剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
You have my word.
我向你保证
I will do everything in my power.
我会尽我所能
Alex?
阿历克斯
Alex Caruso!
阿历克斯·卡鲁索
Anybody hit?
没人受伤吧
The guy's a lousy shot.
那人的射击水平太差
No wonder the V's are winning.
难怪V星人会占上风
Wait.
等等
No, no.
别 别
Alex!
阿历克斯
Alex!
阿历克斯
Look, your father told us where to find you,
听着 是你父亲让我们来找你的
Alex.
阿历克斯
My name's Jack. I'm a priest.
我叫杰克 是一个神父
We're here to help. We're fifth column.
我们是来帮忙的 我们是第五纵队的
You can trust us.
你可以相信我们
That boy's got 30 seconds to get his wits about him.
那小子还有三十秒时间考虑
No, no, he's just scared.
不 他只是受惊了
Stop!
停下
Alex, don't shoot.
阿历克斯 别开枪
I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
Erica, don't be stupid.
埃丽卡 别傻了
Yesterday you were just a school teacher.
昨天你还只是一位普通的教师
Well, yesterday I was just an F.B.I. agent, and a mom.
昨天我也只一名普通FBI特工和母亲
But because of the visitors,
但因为V星人
our worlds have turned upside down.
我们的世界发生了翻天覆地的变化
We are here to help.
我们是来帮助你的
Alex, you got to put the gun down.
阿历克斯 把枪放下
Alex, come out.
阿历克斯 出来吧
Please.
求你了
It's okay.
没事的
I promise.
我保证
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
How do I know you're not visitors?
我怎么知道你们是不是V星人
If we were visitors, you'd be dead by now.
如果我们是V星人 你早就死了
It's okay.
没关系的
Just put the gun down, Alex
把枪放下 阿历克斯
It's okay.
没关系的
Come on. Come on.
快放下 放下
It's okay. Look at me. It's okay.
没事了 看着我 没事了
The visitors killed all my friends.
V星人把我的朋友都杀了
What is up with something like this.
我怎么会遇上这种事呢
I know.
我理解
Secretary General,
秘♥书♥长♥先生
A word.
说几句吧
It's never just a word with journalists, Mr. Decker.
跟记者永远没什么好谈的 德克尔先生
Two minutes.
就两分钟
Off the record.
保证不公开
Off the record from the press or from Anna?
不向媒体公开还是不向安娜公开
I don't work for Anna.
我不是为安娜工作的
But would you be here without her?
如果不是为了她 你会来这吗
Give us a moment.
让我和他单独谈谈
You're right.
你是对的
I am here because of Anna.
我是为了安娜才来这
I've spent a lot of time covering her,
我花费了大量的时间采访她
and from what I've seen,
而且据我所知
you're the first person who has openly opposed her.
您是第一位公开反对她的人
Why?
为什么
There are consequences for Anna's so-called gifts.
安娜的所谓"礼物"是有代价的
Take the healing centres.
就拿治疗中心来说
The financial drain on our health care industry
它给我们的医疗行业
is immeasurable.
带了无法估量的经济损失
Thousands of jobs are being lost.
成千上万的人即将面临失业
As for any technologies she may offer --
至于她想提供的任何新技术
It could put technology companies out of business?
都可能会造成高科技公♥司♥关门破产
You're saying the bottom line
您的意思是经济上的盈亏
is more important than helping people.
比造福群众更加重要吗
I'm saying it's the same thing.
我要说的是 它们是一回事
We have reports coming in with breaking news out of Timbal
这是我们从提姆波尔发来的重要消息
Where a massive monsoon struck this tiny island nation two hours ago.
两小时前一场强季风袭击了这个小岛国
Destruction of the island's power grid
小岛的电力系统
and transportation infrastructure
和交通基础设施遭到严重破坏
has hampered international rescue efforts
致使国际救援行动受到影响
as thousands are unaccounted for, many feared dead.
目前数千人下落不明 预计多人已经遇难
Tragedy.
一场灾难
No.
不
An opportunity.
这是个机会
What are world leaders doing about this crisis?
危机当前 世界各国首脑在做什么
At the moment, they're trying to coordinate a response,
现在他们正讨论解决方案
but it could take a full day to get help to the island.
可能需要一天才能对小岛实施救援
While they play politics,
让他们玩政♥治♥游戏去吧
We'll take action.
我们该采取行动了
Dispatch a rescue shuttle to Timbal.
马上派一条救援舰去提姆波尔
Bring them blue energy.
把蓝色能源带给他们
Tyler, what are you doing here?
泰勒 你在这里做什么
You didn't answer my calls.
你没有回我的电♥话♥
I need to see you.
我需要见你
Now's not a good time.
现在不太方便
What's wrong?
怎么了
Everything's different.
一切都变了
I know that my mom and dad lied to me.
我知道父母一直都在欺骗我
It's like you're the only person I can count on anymore.
我所能信任的人只剩下你了
I don't know.
我不知道
I just...
我只是
I really need to be away from home right now.
我现在真的想离家出走
Me too.
我也是
Oh, my god, getting away.
天啊 离家出走
Did you find val?
你找到瓦尔了
Still looking.
还在找
I need you to put a trace on her cellphone for me.
我要你帮我追踪她的手♥机♥
I know I'm asking to you break the law,but I just...
我知道这样做是违法的 但我真的
Could do you that for me?
你能帮我这一次吗
It's getting to be a habit of mine lately.
这迟早会成为我的爱好
Yeah, I'll do it.
我会帮你
I'll call you when I have something.
一有线索就会通知你
Thanks.
感激不尽
My friend, Juan,
我朋友 胡安
told me about the Fifth Column.
告诉了我第五纵队的事
We thought we could help.
我们觉得我们能做点什么
That message on the bottom of the ship gave us hope.
飞船底部出现的信息给我们带来了希望
Tell us what happened, Alex.
告诉我们发生了什么 阿历克斯
We set up a meeting with other Fifth Column,
我们与其他第五纵队成员安排了会面
but instead, the V showed up.
但是出现的却是一个V星人
And now everyone's dead.
现在所有人都死了
This meeting, how did you set it?
你们是如何安排这次会面的
There's a web site
我们有个网站
where we dump photos encoded with messages to Fifth Column.
通过在那儿上传加密照片来传递消息
The V's hacked your code.
V星人破了你们的密♥码♥
There was a hard drive stolen from the scene,
有一个硬盘从现场被盗
it has names and addresses of other fifth column in your group?
里面有其他第五纵队成员的个人信息吗
Yeah, there was a list that we could contact in case of trouble.
是的 我们有一份名单 以便遇险时联络
The V has that hard drive.
硬盘在那个V星人手上
He's going to pick them off one by one,
我们如果不阻止他
unless we stop him.
他们都会接连被杀
There's only one surefire way to do that
在他开杀之前
before he kills anyone else.
我们只有一个稳妥的办法
We bring him to us. How?
让他来找我们 怎么做
Use him as bait.
用他当诱饵
No!
不行
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表