剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
North American.
北美人
And I don't apologize for that!
我不会为那件事道歉
I put my pants on one leg at a time,
我一次只把裤子穿在一条腿上
thank you very much!
非常感谢
America!
美国
Hey, check it out.
过去看看
You get that thing started?
你能把那玩意发动起来吗
I'll give it a shot.
我试试吧
Doc!
多克
I could walk you all through it again.
我可以再整理一遍
The time discrepancy,
时代不同了
the rates of descent,
利率下降了
second shooters,
第二射手
detonation patterns,
爆♥炸♥模式
cellular records,
细胞记录
communication towers,
通信高塔
multi-layered encryption,
多层加密
all of the damn chem trails in the sky.
天空中所有该死的化学痕迹
I mean have you seen that?
你们看到了吗
What is that? That's what I'm asking.
那是什么 我问的就是这个
Well those are the...
那些就是...
It doesn't matter!
这都没关系
The point is
重点是
you're all great people.
你们都是好人
You,
你
you're a straight shooter.
你是个坦白正直的人
You go right from the hip.
讲话不会拐弯抹角
You,
你
you're honest to goodness.
你诚实坦率
You, you're tried and true.
你 你真实可靠
You, salt of the earth.
你 品德高尚
You,
你
drop dead gorgeous.
美丽动人
What I'm saying here is people,
我想说的是
I wouldn't try to distract you
我不会随口说几句事实和数字
with a bunch of random facts and figures of speech
就妄想分散你们的注意
cuz you'd smell a fraud from a mile away.
如果那样你们会早有察觉
And I have too much respect for you.
我对你们的尊重溢于言表
People, people, people.
同志们 同志们 同志们
There's nothing to fear but fear itself.
除了恐惧本身之外没有什么可以恐惧的
And in summation,
作为总结
I'm thinking of the words of the great Clarence Thomas.
我想起了克拉伦斯·托马斯的这句话
If it don't fit,
"若手套大小不合适
you must acquit.
就必须无罪释放"
That's right.
说得对
Those men are con artists and thieves!
这些人是骗子和小偷
And he bit me!
他还咬了我
That was beautiful.
讲得太好了
But you're guilty, bro.
但你还是有罪 兄弟
Shit.
该死
I want to do you a favor though.
但我想送你个人情
Death by hanging.
赐你们绞刑
We've waited long enough! It's time to go!
我们已经等了很久了 该走了
Just a minute!
再等一会儿
There's not a lot of people looking out for each other
当今这世道 很少有人
in this world anymore.
相互扶持了
But you always did.
但你总乐于助人
So if 10k's out there,
要是一万还活着
he knows that.
他知道这点的
But we got to go right now.
但我们现在得走了
And it's not for Murphy.
不是为了摩菲
It's for me.
是为了我
I need you.
我需要你
Well, kid. What can I say?
小子 没办法啊
I couldn't get to you.
我过不去
The river's so full of Zs, I damn near drowned.
河里全是僵尸 我差点淹死
But I hope you know I tried.
但我希望你知道我尽力了
You hang tough, buddy.
你自求多福 小兄弟
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
Love you, kid.
我爱你 小子
Sorry, Doc.
抱歉 多克
But he knew what he was getting into.
但他知道这其中有风险
These men have been convicted of some pretty messed up crimes.
这些人犯了重罪
And even though I like a couple of them,
尽管我挺喜欢里面的几个人
the law is the law.
但法不容情
Mr. Smithson, Mr. Geronimo, Mr. Renfield,
史密森先生 杰罗尼莫先生 雷菲尔德先生
You've been found guilty of grand larceny,
你们被判重大偷窃罪
Identity theft, and just
盗用身份罪
generally telling a whole bunch of lies.
以及满口谎话
Mr. Burr,
布尔先生
It's all yours.
由你处置
Dear, God.
亲爱的上帝
Please watch over these poor souls,
请您看护这群可怜的灵魂
whose deviant and wayward paths have led them
他们误入了歧途 走上歪道
to this unfortunate conclusion.
以至于自食恶果
We can only hope, oh Lord,
我们诚心希望 神啊
that they don't cause as much trouble in hell
希望他们在地狱少闯些祸
as they have in this world.
不要像在人间一样
And God,
上帝啊
Please get the word out that if anybody steals any of my trucks,
请让大家都知道 谁敢偷我卡车
they're in for a long nap.
我一定送他见阎王
Amen!
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Let's get this party started.
绞刑开始吧
You have any last words?
你们有遗言吗
Yes! Yes, I have last words.
是 是 我有遗言
Ummm, I don't even know where to start.
我都不知从何说起了
There's so many people to thank.
要感谢的人很多
I grew up in the high plains.
我在高原上长大
My daddy was a rancher.
我爹是农场主
We used to ride bulls,
我们以前一起骑牛
herd cattle,
放牛
sip beer,
喝着小酒
And breathe in that clean Nebraska air.
呼吸着内布拉斯加州新鲜的空气
I want to thank my mom and my dad
我想感谢我妈 我爸
and my old girlfriend Sally,
我前女友 萨丽
who was the first one to let me put my...
她是第一个肯让我把老二...
Enough of that.
这事就别拿出来说了
Okay.
好吧
It's hanging time.
动手吧
All right, pull!
好 拉绳子
I told you you'd survive anything, you damn cockroach!
就跟你说你命大 你个不死小强
I knew you'd come back for me.
我就知道你会回来救我
Damn straight.
必须的
We should get out of here.
我们赶紧走吧
Let's boogie.
咱们走
Hey, baby.
亲爱的
Let's move!
我们快跑
10k! Come on!
一万 快
We got to go!
我们得赶紧走
Let's go!
快走
Beat it, kid.
你走吧 小子
We're not leaving here empty handed.
我们可不能空手而回
Come on. Grab my hand.
来 抓住我的手
Go, man. We got this. I'm telling you.
走吧 兄弟 信我 我们能搞定
Seriously, we'll be fine.
说真的 我们不用你帮
What are you talking about? You guys are goners.
你们说什么呢 你们快要完蛋了
Are you kidding me?!
你开什么玩笑
Hey, don't you know by now, kid?
你现在还不明白吗 小子
We're the two luckiest bastards you ever met.
我们是你见过的最幸运的混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表