剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
It's done.
一切都结束了
It's over.
都结束了
Are you loyal to me or not?
你是否还忠于我
It's done. Say it.
都结束了 快说啊
Fine.
好吧
It's done.
结束了
Do with him what you will.
想怎么做 你随意
They're all teed up. Ready to take control.
他们都被注射了 准备好控制一切
I don't want any part of this.
我一点也不想这样
It's too late.
太晚了
If you're not part of the solution,
如果你不在问题解决的一方
you're part of the problem.
那么你就是问题之一
Take me to Vasquez.
带我去找瓦斯克斯
If you wanna live.
如果你想活下去
Well that was exciting.
那啥 刚才太棒了
We're gonna have a lot of fun.
我们会拥有很多乐趣的
Doing okay there, doctor?
一切还顺利吗 医生
Doctor Kurian?
库里安医生
What's wrong with you? You don't look so good.
你怎么了 你看起来不太好
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Stop.
停
No!
不
No!
不
Get back!
回去
Back!
回去
All right.
好吧
You're with me, Doc.
你跟我来 医生
Looks like everybody needs a booster shot.
看来大家还需要加强疫苗
Kill them.
杀了他们
No. Hey, hey, hey, hey. It's us. It's us.
等等 喂喂喂 是我们 是我们
And me.
还有我
Oh man.
天呐
Que chingas pasa aqui?
发生什么事了
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Murphy's zombie army plan went horribly wrong?
摩菲僵尸大军的计划泡汤了吗
Yeah.
是的
Could be worse. Coulda gone right.
可能更糟 也可能有效
Is he in there?
他在里面吗
Yeah, careful. He's not alone.
是的 小心 他不是一个人
Oh, there!
天呐
There you go.
打开了
Are you bitten?
你被咬了吗
No.
没有
No, no, no, no, no. Hey, hey.
别这样 等等
We're gonna let that thing take care of him. We got to go.
让他和那个僵尸一起 我们要走了
This will be a slow and excruciating death for you.
你的死将是漫长而又痛苦的
Nothing like you deserve.
没人比你更适合享受这一切
Doc.
多克
One little turn of the wheel.
把笼子关上
Do you think you can make it out of here?
你觉得你还可以走吗
Yeah. Slowly.
可以 但是很慢
Aim for the border. Let's get Murphy.
你们先去出口 我们去找摩菲
No. No. Kurian, no.
不 别这样 库里安
No, Kurian. No!
不 库里安 别这样
No, Kurian! Bad Kurian!
混♥蛋♥库里安 滚蛋
You zombie quack.
你这个江湖郎中
You should have known you couldn't pull this off.
你本应知道这一切不会成功的
Now you ready to go to California?
现在还准备去加州吗
Yes. Fine. California. Whatever.
好了啦 去加州 哪里都行
Just get me out of here.
带我出去就好
Addy.
艾迪
Puppy and kitten free.
下面没人
What? It's my traveling outfit.
怎么了 这是我上路的行装
You should see the rest of the closet. Let's go.
看看剩下的衣服你就懂了 走吧
Wait.
等等
Don't leave me here!
别丢下我嘛
Murphy!
摩菲
Murphy!
摩菲
Murfi.
摩菲
Doctor?
医生
Yes. Yes.
我在 我在呢
Down here. Down here.
在下面 在下面
Where's Murfi?
摩菲在哪儿
Escaping.
逃走了
Murfi!
摩菲
Where is she?
她在哪儿呢
She'll be here.
她会来的
Before those... What are we calling them now?
在那些我们不知该如何称呼的东西来之前
Yeah. We're gonna need something to slow them down.
恩 我们要想办法拖住他们
What better way to fight half zombies
不妨让这些僵尸和那些半僵尸对打
than with full zombies?
你还能想出比这更好的点子吗
I can think of lots of better ways.
我可以想出更好的点子
But I guess if this is all we got.
但我想现在也只能这样了
It's a multi-door release just like in prisons.
这个就像监狱里的门控开关嘛
Another story for another time. Grasshopper.
愚昧无知时犯的错事一桩啦 这个改日再讲
Murfi.
摩菲
It's getting closer.
他们追上来了
Where are they?
他们在哪儿呢
What are you guys doing?
你们在这干什么呢
We got to go!
我们要赶紧离开
No way to outrun those things.
没人能躲得过那些东西
We had a plan. Except we couldn't get the doors open.
我们原本计划好了 但我们打不开这些门
Open the doors and let them loose?
打开门放那些东西出来吗
Yeah.
是的
Right.
没错
Murphy.
摩菲
Let your people go.
把你的人放出来
Murphy!
摩菲
Run.
快跑
Run.
快跑
Come on. Get him and run.
快点 快点带他离开
Get him.
捉住他
We're close! Go, go, go!
我们快跑到了 加点紧
Where's Murphy?
摩菲人呢
He'll come. Go.
他会赶过来的 快跑
Go.
快跑
All right. We'll get to the hatch. We'll be safe on the ladder.
我们会逃到舱口 爬上楼梯就安全了
But we won't go any further without you.
但我们没看到你是不会离开的
You let them go.
放手吧
You gave them a chance.
你已经给他们机会了
It's not right.
这样不对
You know?
你知道吗
I know.
我知道
Let's go.
我们离开吧
Come on.
快跑
Come on.
快跑
Move it, Addy! Go!
爬上去 艾迪 快
Yo soy escorpion.
我是蝎子
I don't die.
我不会死
I kill.
我只管杀人
No one disrespects me and lives.
对我不敬的人必须死
Who wants to die first, huh?
谁要第一个送死
Who wants to die?!
谁先来
Come on cabrón.
上啊 蠢驴
Come on!
上啊
I got a shot.
我瞄准了
No.
不用
He's gonna kill him.
他会干掉他的
No, he's got to do this. We got to let him.
不 让他自己来 我们不要插手
I'm gonna do you a favor. I'm gonna do you a favor.
我送个人情给你 我送个人情给你
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表