剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
The V's were responsible for their deaths.
是V星人杀了他们
That's none of your business. I don't know you,
这不关你的事 我不了解你
and I don't know what you've been through,
我也不知道你遭受过什么
But if you're anything like me, this whole
但如果你像我一样
this whole thing has made you feel alone.
这整件事会让你觉得很孤独
Lost.
迷失
There's strength in numbers.
团结就是力量
We need to stick together, George.
我们要团结起来 乔治
It's Georgie.
是乔琪
Georgie.
乔琪
You're sure Erica was the only one who saw you?
你确定只有埃丽卡看到你了吗
Sure.
确定
And she was meeting with
而她当时和其他
other human resistance members.
人类抵抗组织的成员在一起
She's not even gonna know what hit her.
她甚至不会知道她是怎么死的
You're right, because I'm not letting you go back down.
是的 因为我不会让你回去的
Come again?
再说一遍
If half the things that you say about Erica are true,
如果你说的关于埃丽卡的事有一半是真的
she's going to make an excellent ally.
她会成为一个很出色的盟友
Ally?
盟友
You son of a bitch.
你这混♥蛋♥
You're a traitor.
你这个叛徒
The Fifth Column says hello.
第五纵队在向你招手
This is Chad Decker
我是查德·德克尔
reporting live from the New York Peace Ambassador Center
在纽约和平大使中心的为您现场报道
where Mary Falkner, the voice of the anti-V movement,
在这 反抗V星人运动的发言人玛丽·福克纳
is approaching the podium.
正准备发表演讲
I began this day
我今天早上起来
as I have every day since I lost my husband--
就像在我失去丈夫后的每一天一样
The same way that
承载着无法忍♥受的空虚
every family member who lost a loved one
就和所有在V星人到来的那天
on the day the visitors arrived-- with an unbearable emptiness.
失去了自己心爱的人的家庭一样
And, like most of you,
像这里的人一样
with an anger towards those responsible for our loss.
满怀着对那些夺走我们亲人生命的家伙的愤恨
But something changed for me--
但是对于我 事情发生了变化
something I-I never expected.
我从来没有预料到的是
I had a quiet conversation with someone
有人刚刚对我说的一席话
who not only eased my suffering, but...
不仅仅缓解了我的悲痛
who helped me understand that...
也让我明白到
My husband did not die in vain,
我的丈夫没有白白死去
someone that reminded me
她让我明白
that only hope and trust can heal us,
只有希望和信任可以治愈我们受伤的心灵
And that what we share with those we feared
人类和V星人 我们的相同之处
is far greater that anything that divides us--
比我们的不同之处要多得多
Anna.
安娜
Today,
今天
a man possessed by hate
一个被憎恨冲昏了头脑的人
tried to kill one of my people.
试图杀死我们中的一员
But his real target... was peace--
但是他的最终目标 是和平
The same peace Lieutenant Falkner gave his life
也是为了和平 福克纳中尉
to defend.
献出了他的生命
We will not diminish this brave soldier's sacrifice
我们不会以同样的行为抹杀
by answering in kind.
这位斗士的牺牲
We remain of peace...always.
我们永远都是崇尚和平的种族
Show me.
带我去
Cyrus activated this distress signal.
是赛勒斯发出了遇难信♥号♥♥
By the time we got here, it was too late.
我们来的时候已经太晚了
John May lives.
[约翰·梅万岁]
There will be no peace.
和平不会持续太久了
This is, uh, my room.
这是 我的房♥间
It's nice.
很不错
You don't really care much about my room, do ya?
你关心的不是我的房♥间 对吧
Hey, Ty?
泰
Crap. I'm so sorry. I...
糟糕 对不起
My mom doesn't like the V's.
我妈妈不大喜欢V星人
I can't let her see me like this.
我不能让她看见我这个样子
I'll--I'll be--I mean, I'll be right back. God, I hate her.
我马上回来 天哪 她好烦人
Tyler?
泰勒
You are here.
你在家
Yeah. Hey, what's up? You okay?
是啊 怎么了 你还好吧
Yeah.
当然
Um, do you have company?
你屋里有人吗
No.
没有
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
Okay.
好吧
Y-uh, you should, um, you should put your clothes on,
你应该 把衣服穿上
and, um...
然后
Take her home.
送她回家
We'll talk later.
我们一会儿再谈
I thought this would be better
我觉得这个样子好过
than your mom seeing me in my uniform.
让你妈妈看见我穿着制♥服♥
The anti-V protest movement
反V抗♥议♥游♥行♥在今天下午
was dealt a serious blow this afternoon
出现了重大转折
As the day's top two news stories
今天两条头条新闻
seemed to dovetail into a P.R. win for the visitors.
似乎都印证了V星来客获得公♥关♥胜利的事实
Mary Falkner's speech
玛丽·福克纳的演讲
forgiving the V's for the death of her husband
原谅V星人造成她丈夫的死亡
combined with Anna's response
再加上 安娜对今天
to an assassination attempt at the Peace Ambassador Center
发生在和平大使中心的刺杀事件做出的回应
has resulted in an outpouring of new support for the visitors.
导致了大批新的V星来客支持者出现
Well done today.
你今天干得很好
Coming up,
接下来
the only interview Mary Falkner plans to give
玛丽·福克纳将接受采访 首次
detailing her extraordinary meeting with Anna,
详细谈论她和安娜的特别会面
and she's giving it to me.
她将接受我的采访
My exclusive interview with Mary Falkner next.
接下来是我对玛丽·福克纳的独家专访
There were hundreds of images,
那里有成百上千的画面
all--all of this surveillance footage being captured by the damn jackets.
都是那些该死的V星人拍的监视录像
We have to be careful-- what we do, who we talk to.
我们必须谨慎行事 对谈话对象多留点神
What were you thinking, going to find this guy today?
你今天是怎么想的 跑去找那个人
You could've been killed.
你可能会送命
I just wanted to be useful.
我希望能做些什么
You were.
你做过了
You are.
你现在也是
It's okay.
没事的
I'm glad you came.
我很高兴你来了
Georgie, this is-- this is Erica.
乔琪 这位是埃丽卡
You wanna put that away?
你能先把枪收起来吗
I brought a friend.
我带来了一个朋友
We gotta build the ranks, right?
我们需要一支队伍 不是吗
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你们好
Tylor is the one.
泰勒就是最佳人选
We should use him.
我们可以利用他
You're doing a excellent job.
干得漂亮
Proud of you.
为你骄傲
Thank you, mother.
谢谢夸奖 妈妈
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表