剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
You know the guy who led the warehouse meeting?
你记得在仓库组织会议的人吗
I think I found him.
我想我知道他是谁了
So what do you want from me?
你找我做什么
We gotta find others who will help.
我们要找其他能帮忙的人
Who's Cyrus?
赛勒斯是谁
An old friend. A Fifth Column member.
老朋友 第五纵队队员
We fought together before I met you.
遇见你之前我们曾并肩作战
I'm on my way to see him now.
现在我就去找他
And you think he's gonna help?
你觉得他会帮忙吗
He was my right hand. The way he used to fight those V's...
他曾是我的得力助手 他和V星人作战
we'd say he had a death wish.
视死如归
Ah, still, that's one guy.
好 这算一个
We're gonna need a lot more than that.
我们还需要更多人
Nobody had better contacts in the column than he did.
他和纵队其他人的都有联♥系♥
Why don't you come with me?
和我一起去找他吧
No.
不了
No, it's gonna be a while before I recruit again.
过一阵我才会重新招兵买♥♥马
I gotta do this, Georgie.
我必须这样做 乔琪
Someone's gotta put the column back together.
总得有人把纵队重新集结起来
Strength in numbers.
人多力量大
We're closed for remodeling!
我们关门整修了
Can't you read the sign?!
你没看到门口标志吗
You always were a rude bastard, Cyrus.
你总是个粗鲁的混球 赛勒斯
Ryan.
瑞安
What the hell are you doing here, man?
你到这来干什么 老兄
I'll give you 29 guesses.
给你29个选项猜
Let the record show
记录显示
that the captains of all 29 ships
29个飞船的舰长
are present for the briefing.
都在这听简报
Today is a historic day.
今天是历史性的一刻
Though we continue to gain ground in diplomatic areas,
尽管我们在外交领域逐渐为人类所接受
we must not underestimate the importance of popular opinion among humanity.
我们不能低估舆♥论♥在人类世界的重要性
Opinions can easily change.
舆♥论♥极其善变
Monitor them,
要监控舆♥论♥
and if necessary,
如果必要的话
shape those opinions within your territories.
控制你们各自的辖区内的舆♥论♥导向
By doing so,
这样一来
we can stop any resistance before it starts.
我们就可以把抵抗运动扼杀在摇篮里
Go forward.
去吧
What do you know about what happened?
你对发生的事了解多少
You were taking out a human resistance group.
你当时在和一个人类抵抗组织交战
You sent out a distress signal.
你发送了一个遇难信♥号♥♥
Recovery team picked you up at a warehouse.
搜救小组在一个仓库里发现了你
You were the only V that survived.
你是唯一一个幸存的V星人
How bad was this?
我的伤有多重
When they brought you in, you were wide-open.
你被带回来的时候 皮肤已经全裂开了
So whoever did this saw my true face.
这么说对我下手的人看到了我的真面目
I've uploaded a complete dossier
我已经把一份玛丽·福克纳的完整档案
on Mary Falkner to your console.
上传到了你的控制台
Thank you.
谢谢
You're wondering why I'm so focused on a single woman
你在纳闷全球有那么多问题要解决
when we have so many global concerns.
而我为什么要关注一个单身女性
That had crossed my mind, yes.
是的 我想过这个问题
Mary Falkner's life is in ruins, and she blames us.
玛丽·福克纳的生活毁了 她归咎于我们
That kind of hatred is contagious.
这种仇恨的情绪会迅速蔓延
We have to make an example of her
我们要改变她 把她当做典型
so that she doesn't infect others.
这样仇恨情绪就不会影响其他人
Hello?
有人吗
George? Mr. Sutton?
乔治 萨顿先生
What are you doing in here?
你在这做什么
I'm sorry. I, uh.
抱歉 我
I didn't think anyone was...
我不知道有人
I'm, uh, looking for George Sutton.
我正在找乔治·萨顿
He doesn't live here anymore.
他不在这住了
No one does.
没人住这
Do you know how to contact him?
你知道怎么联♥系♥他吗
Is this because of the murders?
