剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
What's wrong with your color?
你怎么这种肤色
Nothing. What's wrong with your color, chief?
咋地 那你又啥肤色呀 首领同志
Excuse me, chief Fire Cloud?
打断一下 火烧云首领
Thank you for hearing us out. We actually came here to warn you.
感谢你能听我们说话 其实我们是来警告你们的
That's not just some dust storm out there.
那边可不是沙暴
This is a solid wall of zombies headed this way.
而是僵尸坚壁 正朝这边过来
We've dealt with hordes before.
以前也有尸群路过过这里
I wouldn't be so sure. We've been in contact with Citizen Z.
这次可就说不好了 我们跟市民Z联♥系♥过了
And according to him, this horde is miles deep.
他说这个尸群有数公里的规模
And it's gonna destroy everything in its path.
他们将会毁灭沿途的一切
Our defenses will protect us.
我们的防御力量会保护我们
Listen.
听着
We got some friends still out there. You think they'll be okay
我们还有朋友在外面 你觉得他们能安然无恙吗
As long as they make it to higher ground,
只要他们躲到高处去
they should be fine.
就应该没事
Just hope they don't run into my son.
只希望他们别碰上我儿子
Why? What's wrong with your son?
为什么 你儿子怎么了
Snake eyes.
双幺哦
What are you gonna do to us?
你要对我们做什么
You'll be treated exactly how you deserve to be.
你们将会得到应有的报偿
What are they saying?
他们在说什么
Can't make it out.
听不懂
Something in their native tongue.
估计是他们的某种方言吧
What does Zendigo mean?
森迪格是什么意思
I'll tell you what zendigo means.
我来告诉你森迪格是什么意思
It's a plague you both carry. White man's disease.
是一种你们两人都感染了的疾病 白人的疾病
I dunno what you're talking about,
我不懂你在说什么
But I can assure you we both had our shots.
但我可以向你保证 我们都打过疫苗
Your people infected us before.
以前你们白人传染给我们这种疾病
Zendigo nearly destroyed my people.
森迪格差点毁了我的人♥民♥
We vowed never allow that to happen again.
我们发誓再也不允许这种事发生
I'm only gonna ask you one more time.
我只问你最后一次
What are you doing on tribal land?
你们到部落领土来做什么
You're trespassing on sacred ground.
你们侵犯了圣地
We didn't know anything about it being sacred anything.
我们又不知道这里是圣地
We were trying to get away from a zombie mega horde,
我们当时试着从一大♥波♥僵尸手里逃出来
which is headed straight this way whether you believe us or not.
他们正往这来 不管你信不信
Your trespassing is the only thing that would lead them to us
是你们闯进来 才把他们引来的
Lead them to you?
我们引来的吗
Have you seen that massive crowd of brain eating ghouls?
你见过那成千上万的僵尸吗
Ain't nobody leading that. All we're trying to do is
没人引着他们行进 我们所做的
get out of its way. You people should too.
都是为了逃命 你们也该这么做
Leave our land again?
再次离开我们的故土吗
Never.
绝不
I will die here.
我要死也死在这
This horde is no different than any other that has come before.
这一群人和之前的没什么两样
These creatures aren't interested in our people.
这些生物对我们的族人不感兴趣
They're only after you. They're a manifestation of your disease.
他们只吃你们这种白人 你们染病才会变那样
You destroy everything you come into contact with.
你们这些人遇见什么 就要毁什么
These creatures aren't the plague that can kill us.
这些生物才不是杀害我们的祸患
You are.
你们才是
That's enough!
够了
Gordon, you've got to give this Zendigo bullshit a rest.
戈登 你就放了这森迪格吧
You know I don't go by that name anymore.
你知道我不叫这名字了
If mom was still alive, she'd smack you upside the head.
要是妈妈还活着 看她不扇死你
It's great to tap into our heritage and all,
能利用好我们族人的遗产是很棒
But give me a break.
但也别太过了
Where are you taking them?
你要带他们去哪儿
To the infirmary.
去医务室
This hurt?
疼吗
Yep.
疼啊
How about this?
这样呢
Even more.
