剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
I've never seen such worry in them.
我从未见过他们如此惊慌失措
They just need their queen to assuage their fears.
他们需要女王来抚慰他们的心灵
Take comfort knowing I am here.
有我在这里
There is nothing to fear.
你们无须担忧
We will remain among humans.
我们将继续和人类共同生活
But the fifth column will never harm you.
第五纵队无法伤害你们
The past is gone.
过去的已经逝去
No looming fate,
前方不再有未知的命运
No uncontrollable destiny,
不再有无法掌控的人生
No fear,
不再有恐惧
No looking back.
不要留恋过去
Bask in my light.
沐浴在我的光芒中
Take comfort knowing I am here,
有我在这里
Protecting you from harm.
你们将免受伤害
You are not alone.
你们将不再孤独
You will never be alone.
我将与你们同在
瓦尔的羊水破了
普罗曼医生
Gutsy move, showing your face in public,
你胆子不小 敢在公共场所露面
Mr. Hobbes.
霍布斯先生
What's to stop me from killing you?
给我一个不杀你的理由
'cause I've got Parker's research,
因为我有帕克的研究成果
and you wouldn't be here
如果你没有被我吓破胆
if that didn't frighten the hell out of you.
就不会出现在这
Where is it?
东西在哪
It's not here. Somewhere safe.
不在这里 在一个安全的地方
Unless, of course, I don't get what I want.
当然 我也有我的条件
I want that research.
我要那个研究成果
And you can have it, chief,
你当然可以拥有它 长官
and all for the low, low price
虽然V星人之前对我不厚道
of everything the visitors have on me,
但我开的价绝对公平合理
A clean slate
一份清白的个人档案
and one hell of a big pile of dollars.
和一大笔美金
Deal?
成交吗
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表