你来这是因为谋杀案吗
Are you counseling him or something?
你要给他做心理咨♥询♥之类的吗
Sorry, the what?
抱歉 什么
His family-- they were all killed.
他的家人 他们都被杀了
They've been implementing a plan
他们一直在实行一项计划
that will result in the extermination
会带来人类种族灭绝的计划
of every man, woman and child on the face of this earth.
在这个地球上的男女老少都不能幸免
He went a little crazy after that.
在那之后 他就有些疯疯癫癫
He said aliens did it.
他说是外星人干的
Look, it's--it's, uh,
听着 这
it's really important that I speak with him.
我有重要的事要跟他说
If you have any way of contacting him,
如果你有他的任何联♥系♥方式
would you, please?
能不能告诉我 拜托
Priests got cards now?
牧师现在也有名片了
Yeah.
是的
You can tell him I was at the warehouse.
你可以告诉他 我当时也在仓库
He'll know what that means.
他知道这是什么意思
It's not like it was.
今非昔比了
Most everybody's scattered to the wind.
大多数人都音信全无
Yeah, but you're still in touch
是啊 但你仍然跟那几个
with some of the best, right?
最要好的朋友保持着联♥系♥ 是吗
Yeah, we had a hell of a crew.
是啊 我们当时有一拨人
Well, you did the hard part,
你干得是最苦最累的活
I'm kinda hoping you'd be the first to enlist.
我希望你能成为第一个加入抵抗组织的人
Gotta get the column back together.
我们要把纵队的人重新召集起来
I got some names and numbers in the back.
我有一些人的名字和电♥话♥号♥码
Best I can do right now.
我现在只能做这么多
Okay.
好的
Grab my glasses off that table, would you?
帮我把眼镜拿过来好吗
What the hell you doin', Cyrus?
你到底在做什么 赛勒斯
You don't know what it's been like.
你不了解我的感受
I gotta turn you over to them now.
我现在要把你转交给他们
They're on their way.
他们已经赶来了
What'd they promise you?
他们给你什么好处
They told me they'd reconnect me...
他们说如果我交出足够多的第五纵队队员
if I turned in enough Fifth Column.
他们会重新接纳我
How many did you turn in?
你出♥卖♥♥♥了多少人
Does it matter? All I need is one more.
这重要吗 我只需要再多一个人
They're not gonna reconnect you, Cyrus!
他们不会重新接纳你 赛勒斯
They're gonna get as many Fifth Column out of you as they can,
等你出♥卖♥♥♥了足够多的第五纵队兄弟
And then they're gonna skin you alive.
他们就会把你活剥
That's what they're gonna do!
这就是他们要做的
No, they're gonna help me.
不 他们会帮我的
They have to help me.
他们必须要帮我
Don't you miss it?
你不怀念过去的日子吗
Everything Anna gave to us-- don't you miss the Bliss?
安娜给我们的一切 你难道不怀念极乐世界吗
The Bliss?
极乐世界
The Bliss is how she controlled us, Cyrus.
她就是靠极乐世界控制我们的 赛勒斯
Just like junkies, man.
就好像控制瘾君子一样 兄弟
And that's what you are.
说的就是你
You're nothing but a junkie,
你就是个不折不扣的瘾君子
Just like the rest of 'em. They promised me.
就好像其他人一样 他们答应我了
I'll be reconnected.
他们会重新接纳我的
They promised me!
他们答应我了
You gotta be alive to be reconnected.
他们重新接纳你时你最好还活着
This is the best vantage point on the property?
这是这栋建筑的最佳位置吗
You tell me.
你说呢
There's a guard missing, corner of the building.
守卫不见了 封锁大楼
He stole a V jacket.
他偷了件V星人的夹克
The shooter is wearing a V jacket.
枪手穿着V星人夹克
Get medical assistance now!
请求医护支援
Our shooter is wearing a V uniform.
枪手穿着V星人的制♥服♥
Our shooter is wearing a V uniform.
枪手穿着V星人的制♥服♥
That's him.
他在那
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表