剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
My name is Anna,
我的名字叫安娜
don't be frightened, we are of peace always.
不要害怕 我们永远崇尚和平
It is really important to me
你不能和V星人打交道
that you don't get involved with the visitors.
那对我很重要
A human female is carrying a visitor baby.
一个人类女性怀上了V星婴儿
I'm pleased the baby survived.
孩子保住了 我很高兴
The mother, however, did not.
可惜 母亲却没有活下来
You're a visitor.
你也是V星人
There's others out there like me.
还有一些像我一样的人
They're called The Fifth Column.
他们被称为第五纵队
Evans, I want you to investigate
埃文斯 我要让你去调查
the Fifth Column. We have to crush them.
第五纵队 必须铲除他们
We need more soldiers-- an army.
我们需要更多的士兵 一支军队
I'll make one.
我来创建
Anna's V soldier eggs are about to hatch.
安娜的V星士兵卵即将孵化
I have a plan.
我有一个计划
There is a war at hand. Let "V" Stand for "Victory."
战争一触即发 让V成为胜利的代名词
You're experiencing human emotion.
你体会到了人类的情感
Do you know what you've done? They must pay.
知道你做了什么吗 他们必须付出代价
Ty?
泰
Tyler?
泰勒
Ty?
泰
Ty!
泰
Ty?
泰
Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler?
泰勒
Tyler.
泰勒
Mom, what is this?
妈妈 这是怎么回事
What did you do to us?
你对我们做了什么
Tyler? Tyler.
泰勒 泰勒
Hey, no. No, Ty.
不 不 泰
No!
不要
Why did you do this?
你为什么要这么做
You killed my children,
你杀害了我的孩子
so I killed yours.
我只是以牙还牙
All right, this is virtually impossible
好了 在这种情形下
in a situation like this. I just wanna make sure
这几乎不可能 如果有法医新的发现
that if forensics has new data, that we get it.
我们务必要拿到手
Evans, didn't I send you home?
埃文斯 我不是让你回家吗
Go get some sleep.
回去好好睡一觉
Four days since red sky, no bottom in sight.
血色天空事件已经四天了 我们还没有头绪
You expect me to go home?
你还想让我回家吗
Has anyone cleared a meeting with Anna?
有人和安娜会过面吗
Negative. World leaders continue to reach out,
没有 各国首脑都在试图联♥系♥她
but her majesty Anna remains silent.
但安娜女王保持沉默
Guess on her planet that's a show of power.
可能在她的星球上 沉默代表权势
Unfortunately, on ours, silence means guilt.
但是在我们的星球 沉默说明♥心♥里有鬼
There's still no proof the visitors are behind this.
还没有证据说明V星人是幕后主使
Either way, we need to get up there, talk to them,
不管怎样 我们得上去和他们谈谈
find out.
查明真♥相♥
The longer we wait to answer the humans' questions about red sky,
我们回应血色天空的时间拖得越久
the sooner they could reach an answer on their own.
人类就会越快找出真♥相♥
Even if the humans determine its composition,
即使人类查明了血色天空的化学成分
they'll never be able discern its true purpose.
他们也绝不可能知道真正的意图
Perhaps. However, I have been monitoring
也许吧 不过我一直在监视
the work of their top environmental scientists.
他们的顶尖环境科学家的工作
There is one-- a Dr. Ellis Watts--
有个人 埃利斯·瓦茨博士
whose research is approaching dangerous proximity
他的研究就要触及
to the truth.
真♥相♥
Eliminate him.
除掉他
There is another matter to discuss.
还有一件事
The captains of the 29 ships were caught off guard
因为血色天空的突然出现
by the sudden release of red sky.
令29艘飞船的船长措手不及
They're concerned that you yourself
他们担心您
have been affected by human emotion,
已经受到人类情感的影响
that you're losing control,
担心您情绪的失控
your ability to rule effectively.
会削弱您统治的能力
Do you also feel that I'm losing control, Marcus?
你是不是也觉得我失控了 马库斯
Of course not, my queen.
当然没有 女王殿下
Set up a holo-conference with the captains immediately.
