剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
She broke her legs.
还打断她的腿
Wait. Anna did that? Yes.
等等 安娜做的吗 没错
How could she do that to her own daughter?
她怎么忍♥心对亲生女儿下手呢
Because she's not a human. She's a visitor.
因为她不是人类 她是V星人
There's nothing that she won't do to get what she wants.
为达目的 她可以不择手段
Whatever Parker knows is important enough to Anna
无论帕克知道什么 这对安娜来说都很重要
that she would hurt her own child to engage our sympathies.
她不惜伤害亲生女儿来博取同情
And also get the FBI to help find them.
并得到联邦调查局的帮助去寻找他们
Yeah. We want answers, we find Parker.
没错 我们想要答案 只有找到帕克
Or we could ask your son.
我们可以问你的儿子啊
I mean, you said they have a thing going.
你说过他们之间很亲密
Maybe the lizard princess told him something
那个怪物公主可能告诉过他一些事
that could help us.
对我们可能大有帮助
No. I will not bring Tyler into this.
不 我不会让泰勒卷进来
I will not use him.
我不会利用他
Reconsider this, Erica.
埃丽卡 三思啊
I kept the truth from Val, and look where it's got me.
我对瓦尔隐瞒真♥相♥ 看看我现在的下场
Anna's already using Tyler in this war.
安娜已经在这场战争中利用了泰勒
Bringing him in may be the best way to prect him.
让他参与进来可能是保护他最好的方式
You saw what she did to her kid.
你看到了她对她女儿的所作所为
Now if she's capable of that,
她连那种事都做得出来
imagine what she could do to your son.
试想一下她会怎样对待你的儿子
Use your contacts to find Parker.
利用你的关系网找到帕克
Ryan and Jack will follow up on your leads.
剩下的交给瑞安和杰克去查
You're public enemy number one, Hobbes.
霍布斯 你现在可是头号♥人♥民♥公敌
You got cojones showing your face around here.
你在这里现身 真是勇气可嘉啊
Frame me once, shame on you.
被陷害一次 责任在你
Frame me twice, shame on me.
被陷害两次 责任在我
Four weeks ago, someone hired me to kill Parker.
几周前 有人雇我杀帕克
My employer didn't check out.
我的雇主从未现身
Fake name, fake social, didn't pass the smell test.
假名字 假身份 查无此人
I figured something wasn't kosher.
我觉得事有蹊跷
Yeah, you were right.
是的 你说对了
I tried to track down the guy who hired you, but I couldn't.
我试着查出雇佣你的人 但是没成功
I was luckier with Parker. He's been holed up
帕克这边有点头绪 他失踪后
in a chinatown walk-up since he went missing.
就一直蜗居在唐人街的一座公♥寓♥楼里
You were able to find out
你可以查到
what he was working on at dorset systems?
他在多赛特系统实验室里研究什么吗
No. No luck.
不行 没有一点线索
Well, whatever it is,
不管是什么
The visitors, the FBI-- they want it bad,
V星人和FBI都急切想得到这个东西
and now they're framing us for the assault on Anna's kid.
现在他们陷害我们袭击安娜的孩子
What are you gonna do?
你准备怎么做
Get my hands on it before they do.
赶在他们之前找到那东西
It took my contacts longer than I thought, but finally,
比我预期的时间长了点 不过终于
they got the 4-1-1 on Parker.
他们还是得到了帕克的个人信息
Where? Chinatown,
在哪里 唐人街
apartment across the street from the Jade Kitchen on Pell.
披露街 翡翠厨房♥对面的公♥寓♥
Apartment 3.
三号♥公♥寓♥
Good work.
好样的
Ah, my pleasure.
别客气
Mr. Decker.
德克尔先生
I need to see Anna right now.
我现在要见安娜
Why isn't she returning my calls?
她为什么不回我电♥话♥
I'm sorry, Chad,
查德 抱歉
but dealing with the attack of her daughter
安娜正在处理她女儿被袭击的事
and coordinating our withdrawal from your planet
还有商讨撤离地球的事宜
has left her little time for anything else.
她很忙 没空顾及其他的
You're not really leaving. I don't believe that.
你们不会真的离开 我不相信
Unfortunately, we have no choice.
很不幸 我们别无选择
The Fifth Column is too much of a threat.
