剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Warren!
沃伦
We got to go! Let's pick it up!
得动手了 拿起枪
Here they come!
他们来了
Zeke!
齐克
Zeke!
齐克
Is he sleeping?!
他睡着了吗
No!
不要
No!
不要
I really hate that one!
我特别讨厌那货
Yeah.
是啊
Come on. Come on.
快开 快
Let's go, man! Don't stop for nothin'!
来吧 各位 死也别停下来
Go you guys, go, go!
你们快走 快 快
Run, kid!
快跑 孩子
Addy, get out of there! I got this. I got this.
艾迪 你快走 有我呢 我搞得定
Come on.
来啊
Oh damn.
你大爷的
Crap.
该死
Where'd he go?
他跑哪儿了
I think I got him.
哥好像打中他了
All right, nice shootin'! Move your ass! Come on!
行了 神枪手 赶紧撤 快
Come on, Doc!
快 多克
Hey, are we slowing down?
我们的车速慢下来了吗
We need to not slow down!
千万不能慢下来啊
Everybody, hang on to something!
各位 都抓紧了
Hey, how's it going back there?
后面跟僵尸们斗得如何了
We need to go faster!
得再开快点
What?
什么
Clutch!
加速
What?
什么
Clutch!
加速
Wagon train, ho!
车队上路喽
We made it.
我们成功了
Never a doubt.
必须的
Edmonton, here we come.
埃德蒙顿 我们来了
Awww, dammit.
该死
Custer, there's too many Zs.
卡斯特 僵尸太多了
I got to get to Edmonton.
我得去埃德蒙顿
My son and I used to camp up there.
我和我儿子以前常在那里露营
Boy, he loved to fish.
他可喜欢钓鱼了
Doc, let me see your gun.
多克 把枪给我
Zeke.
齐克
I give you mercy.
我仁慈地结束你的生命
Oh no man, you ain't gonna make it.
大兄弟啊 你撑到不了那里的
You should come with us.
你该跟我们一起走
Clutch!
加速
Yeah.
好
Go!
走
Go!
走
May God give you mercy.
愿上帝保佑你
We'll see you in Edmonton.
我们在埃德蒙顿见
Hang on, Roberta!
挺住 罗伯塔
Everybody off!
大家跳车
I've never jumped from a moving vehicle my whole life.
我这辈子从未跳过车
And now boom, twice in one day.
今天真过瘾 一天跳两次
I called shotgun.
我要坐副驾驶座
Okay, so you're like The Murphy then? Like for real?
你真的就是大名鼎鼎的摩菲本尊吗
Let's keep that information to yourself, blabber mouth.
你自己知道就行了 大嘴巴
Hey, let me see you levitate.
你悬浮一个给我看看呗
It's possible there may have been some
可能有人把我的能力
exaggeration as to the extent of my abilities.
描述得有点夸张了
Oh yeah,
是啊
yeah well I knew that like zombie mind control thing
我知道还有什么控制僵尸的能力
was like totally bogus.
完全是骗人的
She's like into the rough stuff man like... Wait.
她怎么跟个糙汉子似的 等等...
Did you make her do that? Oh my God.
是你让她这么做的吗 我的天哪
All right, okay. I get it.
好啦 我知道了
To some zombies, I am their messiah.
对于一些僵尸而言 我是他们的救世主
To the blasters, apparently I am their dinner.
对于爆走僵尸 显然我是他们的猎物
Just like you.
跟你一样
Well like their brains are totally melted,
他们的大脑几乎完全溶解了
so there's no psychic dial-tone going on.
所以没办法跟他们进行精神交流
But your zombie girlfriend there, man, she like...
可你的僵尸女友 她好像...
That's your bite.
那是你咬的
You turned her.
你让她变异了
Oh that scenario has some serious implications, man.
那情景真是太有内涵了 老兄
You sure about Minneapolis?
明尼阿波利斯的事你确定吗
Wrecking Ball was going on about
破碎锤一直絮絮叨叨
some herbal cure for the zombie virus
说那儿有个旧转基因实验室
being cooked up in an old
编出了一套草药疗法
genetically modified food lab out there.
用来治疗僵尸病毒
Hold on. Marijuana,
等一等 大♥麻♥
zombies, and GMO's.
僵尸 还有转基因生物
What could go wrong?
还能出什么问题
You people really do attract it, don't you?
你们这些人真是不招惹僵尸不舒服是吧
Help me with the hitch.
帮我处理一下小故障
A caravan of 20 refugees
最后一题 一辆载着20名难民的
leaves Seattle's blast zone for Edmonton.
大篷车从西雅图爆♥炸♥区出发前往埃德蒙顿
They meet six survivors and one Murphy.
他们遇到了六名幸存者和一名摩菲
How many refugees survive?
请问还有多少难民幸存
Not one.
必须团灭
You have any more of that Z weed?
你还有僵麻吗
Uh, sorry dude.
抱歉 没了
You understand why nobody likes you?
你知道为什么没人喜欢你吧
Oh yeah.
知道
Good.
好
Then look again.
那就再找找
Oh here it is.
这儿还有
Hold the wheel.
抓住方向盘
Thanks. I needed that.
谢谢 我正需要这个
So tell me again about this lab in Minneapolis.
再给我讲讲明尼阿波里斯的实验室吧
Well you know what? You'll see for yourself when we get there.
这样吧 到了之后你亲自看看
I know the guy, so he'll give us a tour.
我有认识的人 他会给我们带路
You know cuz we're a team now.
我们现在是一伙的了
So he'll let all of us go through there.
所以他能让我们几个都进去
We're gonna go out there like...
我们到那儿之后...
like take on the world together and stuff, man.
就要一起肩负拯救世界的重任了
It's like the three of us from now on.
从现在起就靠我们三个了
We are like the three cabieros, man.
我们是小车三英雄啊 兄弟
Why is she looking at me that way?
她为什么那样看我
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表