剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I like the sound of that.
我喜欢这句话
Hey, Murphy?
摩菲
Murphy!
摩菲
Help! Somebody help!
救我 快来救我
God damnit.
该死
Hey, where'd that shot come from?
枪声是从哪儿传出来的
It came from here. Door's locked.
是从这儿 门锁住了
One.
一
Two.
二
Three.
三
Murphy.
摩菲
Looks like he is still alive.
他好像还活着
He's bleeding bad. Yeah.
他流了很多血 是啊
Greg's been shot.
格雷格中枪了
God, right in the heart. He should be dead.
天呐 正中心脏 他应该死了
What happened?
发生什么了
Iggy, get the door.
伊吉 把门板搬过来
Okay, we're gonna move them out to the bar.
来吧 我们把他们搬到酒吧
There's more light over there.
那边光线充足一些
Danny, get the first aid kit.
丹尼 把急救药箱拿过来
Warren!
沃伦
Hurry!
快点
They're in here!
他们在这儿呢
I got it.
我知道了
10k, make sure nobody leaves.
一万 不要让任何人离开
Addy, cover this door.
艾迪 守住这扇门
Got it.
明白
Who put you in charge?
谁让你来指挥了
I did. I was a cop for ten years.
我自己 我当了十年警♥察♥
This is a crime scene.
这里就是犯罪现场
Someone tried to kill our prisoner.
有人想杀了我们的囚犯
Prisoner?
囚犯
I can't stop the bleeding.
我止不住血
You need to mercy him.
你必须对他施以仁慈了
Wait. He's not turning.
等等 他还没变异呢
You can't mercy him before he's dead.
在他死之前你不能施以仁慈
There's no time to discuss this.
没时间讨论这个问题了
Hey, hey, hey. We have to process this without violence.
我们不能用暴♥力♥来解决问题
We can talk about this later.
我们可以晚点再讨论这个
What you need to do is tie up your man and secure him
趁他还没变异你必须把你的人捆起来
before he turns, or I will mercy him myself.
防止他伤人 否则姐亲手对他施以仁慈
Alright.
好吧
How is he?
他怎么样了
Well the bullet went clean through.
子弹完全射穿了他的身体
I'm more worried about this nasty head wound.
他头上的重伤才更让我担心
He must have cracked it when he fell.
他倒下时一定是撞到头了
He's definitely got a concussion.
肯定脑震荡了
Maybe worse.
也许更严重
Dana.
戴娜
We need to interface.
我们要谈一下
Please don't mercy him before he's dead.
他没死之前 请不要对他施以仁慈
I won't. I promise.
我不会 我保证
Unless something unforeseen happens.
除非有意外状况发生
What do you think?
你怎么想
Well I only heard one shot.
我只听到一声枪响
So we have one bullet and two victims.
一颗子弹 两个受害者
Judging by the bullet's trajectory, the shooter was here
根据弹道轨迹显示 凶手当时站在这里
He surprised Murphy, sees the food, fires once.
偷袭了摩菲 看见了食物 开了一枪
The bullet hits Murphy in the shoulder, continues on,
子弹穿过摩菲的肩膀
hits victim number two in the heart.
打中了第二个受害者的心脏
Now, wait. Hold on.
慢着 打住
You're telling me that the bullet passed through Murphy
你是说子弹穿过摩菲之后
and hit this dude in the heart?
打中了这哥们的心脏吗
Well no wonder he ain't turning.
怪不得他没变僵尸
He's looking just like Cassandra.
他看起来跟卡桑德拉一样
You better keep your eye on him.
你最好看紧他了
Damn straight.
必须的
Hey guys?
各位
Okay, everybody.
大家伙儿
Could I ask you to come in here and join us in the trust circle?
能请你们过来 加入我们的信任圈吗
We're gonna resolve this conflict peacefully.
我们要和平解决这件事
Without violence.
不使用暴♥力♥
Well that's not gonna be easy.
这点挺难的
Considering one of you just shot one of us.
毕竟你们的人刚对我们的人开了枪
Do you have any proof of that?
你有证据吗
Okay, listen. Everyone.
各位 听我说
Violence can spread like wildfire.
暴♥力♥会像野火般蔓延开来
It just takes one spark to burn down the bridges of trust
一旦点燃 我们人类之间的信任
between all of our fellow human beings.
将不复存在
And once it's started,
而且一旦开了头
a fire doesn't care who it burns.
恐怕就会伤及无辜
I know we can resolve the issues between us.
我知道我们能解决我们之间的矛盾
The issue between us...
我们之间的矛盾...
the issue between us is that one of you shot Murphy.
我们之间的矛盾就是你们的人开枪打了摩菲
Imvume.
请求发言
You said Murphy was your prisoner.
你说摩菲是你们的犯人
Maybe he tried to escape and one of you shot him.
也许他想逃跑 你们的人朝他开枪了
Okay, Meg. Meg, thank you.
好了 梅格 梅格 谢谢你
Will you please sit down?
你们能坐下吗
We all have to trust.
我们要相互信任
Imvume.
请求发言
I saw him sneaking around where the shooting happened.
枪击发生时 我看见他鬼鬼祟祟地转悠
Imvume.
请求发言
I saw him there too right after the shot was fired.
枪击后 我也看见他在那里
He was acting suspicious.
他的行为很可疑
Thank you.
谢谢
So clearly there's some unresolved conflict
看来你跟摩菲之间
between you and Murphy.
有些没解决的恩怨啊
10k doesn't miss.
一万绝不会误伤他人
Hold on.
别急
If 10k wants something dead,
如果一万想杀人
it's dead.
那人必死无疑
And he would never try to kill Murphy.
而且他绝不会想杀死摩菲
Kick him in the nuts a few times, maybe.
朝他老二踢上几次 这个也许有可能
But...
但...
he would never try to kill him.
他绝不会想杀他
You care to defend yourself?
你想为自己辩解一下吗
Murphy's not my friend.
摩菲不是我的朋友
He never will be.
永远也不会是
I have more than enough reasons to want to kill him.
我想杀他的理由太多了
And when the time comes, I will kill him. Happily.
等时机成熟 我会愉快地解决掉他
But it's not the time.
但现在不是时候
Why should we believe you?
我们凭什么相信你
Because he didn't fire that shot.
因为不是他开的枪
One of you did.
是你们的人干的
My god. Look at all that food.
我的天啊 这么多食物
It's more than 100,000 calories there.
超过十万卡路里啊
Found this hidden on top of the cabinet
发现这包东西♥藏♥在储藏柜的上面
near where Murphy was shot.
离摩菲被袭的地方很近
We knew someone was stealing the food.
我们早知道有人在偷食物了
But we thought they were eating it.
但我们以为是他们当时在偷吃
Sounds like someone has a getaway stash.
看来有人想偷偷离开
Murphy must have stumbled upon it
摩菲一定是无意间发现了
and got shot.
然后挨了一枪
Well it turns out to be true that one of us
看来事实证明了 我们当中
has been stealing food.
有人在偷食物
It's our agreed upon policy that the punishment is
我们约定的惩罚措施是
immediate banishment.
立即放逐
Now there's only one person,
现在只有一个人
other than myself, who has access to our food supply.
除了我 能拿到我们的食物
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表