剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
You tell me, am I gonna need it?
告诉我 我需要用到它吗
They're expecting you, John.
他们在等你 约翰
It's too late.
已经太晚了
Ten years ago, when I came to your house for dinner...
十年前 我去你家吃饭那天
That was the day that I killed John May.
就是我杀死约翰·梅的日子
U knew and you didn't say anything?
你知道 却一直保持缄默
You knew that John Mayis dead?
你早就知道约翰·梅死了
No, not just dead. dead at his hand.
不止死了 还是你亲手杀的
Every single day, I wish I could go back
我终日祈求可以时光倒流
and undo what I did,
让我挽回我犯下的错误
But I can't.
但是我无力回天
All I can say is your stepfather led the way.
我只能说 你的继父开了先河
I've taken risks that you can't even imagine,
我之所以能冒常人无法想象的危险
Because of what he taught me.
都是得益你父亲的教诲
This fight...
这场战斗
will be brutal beyond anything you've ever seen.
比你们所见所闻的任何一场战争都要惨烈
And you, too.
对你也一样
And John May is our greatest weapon in it.
约翰·梅是我们最好的武器
Anna ordered his death.
杀死他的命令是安娜下的
Every single time she sees the message "John May lives",
每次她看到"约翰·梅万岁"的字眼
It's like a dagger in her eye.
眼里就像长出了钉子
The Fifth Column exists because of him.
第五纵队因约翰·梅而得以存活
He existed because of you.
而他活着又是为了你们
You and your mother--
你和你的母亲
you taught him what it's like to be human.
你们教会他如何成为一个人类
He taught me.
然后他又教给我
So if nothing else,
没别的什么
I just figured that you should know the truth.
我只是觉得你应该知道真♥相♥
No more lies.
没有其他谎言了
Yeah.
没有
I feel really stupid forgetting the combination.
我居然忘记了密♥码♥ 真是太蠢了
No, it happens more than you'd think.
没什么 这种事经常发生
Uh, let's just see the model number here.
我看看密♥码♥锁的型号♥
The reset code is...
重置码是
8-3-3-2-8 pound.
8 3 3 2 8 #号♥
Okay, well, I'll, uh,
我 我
I'll just see myself out then.
我还是回避一下
You convinced a lot of people today
今天你说服了很多人
to come live aboard your ships--
来你的舰上生活
people like these two.
像这两个人
This woman comes from a family with unusually high fertility rates,
这个女人来自一个人丁兴旺的家族
but she's got a bad luck streak, can't have kids.
但是她运气不好 不能生育
This guy-- brilliant violin player,
这个人 天才的小提琴家
but a total mess.
生活却一团糟
I looked into our other guests from today's story.
我调查了其余要来的客人
Same deal.
大同小异
All so full of potential,
每个人都天资过人
but they're broken toys.
但都有些缺陷
This type of person is of great interest to you.
这类人会带给你很多好处
The question is...
问题是
Why?
为什么选择他们
As sophisticated as humans are,
人类是很复杂的动物
you don't see the true value in people.
你并没有看到人类真正的价值
You discard them.
你抛弃了他们
I see their inner worth.
但我是他们的伯乐
Every v,
每个V星人
regardless of history or luck or circumstance,
不论出生高低 职业贵贱
receives my care.
都受到我的关爱
I'm only showing humans the same regard.
对人类 我也一视同仁
Yeah.
好吧
I'm not buying it.
我不吃你这一套
I don't know exactly what all this means yet,
我还不知道你葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
but I'm pretty sure it adds up to something.
但是我确信这里面肯定有猫腻
And if I can get this far in half a day,
如果半天之内我能调查到这么多
How far do you think I could get in a month?
一个月我会查到多少呢
What do you want?
你想要什么
I'll tell you what I don't want.
我告诉你什么是我不想要的
I don't want to be ordinary.
我不想做凡人
If you were ordinary, Mr.Decker,
德克尔先生 如果你是凡人
you wouldn't be here.
你不会在这里
Which is exactly why I'm gonna keep digging into this.
这就是为什么我要刨根问底的原因
And eventually, I'll find enough
最终 我会找到足够的素材
to run this story.
来报道这则故事
Or you can give me a bigger one.
或者你可以给我提供一个更精彩的
I can protect you.
我可以保护你
The question is,
问题是
Can we keep helping each other?
我们可以相互扶持吗
I think that we'll be helping each other
我想我们在未来的某个时候
for some time to come.
可以互相帮助
Ryan.
瑞安
Yeah, I'm here. How's he doing?
是我 他怎么样了
He's alive, and he hasn't broken yet.
他还活着 还没有死
Can you move him?
你能转移他吗
Everyone's being watched too closely right now.
现在所有人都在密切关注这里
But the "live aboard" program commences in a few days.
飞船体验计划几天后就要开始了
I might be able to smuggle him onto an outbound shuttle.
我可以趁机把他送到离舰的飞船上
Will he last that long?
他能坚持到那时候吗
Yes.
他能
They'll keep him at the edge of life.
他们会暂时让他活着
Is he conscious?
他清醒吗
Can he talk?
他能说话吗
Go ahead.
说吧
Buddy, how you doing?
伙计 你还好吗
Been better.
好多了
You're off the ship? You're safe, right?
你离开母舰了 你很安全 是吗
Yeah. yeah, I'm safe.
是的 我很安全
We're all safe.
我们都很安全
Good.
很好
We're gonna get you out of there, okay?
我们会把你救出来的 听到了吗
No.
不
That's what they're waiting for.
这就正中他们下怀了
That's what they want.
这是他们的陷阱
You come rescue me, you all get caught.
如果你们来救我 就会全部落网
Georgie, listen to me, all right?
乔治 听我说 好吗
Just give us a few days, just hang on, all right?
给我们几天时间 你要挺住 好吗
I don't have a few more days, Ryan.
瑞安 我时日不多了
You know that.
你知道的
Let me speak to Jack.
让我和杰克谈谈
Georgie, please.
乔琪 求你了
I need to speak to Jack, Ryan.
我要和杰克谈谈 瑞安
We're not leaving you up there, Georgie.
乔琪 我们不会把你丢在那里
It's bigger than me now, father.
神父 还有更重要的事在等着你们
No, Georgie.
不 乔琪
Listen to me, okay? Hang on.
听我的 坚持住
I'll see you around, Jack.
后会无期 杰克
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I'm ready to see my family now.
我准备好和家人团聚了
God... bless you, George Sutton.
上帝保佑你 乔治·萨顿
God bless you.
上帝保佑你
Make sure they don't track it back to you.
务必确保他们不会查到你头上
John May lives.
约翰·梅万岁
To Georgie--
为乔琪干一杯
not in vain.
死得其所
This is Val. leave a message.
我是瓦尔 请留言
Hey, baby, it's me.
亲爱的 是我
There's something I need to talk to you about when I get home.
回家后 我有些事情要告诉你
I'm not who you think I am.
我不是你所认识的那个人
I just feel you should know the truth.
我认为你不应该被蒙在鼓里
No more lies.
不再有谎言
No more secrets.
不再有秘密
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表