更疼了
Been in a lot of fights, haven't you?
您老身经百战了吧
You have no idea what a long strange trip it's been.
你绝对想不到我们这一路下来有多刺♥激♥
You wouldn't happen to have anything for the pain, would you?
你那儿不会刚好有镇痛的东西吧 姑娘
Pain management happens to be my specialty.
镇痛吗 我最擅长这个了
Follow me.
跟我来
Thank you for helping us.
谢谢你帮了我们
It's the least I can do.
尽我所能而已
You got to forgive my brother.
请原谅我弟弟
He doesn't mean to be such a jerk.
他也不是故意这么混♥蛋♥的
He's just trying to protect us.
只是想保护我们罢了
He does know the zombie virus affects everyone, right?
他知道僵尸病毒是谁也逃不了的吧
My brother's no fool.
我弟弟不是傻子
He was a professor
他曾是位教授
For the native American studies department at the university.
在大学从事美国原住民的研究
He thinks that if we can avoid contact with the outside world
他觉得只要我们避免接触外界
That eventually the zombies will die off
最终僵尸会灭绝
And somebody will synthesize a cure.
会有人做出解药来
Yeah, I'm sure somebody will synthesize one eventually.
是啊 我相信终会有人做出解药的
So is this all that's left of your tribe?
你们部落全在这里了吗
This is half of our tribe. Gordon...
只是一半的人 戈登他...
I mean Red Hawk, and my dad don't exactly see eye to eye.
我是说"红鹰" 和我父亲闹不愉快
My dad was chief and CEO of the casino.
爸爸是首领 也是赌场的总裁
When the Apocalypse happened,
当末世来的时候
Half of them stayed with my dad
一半人马追随我父亲
While the other half followed my brother up here
而另一半跟我弟弟来到这儿
To where our ancestors first settled.
到土著祖先最初落脚的地方
So what does Zen...Di...Go mean exactly?
所以 "森...迪...格"到底是什么意思呢
Zendigo?
"森迪格"吗
Right.
是啊
It can mean a lot of things.
有很多意思呢
But it usually refers to the disease of the soul.
但它通常指灵魂的罪孽
It's when a person takes without regards
当一个人丧失了人性
to the damage it causes to others.
不管他人只顾索取
But it really never fills the hole inside of them.
但他灵魂的空虚永不得满足
You always stare so much?
你总盯着别人看吗
Only when I'm really interested in what somebody's saying.
只有当我真的有兴趣听别人的话时
Ah, here you go.
给你弄来了
Hey, this is for the dish.
这条是天线
This is for the ham radio.
这是业余无线电用的
Let's go ham.
先来无线电吧
Okay, ham it is.
好的 给你
I think it's really cool that you know
你听到过末世的声音
the voice of the apocalypse.
这真的是太酷了
Oh yeah?
是吗
Oh yeah. We were huge fans of Citizen Z
当然 我们是市民Z的铁粉
You know before the radio crashed.
在还有广播听的那会儿
Is that morse code?
那是摩斯密♥码♥吗
Keeps giving the same thing over and over again.
这一段不停地重复
CZ.
市民Z吗
CZ. You think it's him?
市民Z 你觉得是他吗
It has to be.
肯定是他
Can you send back dxd?
你能回发信息吗
I don't have...I don't have a code key.
我没有...我没有代码按键啊
Wait, wait, wait. I have an idea.
等等 我有主意了
Nice.
不错嘛
He heard us.
他听见了
He's saying something new.
他在告诉我们什么
Three, four,
三 四
Period, one. Where did you learn to do this?
句号♥ 一 你从哪学会这手的
My grandpa. He was a code talker in World War II.
我爷爷 他在二战时做过密♥码♥联络员
Does this mean anything to you?
你能看懂吗
Dude.
哥们儿
You just helped save the world.
你刚刚拯救了世界
Remember before the apocalypse, when all this was illegal.
还记得末世之前 这些都是违法的
I guess every cloud has a silver lining.
看来凡事都祸福相依啊
The one drug I never tried.
唯一一种我没用过的药
So you're a real medicine woman, huh?
所以你真是位巫医吗
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表