第五纵队对我们的威胁太大了
Well, maybe I can help. I wish you could,
也许我能帮上忙 我也希望
but you're just a journalist.
但是你只是一个记者
You're underestimating my influence, Marcus.
马库斯 你低估我的影响力了
My audience listens to me.
我的观众会听我的
I could reach out to them.
我可以影响他们
I could have them put pressure on our government
我可以让他们给政♥府♥施压
to go after the Fifth Column
让政♥府♥去缉拿第五纵队
and help keep you here.
好让你们安居于此
Your job is to report the news, Mr. Decker,
德克尔先生 你的工作只是报道新闻
not to editorialize.
不是发表评论
Speaking out on the air
在电视上说不该说的话
could cost you that job.
会让你失去这份工作的
Are you really willing to take that risk?
你真想冒这个险吗
As you predicted,
不出您所料
Mr. Decker is concerned about our leaving.
德克尔先生对我们的离去很在意
Good. I need him to be desperate, to be convincing.
很好 我要他铤而走险 心悦诚服
He's always done as you asked.
他一直都对你唯命是从
Why does he need convincing?
为什么要他心悦诚服呢
It's not Chad who needs convincing.
不是要查德
It's his audience,
而是要他的观众
and only he can speak to them.
因为只有他才可以向观众传达信息
His fear of losing us
他害怕失去我们
will fuel his passion.
这会让他情绪激动
That passion will generate a public outcry,
而这种情绪会引起舆♥论♥哗然
and we'll get what we want.
然后我们的目的就会达成
Tell the captain of the shanghai ship to leave immediately.
告诉上海舰的舰长 让他们马上离开
Just minutes ago, the first ship left shanghai, China--
就在几分钟前 在中国上海的飞船率先离开
The first in Anna's planned weeklong withdrawal
在这之后的一周内安娜会撤离所有飞船
and shutdown of all V services,
以及关闭所有V星的服务设施
sending waves of protest and outcry across the world.
这已经引起了全球性的强烈抗♥议♥
London, Moscow, Rio--
伦敦 墨西哥 里约
people everywhere reacting to the fact
世界各地的人们
that when they leave, the visitors will take with them
害怕V星人一走 会一并带走那些
their many gifts to humanity.
曾经给予人类的礼物
It is my job to report the news objectively.
客观地报道新闻是我的职责
However, today, I can't sit back
但是 今天 我不能坐在这里
and pretend I don't have an opinion, because I do.
装作我毫无主见 因为我也有自己的心声
The V's saved my life.
V星人救了我的命
We, the people, must fix this.
我们人类必须报恩
If you care about your future,
如果你关心你的将来
the health of your children,
关心你孩子的健康
a world made safe and peaceful by technology,
想让世界在技术的推动下变得和平安全
now is the time.
现在是时候了
Let your voice be heard.
请说出你的心声
Show the world how much Anna means to you.
告诉全世界 安娜对你们是多么重要
Show our elected officials
让当选的官员们知道
that you want Anna and the visitors to stay.
你们想让安娜和V星人留下来
Hobbes says Parker is bunking in that walk-up.
霍布斯说帕克就在那栋公♥寓♥楼里
Keep your eyes out for him.
小心看着他
Ryan, you've been...
瑞安 自从瓦尔走后
different since Val left.
你变了好多
I remember John May saying
我记得约翰·梅说过
that human emotion was a good thing,
人类的情感是美好的东西
It was worth fighting for.
它值得你为之战斗
But I don't think he was right anymore.
但是我不再对此深信不疑
Val has changed me.
瓦尔改变了我
She allowed me to see the beauty in humanity.
她让我看到了人性的美丽
It was her love
是她的爱
that enabled me to fight off Anna's bliss.
让我能够和安娜的所谓极乐世界抗争
But without her, I just don't think I can do it anymore.
但是没有她 我无法继续战斗下去
None of us knows if we can.
我们都不清楚自己是否能做得到
But with faith we can,
但是有信仰 我们就能成功
and with faith, we do.
有信仰 我们就会成功
That's all you can do, Ryan.
瑞安 你只能相信自己
That's all any of us can do.
我们都只能相信自己
Everything okay?
一切顺利吗
Yeah.
顺利
That's Parker.
那是帕克
Okay. I'm gonna go check it out.
好的 我去会会他
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表