剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
I think we're getting near the grand canyon.
我觉得我们快到科罗拉多大峡谷了
What's that?
那是什么
Listen. There's a massive Z storm headed your way.
听着 有一个僵尸大潮正朝你们而来
It's miles wide, and it's moving fast.
有几英里宽 移♥动♥速度迅猛
They're coming. I can feel it.
他们来了 我能感觉到
Turn around! Turn around!
掉头 快掉头
I have to save them! I have to save them!
我必须得救他们 我必须得救他们
The day is coming when you're gonna have to decide
这一天即将到来 你必须为自己
what you are.
做出选择
Human or zombie.
人类还是僵尸
Four!
杀了四个哦
Murphy!
去找摩菲
It looks like a hotel.
看上去像个旅馆
I thought we killed all these Zs last week.
我还以为上礼拜我们已经把僵尸杀光了呢
Maybe the grand canyon filled up.
也许大峡谷被填满了
Not funny.
不好笑
I wasn't kidding.
我也没在开玩笑
Heads up. Let's check it out.
当心点 我们过去瞧瞧
Anybody in there?!
有人在吗
Do you think it's deserted?
你觉得这里废弃掉了吗
Give me that.
把那玩意给我
Anytime now, Murphy!
赶紧的 摩菲
All right! All right, I'll give it a shot.
好啦好啦 我试试看啦
Why don't we just break the glass?
我们干嘛不直接砸碎玻璃呢
No, cuz then the Zs will be able to get in.
不行 砸碎后僵尸就能钻进来了
I'm not comfortable with this decision.
我对这个决定感到不舒服
We haven't considered all the possible negative outcomes.
我们还没考虑清所有潜在的消极结果呢
Me. I agree.
我也这么认为
We need to lean into the realities
我们应该倚靠现实情况
and conceptualize the ramifications.
把后果提前构思好
Me.
我也是
I don't like the look of the tall one.
我不喜欢那高个子的样貌
Why is he blue?
为何他蓝蓝的呢
We don't need any outsiders.
我们这儿不需要任何外来者
Okay, we've come to a decision point.
好了 到表决的时刻了
Now who's in favor of implementing the current policy
现在谁赞成执行现有准则
and letting Darwin determine the fate of the outsiders?
让达尔文去决定这些外来者的生死存亡呢
It's been more than a year since we've seen outsiders.
我们都一年多没见过外来者了
Maybe they have information we can use.
也许他们有我们用得上的信息呢
Keep your voice down.
把声音压低点
We can't just leave them out there.
我们不能就这么把他们留在外面
Iggy, you're defying consensus.
伊吉 你这是在违抗大家的意见
Iggy! Don't!
伊吉 不要去
If you open the door, there are gonna be consequences.
如果你把门开了 就会有连串后果
There's somebody in there.
有人在里面
Open up or you will be sorry!
立马开门 否则姐让你痛哭流涕
Thank you.
谢谢你
Welcome.
欢迎
Lower your weapons!
放下你们的武器
Turn around and go back the way you came.
转个身 从哪儿来回哪儿去吧
Look! We don't want to hurt you.
听着 我们没想要伤害你们
But we cannot turn around.
但我们不能回头
There are way too many Zs out there.
外面有太多的僵尸
Not much oxygen either.
氧气也不怎么够了
Who's in charge?
谁是这里的领导者
My name is Gideon Gould.
我叫 吉迪恩·古尔德
I'm the facilitator here.
我是这里的促进者
But we don't really have a leader.
但我们这称不上有领导者
Cuz everyone here participates in our decision making.
因为这里的每个决定 大家都有份参与
Great. We just need some shelter until the smoke clears
那再好不过 我们只需一个避难所 躲到烟雾消散
and some of those zombies move on.
和那些僵尸消退之时
Okay. Well I think in order for us to put together
好吧 我觉得若要我们双方达成
a mutually beneficial agreement, we're gonna have to create a
一个互利协议 我们之间需要建立起一个
little framework of trust here.
小小的信任机制
Buddy, I'd have a lot more trust if you all pointed your weapons
老兄 如果你们能把武器都指向别处 我会感受到
some place else.
你们的信任
Sure.
没问题
It's okay, everybody.
没事的 各位
What you got in mind, Mr. Gould?
你有什么想法呢 古尔德先生
Popcorn circle process?
"爆米花传递"如何
You know what? That's exactly what I had in mind.
你知道吗 那正是我脑中所想的主意
That's a great idea. Yes, ma'am. Come on down here.
是个很棒的点子 快下来吧女士
What the hell is it? Movie night?
那是什么鬼 要玩"电影之夜"吗
May I?
可以给我吗
Yes, ma'am. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
Don't worry. It's not a weapon. It's a tool.
别担心 这不是武器 是工具
We call it the talking stick.
我们称其为发言棒
We use it to facilitate dialogue.
我们用它来促进对话
When we make decisions, we pass it around the circle like
当我们要做决定时 我们拿它像一碗爆米花一样
a bowl of popcorn.
在圈子里传递
Only the person who is holding the stick is allowed to speak.
只有手拿发言棒的人才能开口
It makes it so much easier to be heard.
这样会更容易被他人听到
Speak softly?
一边轻言细语
Carry a big log?
一边手拿大木棒吗
Except for this stick is used for peaceful conflict resolution
木棒的使用是为了和平解决争端
and communication.
并友善沟通
Doctor Gould...
古尔德博士...
Gideon, please.
叫我吉迪恩就行
I know it's funny. We don't really get many visitors here.
说来好笑 我们不常有访客到来
No kidding Gideon was a...
可不是 吉迪恩曾是位...
I'm sorry... is
抱歉... 现在也是位
a world renowned expert in corporate communication
世界闻名的企业沟通协调与冲突管理
And conflict resolution.
方面的专家
We were all at his seminar in the hotel
疫情爆发时 我们都在这家酒店
when the outbreak happened. We would all be dead
参加他的研讨会 如果不是有高效的沟通方式
if we didn't have a way to communicate.
我们早就死了
It's a way to build trust.
这是建立信任的途径
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hopefully we can all build enough trust here
希望我们能建立足够的信任
so that we'll all lower our weapons, okay?
以免大家短兵相接 好吗
We're gonna play a little quick game.
我们将玩一个小游戏
It's called honesty inventory.
游戏叫做"诚实库存"
I give you my first impressions of all of you
我将毫无遮掩的告诉你们
without filtering anything.
我对你们的第一印象
So let's see.
让我看看
You.
你
You are the leader.
你是领导者
You're a natural.
天生的领袖
And you have a wisdom.
而且聪慧过人
But it's born of loss.
但因人生所失才得此地位
You are the enforcer, brother.
你是个实施者 兄弟
You're tough.
勇猛彪悍
But your scars can cloud your judgment.
但你的伤口会影响你的判断
You're the strong one.
你如小强般顽强
Right?
对吧
But there's a lot of loss in those eyes.
但你眼中充满了损失
I think it's more loss than you can handle.
我想这些损失不是你承受得起的
She relies on you.
你是她的后盾
Brother sir.
年长的兄弟
You've got a face that's etched with sadness.
你的脸庞饱经悲痛风霜
And yet
然而
somehow
不知何故
you've managed to keep your sense of humor.
你努力保持住你的幽默感
Man, I need a hug.
天呐 我需要个拥抱
Can I have a hug?
能给我个拥抱吗
Is it okay with everybody?
大家都没意见吧
Yeah.
没有
Son.
孩子
You got a good heart.
你心地善良
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表