立即召集全体船长来见我
The captains are already on route,
船长们已经出发
to see you in person.
亲自来觐见您
Notify me when they've arrived.
他们到了就通知我
Yes?
什么事
My queen, there's a situation with the prisoner.
女王殿下 囚犯出了点状况
Don't worry. I'm gonna get you outta here.
别担心 我会带你出去
I promise.
我发誓
You disappoint me, Ryan.
瑞安 你让我失望了
Even after you rebelled against me,
即使你之前背叛我
I brought you back.
我还是把你带回来了
I offered you everything--
我赐予你一切
a home, I gave you bliss-- yet you continue to resist.
家庭 极乐世界 但你还要和我作对
I don't want to your bliss.
我不稀罕你的极乐世界
I just want to see my daughter.
我只想见我的女儿
No, you want to take your daughter.
不 你是想带走你的女儿
Away from this prison,
逃离这座监狱
before you kill her, just like you did her mother.
在你杀害她之前 就像你杀害她母亲一样
You've done nothing but run tests on me.
你只是拿我当实验品
Who knows what you're doing to her?
谁知道你会怎么对她
I'm just trying to discover how your daughter--a miracle,
我只是想知道你这个奇迹般的女儿
the first hybrid baby between human and V--was born.
首个人类与V星人的结晶是怎样诞生的
She was born out of something you will never understand...
你是永远无法理解的
Love.
她因爱而生
If it's humans you love so much,
如果你这么爱人类的话
you should be with them.
那就和他们待一起吧
Take him down to earth. He's never to return.
把他放逐到地球上 永远不准回来
Your daughter stays with me.
但你女儿要留在我身边
It's been two months since the arrival of Anna and the visitors.
安娜和V星人到访已经两个月了
Earth's first contact with alien life
地球与外星物种的首次接触
captured the hope and imagination of the entire world.
给全世界带来了希望与幻想
But now a very different tone--
但现在出现了另一个声音
acceptance and gratitude over such gifts
治疗中心和蓝色能源
as healing centers and blue energy
带来的认可和感激之情
replaced by anger and civil unrest.
已被市民的愤怒与骚乱取代
Reports of rioting continue to flow in,
关于暴♥动♥的报道源源不断
and we've now received word that officials in Washington
来自华盛顿的官方消息称
are scrambling to mobilize the military
军队正在紧急调动
in case of all-out war.
以防爆发全面战争
Here on the streets of Manhattan,
这是曼哈顿街头的实况
some citizens have begun stocking up on
部分市民开始储备
food, water, and medical supplies,
食物 水还有医药用品
dreading that we may be inching closer to disaster.
他们担心会有灾难降临
As a result of this, some have sought sanctuary in houses of worship,
此外 还有些市民到教堂寻求庇护
praying for answers of any kind from either god or Anna.
祈求得到来自上帝或是安娜的答复
In response to the rioting in the streets,
针对大街上的暴♥动♥
some citizens have begun stockpiling guns and ammunition.
部分市民已经开始储存枪♥支♥弹♥药♥
As one New Yorker remarked,
一纽约市民声称
"If Anna's bringing armageddon, I'm going out fighting."
"一旦安娜发动圣♥战♥ 我将奋起反抗"
Eyewitnesses report that the visitor Peace Ambassador Center
目击者称V星和平大使中心
has become a powder keg waiting to explode.
已经变成了一个随时可能引爆的炸♥药♥桶
As remaining visitors on the ground,
还留在地面上的V星来客
fearing for their safe,
考虑到自身安全
prepare to board the last shuttles back to the mother ship.
准备搭乘最后的飞行舱返回母舰
It is safe to say
可以毫不夸张地说
that relations between visitors and humans are all but shattered.
V星人与人类的关系正处于破裂的边缘
And still with no word from the visitors
而V星人方面 没有给出任何答复
and world leaders stymied by their silence,
世界各国领导人都被这沉默所困扰
the question remains--
但问题是
is there anyone who can stand up to Anna?
谁能勇敢地站出来面对安娜呢
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表