剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
But you weren't actually working on a vaccine, were you?
但你并不是在研究疫苗 对吧
Can you make a vaccine? Are you even capable of that?
你能制出疫苗吗 你真的有这个能力吗
Probably not.
可能没有吧
But that wasn't the plan,
但这也不是原本的计划
was it?
对吧
Was it?
对吧
No, it wasn't. But if you can't make a vaccine...
对 没错 但如果你制不出疫苗...
This is much simpler. This I can do.
但这个方法更简单 我有能力做这个
What kind of test is this?
这是什么测试
It's called kill the zombies.
这叫人类大战僵尸
Last man or woman standing
最后活下来的人
is to join the ranks of our loyal order
将加入我们荣耀无比的
of La Reina de Los Muertos.
拉蕾娜·德·拉·姆尔特死亡之队
What if we don't want to play?
如果我们不想参加呢
Then we shoot you.
那我们就会射杀你们
Game on.
开始吧
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
Betting against us.
赌我们谁会赢
Round one.
第一局
Round one? How many rounds?
还第一局 一共几局啊
I got this.
我搞得定
This will be the final round.
接下来将是最后一局
I'm gonna do you a favor.
我送个人情给你们
Please Daddy.
求你了 爸爸
Please.
求你了
Help me!
救我
I'm gonna do you a favor.
我送个人情给你
No!
不要
To speed things up,
为了快点完事
why don't we
不如我们
kill the lights?
把灯关掉玩呗
Las luces.
关灯
Alright people,
大家伙们
let's win.
灭了他们
No wonder you survived so long.
怪不得你们活了这么久
We could really use some Zeros like you.
零点帮派需要你们这样的人才啊
We get to join your club now?
我们现在能加入帮派了吗
I gave him a full dose of the vaccine.
我给他打了足量的疫苗
How long does this take?
需要多久才能见效
The serum has to circulate through his whole body,
免疫血清要通过血液流经他全身
plus the incubation period.
再加上潜伏期
It could be anywhere from one hour to two days.
一小时到两天之间都有可能
No!
不要
Fascinating.
不可思议啊
Why'd he do that?
他为什么那么做
Why did he try to attack me?
他为什么攻击我
The more important question is why did he stop?
更重要的问题是 他为什么停下了
Because I wanted him to.
因为我想让他停下
Yes.
没错
It's perfect.
太完美了
Well, almost perfect.
还差那么一点吧
Just a few minor adjustments.
再做些略微调整
And then we'll be ready for the human trials.
就可以在人体上做试验了
Wasn't he human?
他之前不就是个人吗
You know what I mean.
你知道我什么意思
Damn.
我靠了
Right?
对吧
We look so
我们看起来也太
shiny.
光鲜了吧
I feel weird.
我感觉有点奇怪
Yeah, I do too.
是啊 我也是
Come with me.
跟我来
Zeros! Our queen,La Reina de La Muerte,
零零们 我们的皇后 拉蕾娜·德·拉·姆尔特
demands your attention!
要求各位注意
My people.
我的子民们
We have suffered for a very long time.
我们已经忍♥气吞声很久了
The lives that we once knew
我们熟知的那种生活
have been torn apart.
已经不复存在了
Most of the world
世界上的大部分地区
has fallen into darkness.
都已经陷入黑暗
But not our world.
但不包括我们的世界
Under the protection and the guidance of Santa Muerte,
在死神的保佑和指引下
a miracle.
它变成一个奇迹
El Murfi
摩菲
has been delivered to our doorstep.
已经被送到了家门口
Thanks to the valiant effort
感谢罗伯塔·沃伦中尉
of Lieutenant Roberta Warren
英勇无畏的努力
and her courageous crew.
以及她勇敢的队员
And so tonight,
所以 今晚
we will give them the greatest honor that we know.
我们将赐予他们最高荣誉
We will make them one of us.
我们会让他们变成我们的一员
And now, we celebrate.
现在 开始庆祝吧
I saw it.
我看到了
Saw what?
看到了什么
Escorpion's tattoo.
蝎王的刺青
You can't ask me to do nothing, Roberta.
你不能让我坐视不理的 罗伯塔
It's him.
就是他干的
I got to do it.
我必须干掉他
For Julia.
为了茱莉亚
Look, I'm not asking you to do nothing.
听着 我没要求你什么也不做
I'm asking you to wait until we have a plan.
我是让你等到我们制定出一个计划
If we're gonna get out of here, we got to go through him.
如果我们能从这脱身 我们就去找他算账
And I won't be able to do it without you.
没有你的支持我无法完成
It's not just about you now. The mission.
这不仅是你一个人的事情 还有任务
The mission's over.
任务结束了
We made it.
我们成功了
Dr. Kurian's here. He's got Murphy's blood.
库里安医生在这里 他拿到了摩菲的血液
The world is saved.
世界被拯救了
I got to do what I came here to do.
我要去完成我来这里的目的
Ladies and gentlemen.
女士们 先生们
Please, all of you,
打扰了 诸位
today we celebrate the arrival of El Murfi
今天我们庆祝摩菲来到了
to the city of the Zeros.
零点贩毒之城
Do your duty.
尽好你们的本分
Make an offering.
献上你们的诚意
Next, we have a very special guest.
接下来 我们请出一位非常特殊的客人
Senor Diablo and his zombie friend, Pepito. Good luck!
撒旦和他的僵尸伙伴 佩皮托 祝君好运哦
Get that mess out of here. Rapido.
把这坨垃圾运走 拉皮多
And no zombie mimes either! La Reina hates zombie mimes!
再也没有僵尸哑剧了 拉蕾娜讨厌僵尸哑剧
I think she likes you.
我想她喜欢你
God, I hope not.
天啊 我可不希望
I dunno, kid.
我不知道 孩子
Sometimes the best women are the ones that terrify you.
有时候 最好的女人就是那些能吓到你的女人
Murphy, you son of a bitch.
摩菲 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Where's my flower? You're supposed to bring me a flower.
我的花在哪儿呢 你应该对我献上一枝花的
Apparently.
显而易见的规矩
What happened to you?
你怎么了
What?
什么
You know what I mean. What did Kurian do to you?
你知道我指的什么 库里安对你做了什么
Oh that. Oh, you know,
没什么 就是...
drew some blood, blah, blah, blah.
抽点血之类的
And?
然后呢
He's working on it.
他在做实验呢
What?
怎么了
Quit looking at me like that.
别这样看着我
You're up to something.
你在计划着什么事情
What would I be up to?
我能有什么计划
I need that cure as much as anybody.
我和大家伙儿一样需要那解药
Do you?
是吗
I mean seems like you're starting to enjoy what you do.
我觉得你已经开始享受自己所做的事了
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表