I wasn't gonna do this.
我之前下决心绝对不这么做
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表