剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Our daughter was paralyzed in an accident,
我们的女儿在一场意外中受了伤
from the neck down.
全身瘫痪
Mommy She...
妈妈 她
What is it, Summer? Mommy's busy.
萨莫怎么了 妈妈忙着呢
Can I have a cookie? Just one.
我能吃个甜点吗 只能吃一个
Don't spoil your appetite, okay?
别到时吃不下饭 好吗
That was your daughter?
她就是你的女儿吗
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
I mean, it's a miracle.
这简直就是奇迹
One month ago, that child was suffering.
一个月前 她还饱受病痛的折磨
We were destroyed.
我们几乎家破人亡
And then they came.
后来它们来了
And the visitors healed her.
V星人医好了她
You have no idea how much we owe them.
它们的恩情我们一辈子也还不清
No, I think I do.
我明白
I think that's it. I don't have any more questions.
就这样吧 我没其他问题了
Uh, would you mind if I used your bathroom before I go?
我走之前可以借用一下洗手间吗
Sure. Yeah, it's right through there. Thanks.
没问题 就在门后面 谢谢
Mommy, can you help me?
妈妈 你能帮帮我吗
What is it, honey?
怎么了亲爱的
Bloody thing's been wiped.
大多数信息已被删除
I pulled a few names, a couple of partial addresses off it.
我只提取到几个名字和一些残缺的地址
That's it? That's all that's on it?
就这些 硬盘里只有这些吗
Wait. "Thompson".
等等 汤普森
Ryan said something about taking Val to the Thompson's.
瑞安说要带瓦尔去汤普森家
Our friend is being hunted by the Vs.
我们的朋友正被V星人追杀
I want the names and the addresses
我现在需要那个硬盘上的
on that hard drive now.
名字和地址
I will not cooperate with terrorists.
我不会和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥合作
Are you out of your mind? We're not the terrorists.
你疯了吗 我们不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're Fifth Column.
你们是第五纵队
You want to hurt the V, and I won't let you.
你们想伤害V星人 我不会帮你们
Jeffrey, we are not the dangerous ones here.
杰弗里 我们不是危险人物
They are.
V星人才是
I went to your home.
我去了你家
I met your daughter. I know what you went through.
我看见了你的女儿 我知道你们的遭遇
My heart goes out to you.
我很同情你们
Is that why you did it?
这就是你做这一切的原因吗
In exchange for saving her life,
为了让你报答女儿的救命之恩
did the visitors ask you to kill for them?
V星人就要求你做它们的杀人机器吗
They didn't have to ask.
他们不必要求
Do you have any idea
你能了解这种感受吗
what it's like to see your daughter crippled
眼睁睁看着你的女儿变成残废
because some jackass on a cell phone was too busy dialing a number
仅仅因为一个混♥蛋♥忙着边开车边拨电♥话♥
to see her crossing the street?
而没有看见她正在过马路
Do you have any idea?
你能了解吗
Do you know what it's like to hear your own child cry?
你听见过你的孩子哭泣吗
I mean really cry.
痛彻心扉的哭喊
Every human being that I know
我认识的所有人类
turned their back on me,
都冷眼旁观这一切
but not them.
但它们没有
They saved my family,
它们拯救了我的家庭
and they gave my little girl's life back to me.
还给我一个活蹦乱跳的女儿
I can't begin to understand what you went through,
我无法对你的遭遇感同身受
and I am sorry for that.
我对此很抱歉
But you have innocent blood on your hands
但是你的双手沾满了无辜者之血
because you are wrong.
因为你错了
I'm not wrong.
我没有错
You--you name one bad thing that they've done
你们自己说 V星人来到这里后
since they arrived.
它们做过什么坏事
Do it. Do it. You can't, can you?
说啊 说啊 说不出来是吗
You can't,
你们根本说不出来
yet you still don't trust them.
但你们还是不信任他们
And people like you--
你们这些人
you're gonna-- you're gonna scare them away.
你们 你们想要吓跑它们
You're gonna force them to leave.
你们想迫使它们离开
That's why you did it.
所以你要这样做
That's why you did it.
所以你要这样做
The V don't believe in fighting,
V星人不崇尚武力
So people like me have to do it for them.
所以像我这样的人要替它们而战
Jeffrey...
杰弗里
Tell me where the Thompsons live.
告诉我汤普森家的地址
Either tell me....
你最好告诉我
Now...
就现在
Or you're gonna tell him.
否则你就去跟他说吧
Time for all decent people to leave the room now, Father.
人道主义该靠边站了 神父
The Thompsons live on a farm just outside Nyack.
汤普森一家住在尼亚克市外的一座农场里
We need to get on the road. It's a long drive.
我们现在就该出发了 要开很久的车
Here.
拿着
Take this, Val. You stay here till I get back.
拿着这个 瓦尔 在这等我回来
Come with me and do everything I say.
跟我走 照我说的做
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm good. Where's Val?
是的 我没事 瓦尔在哪
She's fine. She's in the truck.
她很好 已经在车上了
What the hell was that thing?
那到底是什么东西
It was a V soldier.
那是个V星士兵
Where's Hobbes? I don't know. Go. Go, go, go.
霍布斯在哪 我不知道 快走
Hobbes!
霍布斯
Hobbes, come on!
霍布斯 快来
So that soldier was different than you.
这么说那个士兵跟你是不同的
I'm not a soldier.
我不是个士兵
Visitor soldiers are bred for fighting.
V星士兵生来是为战斗
I was bred for work.
而我生来是为工作
When I was on the ship,
我在飞船上时
Joshua said Anna laid soldier eggs, thousands of them.
约书亚说安娜产下了士兵卵 成千上万
Once they hatch and she unleashes them...
一旦它们破壳而出 她就会将它们全部释放
How much time do we have before that happens?
我们还剩下多少时间
Not long enough.
不长了
Listen, we're in a dogfight, but we can win this.
听着 这是一场恶仗 但我们能赢
Yeah.
是的
Take care, Ryan.
保重 瑞安
What are we gonna do with Barnes?
我们怎么处理巴恩斯
I know some people. They'll take him off our hands.
我认识些人 他们会接手
And do what with him?
然后对他做什么
Disappear him into a secret prison overseas.
让他消失在海外的秘密监狱里
He won't be a bother.
他将不会造成如何麻烦
Unless somebody's got a better idea...
除非谁有更好的主意
Let's go. No.
我们走吧 不
Val, you have to go.
瓦尔 你必须离开
I know, and I will.
我知道 而且我会走的
But you're not coming with us.
但不是跟你一起走
What?
你说什么
No. I'm not just gonna leave you and leah to go alone.
不 我不会让你一个人离开的
Who's gonna protect you?
不然谁来保护你呢
The R-6 is blocked.
R-6已经失效了
The visitors can't find us. We'll be safe.
V星人不会找到我们的 我们很安全
No. Val, please don't do this.
不 瓦尔 请不要离开我
Please.
求你了
I don't want to see you again, Ryan,
我不想再见到你了 瑞安
Because I don't forgive you.
因为我无法原谅你
I know you thought you were protecting me and the baby.
我知道你认为自己是在保护我和孩子
But you were really protecting yourself.
但你保护的其实是你自己
No.
不是这样的
It always was for you.
这都是为了你
Everything I ever did...
我所做的一切
was for you.
都是为了你
Good-bye.
再见了
Hello, Father.
你好 神父
I saw on television you'd been healed.
我在电视上看到你的病被治愈了
How are you feeling?
感觉如何
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表