剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
In my hand.
在我手上
Locate the firing pin assembly cover on the bottom of the tube
在瞄准具另一头的筒身底端
opposite of the sight.
找到击针组件盖
Don't open it yet.
先别打开
Then you need to arm it by extending the inner aluminum tube.
把里面的铝管拉出来准备射击
Now do you see the locking ring
看到锁扣了没
on the front and the back of the tube?
炮筒前后有锁扣
Turn those opposite ways.
将它们扳开
Locked and loaded. How do I fire this thing?
装填完毕 怎么发射呀
Fold up the sight,
折叠瞄准具
slide back the trigger guard till it locks.
回拉扳机护环至其锁定
With the tube on your shoulder, use the sight to aim.
把炮筒扛在肩上 用瞄准具瞄准
And pull the trigger. Then watch out.
扣动扳机 然后小心
That missile can knock out a human attacker.
这个导弹能将射击者震晕
Shit.
糟糕
It did not fire. Repeat. It did not fire.
无法发射 重复一遍 无法发射
The battery's just cold.
电池温度低了
Flip over the firing tube. Open the battery housing.
把炮筒翻过来 打开电池仓
Got it. Now what?
拿出来了 然后呢
You need to put the battery someplace warm.
你需要把电池捂热
Citizen Z?
市民Z
Citizen Z?
市民Z
Dad!
爸爸
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I thought you were with your brother.
我以为你跟你哥哥在一起
We came to warn you.
我们是来提醒你的
I'm well aware of the derecho.
我知道有僵尸风暴
We've withstood many of these storms before.
这种风暴我们以前对付过好几次
Brother, you got a 10.0 zombiequake headed your way.
兄弟 一大♥波♥僵尸正朝你来袭 十级警报啊
Dad, you should listen to them.
爸 你该听他们的
Quick. Let's go inside.
快 我们进屋说
Doc! 10K! You guys!
多克 一万 你们还活着
Well thank god for small favors. Get over here!
感谢上苍啊 快来抱抱
You made it.
你还活着
Right on.
太棒了
Hey, Warren.
沃伦
How hot does this battery got to be?
这电池到底需要多少热量
As hot as you can get it.
越热越好
Not hot enough.
还不够热
Oh shit.
该死
Come on!
不是吧
Hot enough.
够热了
Zombie down.
僵尸挂了
Repeat. Zombie down.
重复一遍 僵尸挂了
Time to go.
该走了
Got that right.
没错
They're coming.
他们来了
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
Please, come with us.
拜托 跟我们走吧
The cliffs are no safer than here.
悬崖那也不比这安全到哪去
If we leave now,
如果我们现在就走
at least we stand a chance. If you stay...
至少还有逃生机会 如果你留下...
Dad, you can still make it to the sacred cliffs.
爸 你还是能到圣崖那边的
Delta Xray Delta. This is citizen Z.
三角洲X光小队 我是市民Z
Do you copy?
收到了吗
If you haven't found cover, then do so now.
如果你们还没找到藏身处 赶快找
The first of the fast zombies should be reaching you any minute.
第一波行动较快的僵尸很快就会到达
Guys
各位
Guys
各位
Everything we've worked for, it's over.
我们建设的一切都付诸东流了
Everyone,
各位
it's time for us to go.
该走了
We need to hurry.
我们要抓紧时间了
They will kill all of you.
他们会杀死你们所有人
It's time for you to lead us out of here.
你们带路吧
I'm not coming.
我不走
What do you mean?
什么意思
You can't stay here.
你不能待在这里
This is my life here.
这里就是我的人生
Your mother and I built this place with our bare hands.
我和你妈亲手建造了这里的一切
Her spirit rests here. This place is sacred too.
她的灵魂在此安息 这里也是神圣的
It is stronger than a million zombies!
比百万僵尸还要强大
What if it's not?
如果不是呢
Then I go down with the ship.
那我就与这里共存亡
Please don't do this.
求你不要这么做
Everyone.
各位
It is time for you to go.
你们该走了
It has been an honor to serve as your tribal chief.
我三生有幸 能作为大家的首领
In my absence,
我不在位时
listen to my daughter.
请听从我的女儿
She has known you all of her life.
她很了解你们
And she holds a wisdom that is beyond her years.
她有着超越年龄的智慧
My girl,
我的女儿
this is your time.
以后就是你的天下了
I love you.
我爱你
From your mother.
你母亲的遗物
We love you.
我们爱你
Now go.
走吧
We're going to the sacred cliffs.
我们到圣崖那边
We'll take the vehicles as far as we can take them,
车一直开到不能开进去时为止
then go on foot the rest of the way.
然后继续徒步上路
Everyone stay together.
大家不要掉队
Take that, you brain eating bastards.
你们这些吃脑的混♥蛋♥们 去死吧
Hope you all made it out of there.
希望你们都能逃出生天
You've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑啊
Oh my god.
我的天
Let's go.
我们走
Go take this to your mother.
拿给你母亲
Ayalla!
阿雅拉
You're safe. What happened?
你没事 发生什么了
Hello.
你好
Welcome.
欢迎
It's gone! Demolished by zombies!
都没了 被僵尸毁灭了
The casino?
赌场呢
Father?
父亲呢
He wouldn't leave.
他不肯走
Stubborn till the end.
一直倔到死
Just like you!
就跟你一样
You can't be.
你不能再这么犟了
Not anymore.
再也不能
You are welcome here.
欢迎你们到这里来
All of you.
所有人
We should be safe here.
我们在这里应该是安全的
We blocked the only narrow passage in.
我们封锁了唯一一个狭窄的通道
And zombies can't climb.
僵尸不会爬高
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's cool, brother. In the end, all is forgiven.
没关系 兄弟 最后 一切都会被原谅
I'm sorry, man.
抱歉 兄弟
Zombie!
僵尸
Mercy.
"仁慈"
The fast ones. They're starting to arrive.
速度快的 它们陆续到了
But how did they climb up there?
但是它们怎么爬上来的
Blasters!
是爆走僵尸
In a few hours, the entire zunami
在过去的几个小时里 僵尸狂潮
is gonna push over the cliff and into this canyon.
将会逼进整个悬崖和这个峡谷
What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么做
We got to divert them somehow.
我们要设法让它们转变方向
We need a plan.
我们得制定一个计划
You think zombies are as dumb as buffalo?
你们认为僵尸会和水牛一样蠢吗
I have to save them!
我要去救他们
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表