剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
You okay?
你还好吗
You good?
你没事吧
Yeah. Five thousand seventy five.
没事 第5075个
Whoever stabbed Washington stole the food.
刺伤华盛顿的就是偷走食物的人
Maybe Iggy came back for the food.
也许是伊吉为了食物回来了
Doc, what happened?
多克 发生什么了
Some zombie loving bastard took a shot at me.
有个混♥蛋♥僵尸粉朝我开了一枪
Did you see who it was?
你看见是谁了吗
No! But they went that way!
没有 但他们朝那边去了
Let's go. Addy. 10k, stay with them.
我们走 艾迪一万 守着他们
Zombies?
僵尸吗
Human.
是人类
Zombies don't stop.
僵尸不会停
Watch my back.
注意我身后
Take me with you.
带上我
I don't want to die here.
我不想死在这里
I don't care. I don't care where you go.
我不在乎 你们去哪我都去
I don't. I just...
我不在乎 我只要...
Let me go with you, please. Addy.
艾迪 让我跟你们一起走吧
I'm so afraid.
我一直以来
All the time.
都很害怕
Please.
拜托了
Take me with you.
带我走吧
Everything all right?
你们还好吗
Get up.
快起来
Three. Two. One.
三 二 一
You get him?
抓到他吗
Maybe.
不确定
Dana, I need to speak with you for a second. Come on down here.
戴娜 我有话说 我们下去聊
Come on.
来吧
Oh my god!
我的天呐
Oh my god!
我的天呐
Oh my god!
我的天呐
We can't defend the perimeter much longer.
我们的周边快要守不住了
It's like they're suddenly attracted to this place.
他们像是一下子被吸引来的
Okay, open up. There you go.
来 张嘴 喝吧
Yeah, take your medicine like a good little z.
乖 喝下去就没事了
Yes.
很好
Doc.
多克
I know, I know. But I'm telling you, the dude's getting better.
我知道了 不过我告诉你 这位老弟就快好了
What about murphy?
那摩菲呢
Still in dreamland.
还在梦靥中
Man, I wouldn't want to be inside there.
我才不想去他梦里
The hotel Zs got out!
旅店僵尸出来了
This gate's not gonna hold!
大门要守不住了
This way!
这边
What the hell's going on here?
这是什么鬼
Blood transfusion.
输血而已
How could that possibly work?
这怎么行得通
Alternative medicine.
替代疗法
This is a really small space to spend the rest of your life.
余生都要在这里度过 真是太憋屈了
Well thanks for the positive vibe, sweetheart.
美女 你还挺乐观
Don't talk to her like that.
别这样说她
Hey, you can relax, buddy.
伙计 放轻松
He's being sarcastic and rude.
他说话嘲讽又粗鲁
No, I'm not. You need to chill out, lady.
并不是这样 女士 请你冷静
I told you not to talk to her like that. It's the apocalypse.
我说了别这样 这是僵尸灾变
Shut up!
都 闭 嘴
Now do your little stick thing.
还按照老规矩来
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好的
Now more than ever we need to resolve these conflicts.
现在我们急需解决这一矛盾
Using the talking stick plus deductive reasoning,
用发言棒加演绎推理
we can navigate a journey of discovery
我们会拨开迷雾
that will lead us to the true identity of the killer.
查出凶手的真实身份
That's all I'm saying.
这就是我想说的
Or we could just ask Greg who shot him.
或者我们可以直接问格雷格
Look who just woke up.
看看谁醒了啊
Hey, Greg.
格雷格
Who...shot...you?
是...谁...开的枪
Don't even think about it.
都别想来收拾我
Not surprised a zombie figured it out
我毫不惊讶 一个僵尸都比
before you corporate morons.
你们这群傻子强
Who you calling corporate?
你说的"这群"是指
Shut it.
闭嘴
And if anybody moves, I will not hesitate to kill you.
谁敢动一下 我绝不留情
Dana, get over here.
戴娜 过来
Come on, baby.
宝贝快过来
We're getting out of here.
我们一起离开这里
I never wanted anybody to get hurt.
我没想过要伤害任何人
Wait, wait, wait, hold on.
等等 等一下
Where exactly do you think you're going?
你知道你要去哪儿吗
I would rather take my chances out there
我宁愿出去冒一次险
than die in here listening to you.
也不愿在这里听你说到死
Okay, go. Go.
好吧 你走吧 走
You're both liars. You're both murderers.
你们都是骗子 凶手
And you know what,
还有你知道吗
we'll ride this out and live on and give you mercy.
我们会渡过难关 安然无恙 对你们"施以仁慈"
You talk too much! Travis, don't!
你话太多了 特拉维斯 不要
Oh my god!
天呐
He got my gun!
他拿了我的枪
Travis, don't!
特拉维斯 不要
Lower your weapons.
放下武器
Everybody, be cool! Be cool!
大家冷静 冷静
Oh my god!
天呐
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I think it's time for you to go.
我想你们该离开了
Unless that stick of yours shoots .45 slugs,
除非你的棒子能射出点45口径的子弹
we're staying until my man is well enough to travel.
否则我们留下来等我的人好了才走
Is that somebody knocking?
有人在敲门吗
That's impossible.
不可能
That's not a Z. Somebody's out there.
不是僵尸在敲门 外面有人
Somebody alive.
活着的人
Open the door.
快开门啊
10k and Addy. On three, open the door.
一万和艾迪 数三声 开门
Be ready for anything.
准备面对任何情况
No, wait! Don't!
等一下 别开门
Let's talk about...
我们先谈...
Three. Two. One.
三 二 一
Iggy.
伊吉
You're alive.
你还活着
No thanks to any of you.
"多亏"了你们
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Ignatius.
伊吉内修斯
You have every right to be angry.
你绝对有权利生气
The process failed you.
委员会辜负了你
So on behalf of everyone, I just want to say that we're sorry.
我代表大家说声抱歉
You're...You're sorry?
说声...抱歉
You have a lot of complicated feelings right now.
你现在的心情很复杂
But we need to work through those feelings.
我们不要被这些情绪影响
Is there anything else you want to say?
你还有什么要说的吗
There is something I'd like to say.
我要说件事
Sure. For all the people
说吧 代表无法在这里
who aren't here to to speak for themselves.
替自己说话的人
Thank you. Sure.
谢谢 请
They aren't here to speak for themselves
他们无法在这里替自己说话
because you did all the speaking for them!
是因为话都被你一个人说完了
What did I miss?
我错过了什么
They're leaving. The Zs are leaving.
它们开始离开了 僵尸要离开了
I had the craziest dreams.
我做了个最疯狂的梦
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表