剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
We don't get many visitors.
我们家没什么客人
Oh, how 'bout you? How you doing?
你怎么样 还好吧
A lot better.
好多了
Yeah.
是吧
Now she knows why we don't go digging for roots alone.
现在她明白我们为什么不独自去挖草根了
There were never zombies there before.
那儿以前从来没有过僵尸
It's the damn nukes.
都怪那该死的核武器
Everything's screwed up now. Even the weather.
把一切都搞乱了 连天气也是
Yeah.
是啊
I have two partners that are still out there,
我有两个伙伴还在外头
and I should be getting back to them.
我得回去跟他们汇合了
All right then.
那好吧
I'm gonna pack you some provisions.
我会给你打包一些粮食带走
Thanks.
谢谢
Come here.
过来
All right.
好了
From what I've heard, everything west of this line here
据我所知 这条线路的西边
is a no-go zone.
是禁止通行区
And there's more fallout here and over here.
放射性尘埃大多聚集在这里和这里
And I think that's the tunnel where we crashed.
我认为我们的车子就是在这个隧♥道♥里撞翻的
So that would put my friends somewhere in there.
所以我的朋友大概会在这一带
Yeah, that's about a two day hike.
是的 大约要走上两天
A little less if you go over the mountain.
如果你直接翻过这座山 时间还能短点
Got it. Licking his face and hands.
知道了 舔他的脸和手
And so, seizing the larger by the ears
抓着较大那只的耳朵
he jumped on his back.
他跳到了他的背上
And to my great amusement,
让我感到好笑的是
coolly rode to meet me as I came up the hatchway.
当我走到舱口时 他镇定地骑了过来
Do you have to go?
你一定要走吗
Yeah, sweetie.
是的 亲爱的
I have to go.
我必须走
I have a job to do.
我还有任务要完成
Come back and tell us how it turns out.
回来 告诉我们结果
Promise?
答应我好吗
Promise.
我答应你
Good luck with that Murphy fellow.
祝你顺利找到那个叫摩菲的家伙
Yeah.
好的
My husband told me what you did out there.
我的丈夫告诉了我你之前的遭遇
It must have been horrible.
那一定很可怕
I don't know how to thank you.
我不知道该如何感谢你
Those kids.
那些孩子
Those beautiful kids.
那些可爱的孩子
That's how you'll thank me.
那就是你感谢我的方式
I was ready to die,
我当时已经准备求死了
and I needed a reason to live.
我需要一个活下去的理由
Those kids.
那些孩子
They're the reason.
他们就是理由
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good luck.
祝你好运
Got it.
好的
My spanish is terrible,
我西班牙语不好
but I'm sure this is what they were talking about.
但我确定这里就是他们谈论的地方
I wonder who else heard that broadcast.
我想知道还有谁听到了广播
Ten o'clock!
十点钟方向
I see them. Just keep going!
我看到他们了 继续开吧
Folks are friendly here in Cheyenne.
夏安的人们都很友善
Friendly ain't the vibe I'm getting.
我可没感觉到友善
Let's find Murphy and get the hell out of dodge.
找到摩菲然后赶紧离开这鬼地方
Cheyenne.
是夏安
Whatever.
无所谓了
Okay so we all need to think like Murphy.
好吧 我们都应该按照摩菲的方式思考
Get inside his zombified head.
钻进他的僵化脑子
And I know that's a scary place to be.
我知道那地方很可怕
But where would you hide if you were Murphy?
但是如果你是摩菲 你会藏在哪
Hey, hold on!
停一下
You say think like Murphy?
你说像摩菲一样思考吗
Hell, they might as well have his picture on the sign.
没准招牌上也有他的照片
Hey, guys.
嗨 伙计们
What the hell took you so long?
你们搞什么这么久
Murphy, you son of a bitch.
摩菲 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Yeah, what she said.
是啊 她说得对
Now, now, Roberta. Is that any way to talk to an old friend?
罗伯塔 跟老朋友就这么说话吗
That hurt.
刚这下很疼
I'm just getting started.
姐才刚开了个头
Now come on, chief. Hey. Don't forget the mission.
算了 队长 别忘了任务
Come on.
算了吧
You damn near got us killed.
你他♥娘♥的♥差点害死我们
And you did kill millions of other people.
你还害死了数百万人
Didn't you get the memo?
难道你不知道吗
The apocalypse means never having to say you're sorry.
世界末日意味着无须为任何事道歉
I was just following the prime directive of this mission.
我也只是按照任务的首要指令行事
Save Murphy's ass.
保护好墨菲
Let's not forget.
都别忘了
If I die, party's over for the human race.
要是我挂了 全人类就玩完了
If you want to blame somebody,
你要怪就怪
blame that nutjob Doctor Kurian.
那个疯子 库里安医生
Or your little buddy Citizen Z.
或是你那个小伙伴 市民Z
Maybe we should tie you up for your own good.
安全起见 还是把你绑起来比较好
Cassandra.
卡桑德拉
You're alive.
你还活着
Cassandra?
卡桑德拉
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么
Saved her life. What did you do?
救了她一命 你又帮上什么忙了
I'm sorry. What is she wearing?
不好意思 她穿的这是啥玩意啊
Is that mildly impractical for the apocalypse?
都末世了 穿成这样合适吗
You try dressing a classy lady in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
有本事你在怀俄明夏安这地方给美眉挑件衣服呀
Hey, is anybody else concerned that there's
各位 就没有人担心
all these Zs standing around here?
周围这些僵尸吗
Don't worry. They're friendly.
别担心 只要我不动怒
As long as I'm friendly.
他们就很老实
Come on, Murphy. We got to get you to California.
走吧 墨菲 我们要把你送到加利福尼亚
Yeah. About California
加利福尼亚这事吧
You know after everything that happened,
在经历了这一切
the nukes and all i'm not so sure
核爆啥的之后
I'm down with the whole saving humanity thing.
我不太想拯救全人类了
I'm not so sure humanity is worth saving.
我不确定人类值得拯救
You're going to California.
你得去加利福尼亚
You don't even know if California is still there.
你都不能确定加州这个地方是否还存在
Well look if you won't do it for humanity,
如果你不想拯救全人类
Do it for yourself, Murphy.
那就为你自己考虑下吧 墨菲
You need that vaccine more than anybody.
你比任何人都更需要疫苗
Have you looked in the mirror lately?
你最近照过镜子吗
You may be styling, but you're turning zombie, brother.
穿的是很帅 但你越来越像僵尸了 兄弟
Brother.
兄弟
Maybe there are worse things than being a zombie.
也许还有比变僵尸更糟的事呢
Maybe being a starving fearful violent
也许当一个饥肠辘辘 暴♥力♥可怕
vindictive human
怀恨在心的人类
is worse.
才更糟
But hey! It is the apocalypse!
但是 各位 都世界末日了
Let's have some fun!
让我们找点乐子吧
Let me show you what I've been working on.
我给大家展示下我最近捣鼓的成果
Come on. Grab a seat. You're gonna love this.
来吧 请就坐 你们一定会喜欢
The apocalypse will still be waiting for us when we're done.
末世又不是一两天能解决的 不差这一会儿
Cassandra!
卡桑德拉
Ah, so nice to see so many familiar faces
在观众席中看到这么多熟悉的面孔
in the audience tonight!
感觉真好啊
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
Let's hear it for the one
掌声欢迎
the only
独一无二的
Chantrelle.
仙黛尔
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表