剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
But I need to show Anna
但我要告诉安娜
she's not the only one who can get what she wants.
她不是唯一一个能得到她想要的东西的人
You gonna call her for another interview?
你想邀她再进行一次访谈
I don't need Anna.
不需要安娜了
When I'm done,
当我完成的时候
she'll be the one calling me.
她会来联♥系♥我的
What's this?
这是干嘛
I want you to give me this ring in your own time,
我希望你愿意的时候再给我这枚戒指
when you're ready.
当你准备好的时候
I'm still mad at myself for not trusting you.
我还在为不信任你而感到不爽
Yeah, well, I was sneaking around...
好的 我偷偷摸摸地
buying you this engagement ring.
为你买♥♥了这枚订婚戒指
Like I said,
就如我所说的
give it to me in your own time.
愿意的时候再给我
I had a client cancel today.
今天有个客户取消预约了
Wanna meet for lunch?
去吃午餐吗
I wish I could, sweetheart,
亲爱的 我希望我能去
but I have to go out to Jersey for a meeting.
但我得到泽西岛开会去
Rain check?
延期吧
Okay.
好的
I still can't believe you joined up last night.
我还是不敢相信你昨晚入选了
Dude, you've got some serious brass clankers.
老兄 你已经得到大奶妹的青睐了
Now just, uh, keep it down around my mom.
现在只是要瞒着我妈
What, about--about the brass clankers?
瞒什么 大奶妹
No, dumb-ass. About me joining.
不是的 呆子 入选的事
My mom-- she doesn't get it, man.
我妈她不能理解 老兄
She'd totally freak.
她完全吓坏了
Yeah, well, mine, too. Must be a parent thing. Ahem.
我家人也是 家长都这样
I mean, seriously,
说真的
who doesn't wanna hang out with someone from another planet?
谁不想和外星人出去约会
Yeah, I know, right?
是啊 我知道
Tyler. Hey, Lisa.
泰勒 莉莎
That jacket looks really good on you.
你穿那夹克真帅
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
I remember you. Uh, Brandon, right?
我记得你 布兰登 对吧
Yeah.
对的
Tyler told me you wanted to become a peace ambassador.
泰勒告诉我你也想成为和平使者
The thought crossed my mind.
萦绕心头已久
Come on.
跟我来
Let's see if we can get you to the front of the line.
看看能不能让你加入
This way.
这边走
Oh.Two words man-- awe. Some.
两个字 哥们 真棒
Is everything all right?
一切都好吗
I'm not sure I did the right thing, father.
我不确定我这么做是对的 神父
The man who died--he was ranting about the visitors.
死去的那人 他死前痛斥了V星人
I should've mentioned that.
我不该提到那点的
That poor soul was clearly disturbed.
那可怜的人显然受到了惊吓
Didn't the FBI agent say as much?
那位联邦调查局探员没这么说吗
She wasn't just with the FBI. She was...
她不仅仅是联邦调查局的 她也是
with the VisitorThreat Assessment Joint Task Force.
V星威胁联合调查组的
Tread carefully, jack.
小心点 杰克
There are sensitive talks going on
我们的政♥府♥跟V星来客之间
between our government and the visitors.
正在进行敏感的会谈
You wouldn't want to upset the applecart now, would ya?
你不想坏了大事 对吧
I'm sure you're doing the right thing.
我相信你这么做是对的
You never answered my question before.
你还没回答我之前的问题
Why this the first time I'm hearing about this warehouse?
为什么这是我第一次听说这个仓库的事
We were afraid there was a mole.
我们怀疑有内奸
Someone kept tipping off the cells we were tracking.
有人一直向我们正追踪的抵抗组织通风报信
I guess dale came here to investigate.
我想戴尔是来这里调查的
Why would he do that alone?
为什么他会独自一个人
Didn't he trust you?
他不信任你吗
You know, I've kind of had enough, sir...
我有点受不了了 长官
The questions, the tone.
你的问题 你的语气
My partner--my friend...
我的搭档 我的朋友
could be out there somewhere.
现在还下落不明
Then go find him.
那就去找到他
Canvass the area!
仔细搜索
Get in touch with justice,
跟司法部
D.E.A., A.T.F.
药品烟酒与火器管理局取得联♥系♥
Do we know if any of these people
我们能否知道这其中
are from the first attempt at a resistance?
哪些人是第一次加入反抗组织
Not yet, but we'll get the information from him.
还不能 但我们会从他这得到情报
I want answers.
我要答案
Who else was with you in the warehouse?
仓库里跟你在一起的还有哪些人
Give me the names, and I'll make the snakes go away.
告诉我名字 我就会让这些蛇消失
I don't know. I never saw them before.
我不知道 我从来没见过他们
Make it s-stop!
让它停下
He was the only human we captured alive.
他是唯一一个被活捉的人类
A new resistance would be unacceptable.
不允许出现新的抵抗组织
I want names.
我要名字
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Excuse me. I'm looking for Angelo.
打扰了 我在找安吉洛
Don't know any Angelo.
没听说过什么安吉洛
Angelo Russo.
安吉洛·鲁索
Never heard of him.
没听说过
I told you never come back.
我跟你说过永远别回来
Yeah, I missed you, too, Angelo.
是的 我也很想你 安吉洛
Jack?
杰克
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
I work here.
我在这儿工作
You're an FBI agent?
你是联邦调查局探员
You're a freakin' priest?
你是个牧师
Father Landry?
兰德里神父
We're ready for you.
我们都在等你
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
Upsetting the applecart.
破坏大事
You two know each other?
你们俩认识
No. Yes.
不 是的
We just met.
我们刚刚见面
Father?
神父
Malik.
玛丽卡
What's the priest doing here?
那个牧师来这儿干嘛
He's got info on a murder.
他有一宗谋杀案的线索
We won't join you.
我们不共戴天
FUERA! V's. We don't need your help!
[滚吧 V星人 我们不要你们的施舍]
And that's--that's my bike.
那是我的摩托车
And that's, uh, that's my bike in tompkins park.
那是我的摩托车停在汤普金斯公园
And, uh, that's--that's me and my bike.
恩 那是我和我的摩托车
You real like your bike.
你真的很喜欢你的摩托车
Well, that's Verducci's pizza.
那是味都鲜的披萨
That's the best slice in the city.
这是这个市里最好的
Y-you ever had pizza?
你尝过披萨吗
Well, you're gonna love it.
你一定会爱上它的
Look, I'll take you there as soon as they let you out.
只要他们一让你出来 我就带你去那
What makes you think I'd go anywhere with you?
是什么让你认为我会随便跟你出去
You space girls are funny.
你们太空女孩真有趣
You were joking, right?
你是开玩笑的 对吧
Can I see that?
我能看看那个吗
Did I do it right?
我做的对吗
Perfect.
相当好
Oh, whoops! What?
哎哟 怎么了
What are you gonna do about it, V boy? Huh?
你想怎么样 V星小子
Hey, what's wrong with you, man? Huh?
你哪不对劲了 哥们
What are you gonna do about it, V lover?
你想怎么样 V星迷
Wait, Tyler. Hey, you got a problem, man?
等等 泰勒 你有什么问题吗
You're the one with the problem. Your boy's littering.
问题出在你这 你的朋友在乱扔垃圾
Man, let's just forget about this Ty, okay?
伙计 别管这事了 泰勒 好吗
You always make your girlfriend do the talkin'?
你每次都要你女朋友替你出头吗
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表