剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Citizen z. Where...
市民Z 在哪...
The last known coordinates for the CDC lab are as follows.
疾控中心实验室最后已知的坐标如下
The last known coordinates are
最后的已知坐标是
thirty four point
三十四点
nine degrees
九度
West longitude.
西经
Do you copy?
收到了吗
Citizen Z?
市民Z
Citizen Z, are you there?
市民Z你还在吗
Addy, do you copy?
艾迪你收到了吗
Damn it.
可恶
How do we know if this stuff works?
我们怎么知道这东西有用
Well if the dosage is right,
如果剂量合适的话
it should reverse the effects of the zombie virus.
这东西就能逆转僵尸病毒造成的影响
Yeah, moe here gonna sing the Star Spangled Banner?
是吗 那边的老兄就能唱国歌♥了吗
Ummm, no.
不能
I would be happy with any crude sign of latent humanity.
他哪怕还能剩下一丁点人性我都很高兴
Will you do the honors?
能帮个忙吗
The nasal passage gives me direct access to the brain.
从鼻腔注入可以直接影响大脑
I guess that's a no.
看来失败了
Subject one. Two grams.
一号♥样本 两克
Failure due to uncontrolled side effects.
出现不可控的副作用 实验失败
I'm gonna half the dose.
我把剂量减半吧
Nothing. Not even a zombie buzz.
没反应 连吭都不吭一声的
One gram. No visible effect.
一克 无可见效果
I'm gonna split the difference. This should be just right.
那我就取个中间值 这样应该就行了
Okay, goldilocks.
好的 美女
I think he's looking at us.
我觉得他好像在看着我们
Need more of a reaction if it's gonna be clinically significant.
还需要更明显的反应才算得上临床显著效果
Brains.
脑子
Brains.
脑子
He said brains. You heard him.
他说脑子 你听见了
I knew it! I knew it! Batch 47 has anti-zombie properties.
我就知道 我就说第47批植株里有反僵尸成分
Phase one of clinical trials is a success. Partner.
第一阶段临床试验圆♥满♥成功 合伙人
Partner.
合伙人
Now what?
现在怎么办
Now we have to harvest the rest of the seedpods.
现在我们得收割剩下的种荚
We're gonna need help.
我们需要帮手
They're here.
他们来了
And I have just the people for the job.
我这正好有合适的人选
Cassandra just went into the lab. I think she saw me.
卡桑德拉进实验室去了 她可能发现我了
What do you want to do?
你想要我怎么做
Wait for Murphy to come out and jump him?
等摩菲出来扑倒他吗
No, I don't like waiting. Bad things happen when you wait.
不 我不喜欢等 一等准没好事
Well we can take the guards hostage,
那我们可以制♥服♥对方守卫
search the compound for him.
然后慢慢搜索
I like that.
我喜欢
Doc and 10k, you guys create a diversion.
多克和一万 你们去引开他们
Or you could just walk up and say hello like civilized people.
或者你们可以像文明人一样打个招呼
Hello my ass.
招呼你妹
You know these folks?
你认识这几位吗
Oh, we've covered a bit of ground together.
我们可不仅仅是认识
Yes, we have. And dude seriously
只是认识而已 而且说真的老兄
I'm getting tired of chasing your bony ass
我在这该死的末世之中 跟着你丫的
all over the damn apocalypse.
后屁♥股♥追真是追累了
What are we messing around for?
那我们还废话什么
This man is our prisoner.
这人是我们的囚犯
We're taking him to California. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
我们要把他抓去加州 慢着慢着
Chill out, Rambo. That ain't gonna happen.
冷静点 大兵 那是不可能的
Why not?
为什么
Because the whole trip to California won't be necessary,
因为我已经没必要去加州了
there's a cure for the zombie virus right here
那边的温室里就有能够治愈
in that greenhouse.
僵尸病毒的解药
And all we have to do is go in there and get it.
我们只需要杀进去把解药抢出来
Batch 47 is real.
47批植株是真的
We just tested it.
我们刚刚做了试验
A bona fide zombie miracle.
货真价实的僵尸奇迹
Well think about it.
你们想想吧
No more relying on me to save the human race.
再也用不着靠我一个去拯救全人类了
It's a win-win. Right?
这是双赢啊 对不对
No, that's not our fight.
不 这不是我们的事
Please.
求你了
If there's any hope.
不要放过任何希望
Your job is to return to batch 47
你们的任务就是回到47批植株那里
and harvest the rest of the seedpods.
把剩下的种荚都采回来
And not get killed, right? Is that...That's part of the plan?
而且保住小命 对吧 这也在计划内吧
Well it's a secondary consideration, but sure.
那是次要目标了 不过 那是当然
I have protection for you.
我给你们准备了护具
That's okay.
不用了
I'm gonna go like this. I need to be able to move to fight.
我这身就行 我希望能行动自如
Yeah. I like to be able to run from danger.
没错 我也希望能尽快逃走保命呢
I wouldn't take your guns.
要是我就不会用枪
Bullets don't kill plants.
子弹是杀不死植物的
I would take these.
我推荐用这些
All right, well I'll take the garden weasel.
好吧 我就拿除草耙了
Always wanted one of those.
我一直想用用呢
I still don't know why we're risking our meal ticket here.
我还是不理解为何我们要在这冒着丢掉赏金的风险
If we don't come back, you shoot somebody or something.
我们要是回不来 你就随意开枪吧
Glad to. Besides, I have allergies.
乐意至极 再说了 我过敏
It's your show.
你唱主角
Lead on.
带路
It's like some kind of giant shop of horrors.
这像巨型的恐怖商店
Watch it!
小心
Three thousand two hundred and sixteen.
第3216个
Hey, you should be dead.
你应该死了才对
That won't work here.
你那招在这没用
They're all interconnected by the vines.
他们通过藤蔓相互连接
You can't kill one without killing all of them.
只有全部杀了 他们才会死
There it is.
到了
Let's do this and get the hell out of here.
我们快点行动好从这鬼地方出去
Doc and 10k, you guys harvest the leaves.
多克和一万 你们摘叶子
Murphy and I will get the seedpods.
我和摩菲摘种荚
Careful!
小心
Remember these things have feelings.
记住这些植物是有感觉的
Reminds me of my days back in Humboldt.
让我想起了在洪堡县的日子
Easy now. You're gonna wake him.
慢点 你们会惊醒他
Quick!
快
I can't hold this for long.
我坚持不了多久
I'm losing it!
我坚持不住了
Murphy!
摩菲
Okay, let's go! Come on! Let's go!
我们撤 快点 撤
It's all right. You're safe now.
没事了 你安全了
Kurian? I thought...
库里安 我以为...
You bastard!
你个混♥蛋♥
Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right now.
给我一个不杀你的理由
I'll give you two.
我给你两个理由
Number one. Batch 47's never gonna work. It's a dead end.
第一 47批植株是不会起作用的 死路一条
And number two.
第二
We lose.
我们失败
Humans won't survive.
人类将无法生存
But you will.
但是你能活下去
You and your kind will outlive humans and zombies.
你和你的同类会比人类和僵尸长寿
You will inherit the earth.
你将掌控地球
And here's how I'm going to help.
我会帮助你
And by that time, nobody will be able to stop us.
到了那个时候 没人能阻挡我们
Okay, okay. You make a good point.
好了好了 就算你说的有道理
But tell me, why should I trust an irradiated mad scientist
但是告诉我 为什么要相信一个
With an ear that looks like elves?
耳朵像精灵 被辐射过且疯癫的科学家
Because you know I'm right.
因为你知道我是对的
That's not good.
大事不妙
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表