剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
At least your wife and daughter,
至少你的妻子和女儿
they died quickly.
死得很快
They didn't have to see what the world became.
她们不用目睹这世界堕落的样子
So, when he injected himself
所以说他当时在那里给自己
and La Reina and all those other Zeros in there,
拉蕾娜和零点那些人注射的东西
that wasn't the vaccine?
不是疫苗吗
Nope.
不是
Then what was it?
所以那是什么
The good doctor here is building me an army.
这位好医生要帮我打造一支军队
What?
什么
Yeah.
没错
So I guess this means you're not going to California.
这么说你是不打算去加利福尼亚了吗
Maybe.
也许去
Maybe not. But if I do,
也许不去 不过如果我要去
it'll be with an army.
我会带上一支军队
A zombie army.
僵尸军队呗
Correction.
纠正一下
A blend army.
是混种军队
One that I control.
由我控制的军队
Because you controlled Cassandra so well.
因为你很擅长控制卡桑德拉哈
Okay.
好吧
Look on the bright side.
往好处想想
You,
你
didn't get injected.
没有接受注射
I didn't let you.
是我帮了你
Yeah.
是啊
Why didn't you?
你为什么要帮我
Cuz I like you just the way you are.
因为我就喜欢你本身的样子
I'm gonna go find the others.
我要去找其他人
You stay put.
你待在这里
This is a good thing, Warren!
这是件好事呦 沃伦
Back to work.
继续干活
Murphy?
摩菲搞的鬼吗
Yeah. Murphy.
对 是摩菲
What did he do now?
他现在在捣鼓什么呢
Conspired with Kurian to make a fake vaccine
勾结库里安制♥作♥假疫苗
that turns people into zombie blends that he controls.
使人类转化成半僵尸状态 受他控制
Kinda like a zombie slave army?
像是某种僵尸奴隶大军吗
Exactly like a zombie slave army.
就是僵尸奴隶大军
Damn.
该死
So zombie slave strippers weren't enough.
之前制♥造♥的僵尸舞娘满足不了他了
That's the dark side of ambition.
人类的野心就是这么可怕
So all those zeros, he controls them?
这么说他控制了所有黑帮成员吗
Yep.
对
So no California?
不去加利福尼亚了吗
No. We're still going to California. All of us.
不 加州还是要去 所有人都要去
Absolutely.
必须去
Even if we got to take Murphy by force. Again.
绑也要把摩菲绑过去 又不是没绑过
What about the zombie slave army?
僵尸奴隶大军怎么办
Yeah, well seems like there's an incubation period
在他获得掌控之前
before he has total control.
病毒好像有一段潜伏期
We got to get out of here before then.
我们要在那之前离开
And then there's Vasquez.
还有瓦斯克斯
Got to get him, too.
也要救他走
Are you sure about that, chief? He damn near got us killed.
你确定吗 头儿 他差点害死我们
He let emotion get the better of him.
他意气用事了
But he'd come for any of us.
但换成我们有难 他肯定会出手
We can get him.
我们能救走他
My brains. 10K's guns.
我的头脑 一万的枪法
Doc's...
多克的...
Dumb luck?
牛掰运气
Good karma? Funky mojo?
善有善报 还是独特的个人魅力
We can get him.
我们能救下他
Good. Let's do it.
很好 咱们干一场吧
You see this?
看见了吗
November 12, 1973.
1973年11月12日
That's when the apocalypse started for me.
我的末日从那一天开始
I was twelve years old.
我当时12岁
My brother Julio was ten.
我弟弟胡里奥10岁
And he was shot dead in a driveby.
一辆车飞奔扫射而来 杀死了我弟弟
Right in front of me.
就在我眼前
I held him in my arms and I watched him die.
我将他抱在怀里 看着他咽气
To this day,
直至今日
I can't see my hands without seeing his blood.
我仿佛还能在我手上看到他的鲜血
You think the apocalypse gave you a reason to kill?
你觉得末日给你了杀人的理由吗
Hey, let me tell you something, brother.
让我来告诉你 兄弟
We all got an apocalypse. You hear me?
我们都遭遇了末日 听清了吗
We all got an apocalypse.
我们都遭遇了末日
Jefe.
老大
She wants you.
她找你
Did you use that vaccine?
你打疫苗了吗
Everyone used the vaccine?
人人都打疫苗了吗
I'll be back.
我稍后回来
Lucky for you, there's more to the story.
算你走运 这故事还没完
I think he wants you to go with him.
我觉得他想让你跟他走
You think?
还用你说吗
All right, you go.
好 你去吧
I'll meet you guys at the entrance of the tunnels in one hour.
我们一个小时后隧♥道♥入口见
There you are, Roberta.
你来了啊 罗伯塔
Now, Hector.
好了 赫克托
Would you like to tell us what you found out about our assassin?
能说说你从杀手口中审出什么了吗
They were all a part of it.
他们都有份参与
A United States military plot to assassinate you, La Reina.
美国♥军♥方密谋刺杀你 拉蕾娜
And take over our operation.
接管我们的组织
She was the head of it.
她是敌军之首
You know he's lying, right?
你知道他在说谎吧
Yeah, I was a part of the military. But you know that.
没错 我以前是军人 但你知道这些
I was a lieutenant in the National Guard before the apocalypse.
末日之前 我是国家警卫队的中尉
And yeah, Murphy?
还有 摩菲
I guess you can call him a military plot.
你可以说他是个军事阴谋
But all I ever wanted to do
但一直以来 我只想
was get him to a doctor who could make a vaccine.
把他送到可以研制出疫苗的医生手里
And Vasquez?
至于瓦斯克斯
He wasn't trying to kill you.
他没想过杀你
All he wanted was revenge on a man who killed his wife
他只想向杀害他妻子和小女儿的
and his little girl.
那个人报仇
And that was you, Hector.
而那个人就是你 赫克托
Enough!
够了
This El Murfi, Kurian, this woman.
摩菲 库里安 这个女人
If we don't stop them,
如果我们不阻止他们
they will destroy us.
他们会摧毁我们
Give me the word and I will end this threat.
您一声令下 我就了结这个威胁
I will not tolerate this treatment of an honored guest.
我不会允许你这样对待我们的贵宾
This disloyalty to me.
这是对我的不忠
Mi Reina, no.
拉蕾娜 别这样
Mi Reina.
拉蕾娜
Mi Reina, please.
拉蕾娜 求你了
I beg you. You don't know what you're doing.
求你了 你根本不知道自己在做什么
I know exactly what I'm doing.
我非常清楚自己在做什么
I know exactly what I'm doing.
我非常清楚自己在做什么
You bruja!
你是个巫婆
You're messing with La Reina's mind!
你干扰了拉蕾娜的思维
I will kill you.
我会杀了你
You hear me?! I will kill you!
你听到了吗 我会杀了你
Warren.
沃伦
Kill him.
杀了他
Do it.
动手啊
Finish him. Kill him, Warren.
解决了他 杀了他 沃伦
Kill him!
杀了他
I won't.
我不会动手的
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表