剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Those aren't even my links. Brandon sent them to me.
那些甚至不是我的链接 布兰登发给我的
Oh. well, that's okay then.
那好吧
Brandon sent them to you.
布兰登发给你的
So you're gonna do whatever
所以无论布兰登或...
Brandon or--or the V's
或V星人说什么你都会去做
Or who--whoever tells you to do?
又或者谁...任何人让你去做
You have to think for yourself, Tyler.
你必须要有自己的主见 泰勒
I do think for myself!
我的确有我自己的主见
Tagging someone's property because a web site tell you to
听信网上的谣言 去别人的墙上涂鸦
Is thinking for yourself?
这叫有自己的主见
You call it tagging. But you know what?
你把这叫做涂鸦 但是你知道吗
The V's they call it spreading hope.
V星人称之为播撒希望
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
You have to talk to me.
你必须跟我谈谈
Come here. You and me, we talk.
过来 你和我 我们好好谈谈
What going on with you?
你到底怎么了
Is it because of your dad?
是因为你父亲吗
Is it because he left?
是因为他的离去吗
You're blaming him?
你在责怪他吗
At least he has an excuse
至少他还有个理由
To be out of touch with his kid.
不和他的孩子联♥系♥
He left me.
他离开我
I did not leave. I am here for you.
我并没有离开 我为了你留在这里
Oh, when you're here.
应该是当你在这儿的时候
There he is-- the man of the hour.
他来了...那个风云人物
Hello, Mr. Decker. Hello.
您好 德克儿先生 您好
What's going on, Freddie?
有什么事儿么 弗莱迪
You've been selected.
你被选中了
For?
干嘛
Anna would like to do a live broadcast from the ship,
安娜想要在飞船里做一次直播
And intimate one-on-one
近距离的一对一
To help ease the protests against us.
来平息我们的抵触情绪
She'd like you to do the interview.
她想要你来做这个专访
I-i-i got it.
我...我...我来接
Who was that?
是谁打来的
It's no one.
谁也不是
No one? Yes. no one.
谁也不是 是的 谁也不是
You've been getting a lot of calls from "no one."
你接到这么老多谁也不是打来的电♥话♥
It's nothing.
没事儿的
Okay?
好不好
We don't do this, you and me-- Keep secrets.
你我之间 我们不能这样 保有秘密
Talk to me.
告诉我
What's going on?
到底怎么了
What's going on? Sweetheart...
怎么了 亲爱的
Just... don't read things into things, okay?
就是... 别胡思乱想 好不好
It was no one. really.
就是谁也不是 真的
So pretty.
真漂亮
I forgot my spoon. Yeah.
我忘拿勺子了 好吧
Uh, can I get an extra spoon?
嗯 我能再要一把勺子么
Okay. Thank you, sir.
好的 谢谢您 先生
What do you know? Another fake one.
你了解到什么 又一个伪造的
Others like this.
其他的像这个一样
Solve the case yet, Sherlock?
案子搞定了吗 夏洛克
Not one name, not one photo,
没有一个名字 一张照片
Not anything from these passports
这份护照上所有的东西
Matches any on our system.
都不在我们的系统里
How can you not find this guy?
你怎么会找不到这个家伙
He's very creepy.
他长的这么古怪
If only "creepy" were a biometric parameter
但愿古怪能作为一个生理参数
In our facial recognition software.
出现在我们的面部识别系统里
You're kind of sexy when you talk all computer-y.
你在谈到电脑相关的事时还挺性感的
I am? Absolutely.
我有么 当然
What's this?
这是什么
Progress. I i.d.ed our victim from the silo.
进展 我确认了一个井下受害人的身份
His name is Owen Chapman.
他的名字叫欧文·查普曼
This is a search warrant for his house.
这是他房♥子的搜查令
All right.
太好了
Clear here...
这里安全
They knew we were coming again.
他们又知道我们回来了
Someone tipped them off.
有人给他们通风报信儿了
Who are you calling?
你给谁打电♥话♥呢
Owen.
欧文
Owen...our victim Owen?
欧文... 那个受害人欧文
Text.
短♥信♥
To all attending tonight
给所有今晚参加的人
Location 400 pier avenue, brooklyn,
地点 布鲁克林区码头大街400号♥
10:00 p.m. pass code.
晚上十点 口令
if you're new, be prepared for the test.
如果你是新人 准备好测试
Any info you can share about this cell is important.
任何你分享的关于组织的信息都是重要的
Owen was going to a meeting about a sleeper cell?
欧文本来要去参加一个秘密组织的集♥会♥
If you have info about a sleeper cell,
如果你得到秘密组织的消息
You call the cops. You don't go to a meeting.
你会打电♥话♥给警♥察♥ 你不会去集♥会♥
Ryan.
瑞安
Stay away from me, Georgie. Ryan, please.
离我远点儿 乔治 瑞安 求你了
Look, I told you I'm not that guy anymore, okay?
我告诉过你我已不是原来的我了 明白吗
Stop calling me. We need your help.
不要再打给我 我们需要你的帮助
"we"? who's "we"?
我们 谁是 我们
There's about 25 of us.
我们大概有25个人
We've only met a couple times but we're still recruiting.
我们只碰头过几次 但是我们还在招募中
Again? You're trying that again
又来 你又要去做那事儿
After all those people got killed the last time?
在上一次所有那些人被杀死之后
We're being a lot more careful this time.
我们这一次谨慎多了
Please, you gotta help us.
求你了 你得帮帮我们
Look, I'm about to get engaged, okay?
听着 我马上要订婚了 明白吗
Ii'm not gonna put my fiance at risk.
我不会让我的未婚妻冒风险
If I get involved, it puts her at risk,
如果我卷入这事儿 就是让她冒险
And I'not gonna let that happen.
我不会让着发生的
So you're just gonna sit there on the sidelines?
所以你就这样袖手旁观
You know how many lives are at stake?
你知道有多少人性命攸关
She doesn't know about my past, okay?
她不了解我的过去 明白吗
I'd like to keep it that way.
我想一直这样下去
That's where we're meeting if you change your mind...
如果你改变主意 这是我们集♥会♥的地点
Or grow a conscience.
或者受良心谴责
I liked your sermon the other day.
我喜欢你那天的布道
You're right to question the v's.
你对V的疑问是正确的
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I know the real reason they're here, father,
我知道他们来这的真正原因 神父
and I am not the only one.
而且我不是唯一一个
The real reason?
真正的原因
The v's are gonna obliterate us.
他们将会毁灭我们
You're bleeding!
你受伤了
I was coming to see you. the v's did this to me.
我正打算来见你 V弄伤了我
Let me get you some help. No, no, no.
我去找人来救你 不
Take this and go to this address
拿着它 去这个地方
and give it to the people there.
把它给那里的人
All the information's inside.
所有的信息都在里面
Promise me. Okay.
答应我 好
Please, it's important.
求你了 这非常重要
Okay. Okay, okay. I'm gonna get you some help.
好的 我去找人来救你
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Okay, ready to get started.
好 准备开始
Thanks again for choosing me to do this. I'm really excited.
谢谢你这次又选我采访 我很高兴
So are we.
我们也是
Do you have any questions before we go to air?
正式开始前你还有什么问题吗
No. Just be sure not to ask anything
没有 只是别问一些关于我们
that would paint us in a negative light.
的负面问题
Excuse me?
你说什么
Don't ask any questions that would portray us negatively.
不要问那些对我们持否定态度的问题
Ask ones like you did when we first met.
问我们第一次见面时你问的那种问题
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表