剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Long time.
很久了
You gonna be all right?
你没事吧
I don't think I can do it.
我觉得我做不到
Yes, you can.
不 你能
Just take a couple pints of my blood to satisfy the masses
如果我们到了那该死的目的地
and let me slip out the back door
你就抽我几品脱血 满足大众
if we ever get the hell where we're going.
然后让我从后门溜走吧
If you were really my friend, you would help me.
如果你是我的朋友 你会帮我的
But I'm not your friend.
但我不是你的朋友
I promised some people
我答应过别人
that I would get you to a lab in California,
把你送到加州的实验室
and I'm gonna do that.
我会说到做到
Come on. We're almost there.
说到底 我们就快到了
They're gonna hurt me. You know that, right?
他们会伤害我 这你知道的 对吧
I won't let that happen.
我不会让这事发生的
You can't stop it if you're not there.
如果你不在就不能阻止
Murphy, this is the Apocalypse.
摩菲 现在是世界末日
Look, I can't tell you it's not gonna hurt.
听着 我不能保证你不会受到伤害
The truth is eventually we're all gonna get hurt.
事实是 最终我们都会受到伤害
There isn't a happy ending for any of us.
对于每个人来说 都不是完美的结局
But you,
但是你
you are the one person that can change that.
你是唯一一个可以改变这件事的人
You got to do it alone.
你必须一个人完成
Even if it hurts.
尽管会受伤
They'll be gone soon.
他们很快就会离开
You better wake the others.
你最好把其他人叫醒
All right.
好吧
So from a server in Ukraine, to a cell phone tower in India,
从乌克兰的服务器到印度的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
to a satellite dish farm in South Africa,
再到一个南非的租用卫星天线
then back to my own server. Nice move.
再到我自己的服务器 漂亮
Then back to China, Mexico, Antarctica,
再到中国 墨西哥 南极洲
and the final connection leading to
最后连接到
Molokai, Hawaii?
莫洛凯岛 夏威夷
What's on Molokai?
莫洛凯岛上有什么
Alright.
好吧
Right this way. Time for your digital colonoscopy.
这样 你就该去做电子结肠镜检查了
You call that security?
你觉得这就安全了吗
What, do you have a zombie for a Sys Admin?
难道你的系统管♥理♥员♥是僵尸吗
Come on.
快点
This is actually kinda fun.
还真有点意思
Reminds me of the good old days. All right, all right.
让我想起了以前的愉快时光 好吧 好吧
Come to daddy.
到爸爸这来
You're making this way to easy.
这样就变简单了
All right. Now, recent downloads.
现在查看最近的下载记录
Let's find out why you went to all this trouble.
查出你遇到这么多麻烦的原因
What is all this?
这些都是什么
Transmission logs for Delta Xray Delta?
三角洲X光小队的传输日志
Somebody hacked Operation Bitemark.
有人黑进咬痕研究所
Holy shit. They've been using me to track Murphy this whole time.
天呐 他们一直利用我跟踪摩菲
Are we there yet?
快到了吗
You've been asking that for the past 3000 miles.
走了四千多公里你都在问这个问题
Yeah, I know. But this time I really mean it.
我知道 但我这次是很认真地问
Seriously. Shouldn't we be there by now?
说真的 按理说这会儿我们早该到了吧
Yeah, we're close.
我们快到了
How close?
还要多久
Like should be through those trees close.
穿过那些树木就到了
What's that smell?
那是什么味道
That is fresh air, girl.
是新鲜的空气 姑娘
It's the ocean.
是海洋
Damn.
该死
Pacific Ocean.
太平洋
I can't believe we made it.
不敢相信我们到了
We haven't made it yet.
我们还没到
Come on. It should be through there.
走吧 应该就在那里
That's it?
就是那里吗
According to the GPS.
导航是这么标示的
Are you sure?
你确定吗
That's it.
就是这
Doesn't look very high tech.
没有高科技的感觉
Maybe it's just another front for an underground lab.
也许是地下实验室的另一个幌子
Maybe it's exactly what it looks like, an abandoned greasy spoon.
也许就如我们所见 废弃的低级小饭馆
One last cosmic joke at my expense.
别再跟我开宇宙玩笑了
Either way, we're gonna check it out.
不管怎样 我们要查看一下
How do you want to handle this?
你打算怎么查看
Well I don't want us all to go walking into some kind of trap.
我不想全部人都一起走入陷阱
So you and I will go in light, check it out.
所以我跟你一起走进去查看
You guys, stay here with Murphy. And get him into this.
其他人留下来陪摩菲 帮他装束一下
Oh hell no.
天呐 不要
Oh hell yes. I don't want anybody recognizing you.
天呐 就要 我不想再有人认出你
Probably some bounty hunters lurking around
也许有听到广播的赏金猎手
that heard one of those broadcasts.
潜伏在附近
We did not get you this far to lose you to neo-nazi-numbskulls.
我们不想在这节骨眼把你交给新纳粹蠢蛋
Yes, dear. Anything you say, dear.
好的 亲爱的大姐 都听你的
Thank you.
谢谢
If we're not out in ten minutes...
如果十分钟后我们没出来...
We'll come busting in after you.
我们会闯进去救你们
No. You protect the package.
不 你们保护好"包裹"
Contact Citizen Z for instructions.
联络市民Z等待指示
After we come busting in after you.
等我们闯进去救你们之后再说
Ten minutes. Then GTFO.
就等十分钟 然后他妈的离开
You ready?
准备好了吗
Always.
时刻准备着
See anything?
有发现吗
I hear music.
我听到音乐
Would you like some tea and finger sandwiches?
想喝杯茶和吃点三明治小点心吗
How about you put the weapon you got under the counter
把你藏在柜台下方的枪
on top of the bar.
放在吧台上
Sorry. These days you just never know.
抱歉 这段日子必须藏枪以防万一
Earl Grey?
伯爵茶如何
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表