剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Why haven't you gone?
为什么你们不去
Too far.
太远了
Too dangerous without a buggy.
没有马车的话上路太危险了
And we lost our horses to the schwoat doot.
我们的马匹都被不死人吞掉了
Well Vasquez and I can take the truck.
我和瓦斯克斯可以坐着皮卡去
Good. And I'll be here for the second coming.
很好 我随后就到
I can go with you?
我可以跟你们一起去吗
This town is not easy to find.
这座城挺难找的
And maybe there are also things useful for my community.
也许那里会有对我们社区有用的东西
Okay. Yeah. Sure.
好吧 行啊 可以
You navigate. I got shotgun.
你来导航 我坐副驾驶[猎枪]
Yeah, yeah, good. Shotgun is good for schwoat doot.
是啊是啊 用猎枪对付"不死人"很好用
Schvot doot?
"不死人"
Zombies.
你说僵尸啊
Zombies.
僵尸
Yeah.
没错
That is also good for zombies.
用这个对付僵尸也不错
Oh yes. Very good.
没错 可好使了
Wanna try?
想试试吗
Yeah.
好啊
Knock yourself out.
拿去随便玩吧
You coming?
一起走吗
Okay, now here's what you do.
你现在这样做
You just... It's just like blowing up a balloon, right?
就像吹气球一样
Just take quick short breaths.
你就快速换气
Doc!
多克
What are you doing? You got to help her!
你干什么呢 快帮帮她
That's all I got, man!
我就知道这一招啊 哥们
Okay, that's it. That's it. You got to let it out, baby.
好 行了 就这样 你必须得喊出来 亲爱的
Just let it out.
喊出来
Doc, come on. Don't worry. It's a natural process.
多克 别担心 分娩都这样
Come on. It'll all take care of itself. Okay?
别担心了 船到桥头自然直 好吗
Honey, I'm home!
亲爱的 我回来啦
Zombies.
僵尸们
You know I lost my last pen.
你知道吗 我弄丢了我最后一支笔
Four years ago.
四年前丢的
But hey, you never know.
但世事难料你也懂得
Emergency trache or something.
说不定气管插管什么的能派上用场
You guys do a lot of those?
你们做过很多这样的急救措施吗
one or two.
一两次吧
Those are for sex.
这些是做♥爱♥用的东西
I know.
我懂
I'm sorry. Don't you have to be married?
抱歉 你们不是得先结婚吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
I...I wanted to. But well I never tried.
我想结 但没去找过适婚对象
Apocalypse.
末世的缘故嘛
End of days.
我是说 世界末日
Yes, end of many things.
是啊 很多事情的末日
Now no woman wants marry, so...
如今 女人都不想着结婚了 所以...
Yeah, apocalypse. Total cock block, right?
是啊 末世 "这种美事"都被搅黄了 是吧
Addy.
艾迪
Cock block?
"这种美事"是指...
Is he?
他是死是活
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
You're not zombies.
你们不是僵尸
We're not zombies.
我们不是僵尸
You're not zombies. You're alive.
你们不是僵尸 你们是活人
Yes, we're alive.
是 我们是活人
Okay.
好吧
Then you got to help me, okay?
那你们要帮我 行吗
Okay.
好
Okay.
好吧
You got to kill me.
你们得杀了我
Please?
求你们了
You got to kill me, okay?
你们得杀了我 行吗
Because I want to die, so if you could just...
因为我一心寻死 所以如果你们能...
Are you... you take everything in here?
你吃了这里所有的药吗
Yeah.
是的
And everything that was left. It just wasn't enough. And so...
还有剩下的所有东西 但还是不够 所以...
I can't do this anymore, man. I just... It hurts too much. So...
我受不了了 我快疼死了 所以...
Listen.
听我说
I get it. I'm sorry. But...
我理解你的心情 很抱歉 但...
We can't.
我们不能
We don't do that.
我们不做这种事
You can't? But if you just...
不能吗 但如果你就...
Back up, man.
退后 老兄
Or what, man?
不然怎么样 兄弟
Just shoot me.
开枪打死我呀
Will you?
杀不杀
Don't do that.
别这样
You killed him.
你杀了他
Look, we had to.
我们是被逼的
You killed him.
你杀了他
Self defense.
这是自卫
I wouldn't have killed him, he would've killed me.
我要是不杀他 他就要杀我了
You believe it is
你宁愿行凶
better to kill than to die?
也不愿自亡吗
It's just what we have to do now.
我们也是被逼无奈
Is it?
是吗
Don't worry about him. You keep breathing, sweetheart.
别管他 你保持呼吸啊 亲爱的
Do you really think that this is helping?
你真觉得这样有用吗
Well I felt good about it.
我觉得挺好的呀
It's way more peaceful. Less violent.
我们要多一分安宁 少一分暴♥力♥
I'm sorry booboo. I got carried away.
孩儿她爹对不起 我有点失去理智了
Don't you worry your pretty little head.
你可爱的小脑袋瓜子就别瞎操心了
Doc.
多克
I don't feel so good.
我有点不舒服
You got anything?
你有药吗
You're just nervous, papa. Don't worry.
你只是太紧张了 孩儿她爹 别担心
You're gonna love that baby no matter what.
你无论如何都会爱你的宝宝
Even if it looks like you.
就算这孩子长得像你
Really?
真的吗
You haven't got anything for me? How 'bout a cigar?
你什么都没有吗 雪茄有吗
A cigar? You got a cigar? A cigarette? Z weed?
雪茄 有雪茄吗 香烟呢 僵麻呢
Gum?
口香糖
It's nicotine gum.
这是尼古丁口香糖
I'll take it.
我要了
Anything?
怎么样
Your man. You must come to him.
你们的人 赶紧去看看他
10k.
一万
Addy!
艾迪
Take it easy now.
现在放轻松
Watch your step.
当心脚下
Put her on the hay.
把她放在草垛上
She's got it too?
她也感染了吗
How 'bout you guys?
你们怎么样了
Standard military vaccine.
我们接种过正规军队疫苗
You inhaled that powder. How are you feeling?
你也吸入了那种粉末 你感觉如何
100 percent. Yeah, I'm totally fine.
百分之百没问题 我好得很
Well 85 percent. I'm old.
百分之八十五吧 哥毕竟老了
You in the military, Doc?
你也当过兵吗 多克
U.S. Navy. Subic bay. Why?
美国海军 苏比克湾 怎么了
You'd have been vaccinated.
你接种过疫苗吧
Not for anthrax. Not back then.
没有接种过炭疽热的 那个时候还没有
No, but for a whole boatload of other weird ass crap.
对 但其他乱七八糟的疫苗打了不少吧
I don't even want to know the weird ass crap I got
我血管里流着什么乱七八糟的玩意儿
runnin' through my veins, amigo.
我自己都不想知道 朋友
Well it seems to be working.
看起来还是有用的
It won't help Addy or 10k.
但是这救不了艾迪和一万
This is bad.
太糟糕了
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表