剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
we can't go off the rails.
就不能放弃基本原则
We can't lose sight of who we are.
我们不能忘记自己是谁
Jack's right. We can never be like them.
杰克是对的 我们不能跟他们一样
See, that's what Anna does.
那就是安娜的手段
She takes our emotions,
利用我们自己的情感
Uses it against us.
来对付我们
Can't let her do that.
不能让她成功
You know, you can call yourselves freedom fighters,
你们知道的 你们可以自称为自♥由♥战士
You can call yourself rebels,
也可以自称为叛军
But no make no mistake, kids--
但别搞错了 小子们
We're terrorists now.
我们现在是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
Are you willing to bear that cross
你们是否真的愿意为了人们能够安然入睡
so that people can sleep well at night? Yeah.
而背负这个骂名 是的
Why?
为什么
Because we're the only ones willing to.
因为只有我们愿意这么做
Hey, Padre.
嘿 牧师
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry about going behind your back, mom.
我 很抱歉没听你的话 妈妈
What's the matter?
怎么了
You were--you were right.
你是 你是对的
You were right about everything.
你一直都是对的
Lisa?
是莉莎吗
She didn't-- she didn't care about me, mom.
她根本 就不在乎我 妈妈
She just-- she just was using me.
她只是 在利用我
Did she say that?
是她说的吗
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
How could I have been this stupid?
我怎么就这么傻呢
Why--why am I that much of an idiot?
我怎么 那么像个傻瓜啊
Oh, no. No. Oh, sweetie, of course not.
不 亲爱的 你当然不傻
You just cared about someone.
你只是太在乎那个人了
Somebody that...
一个
Wasn't worth it.
不值得我爱的人
You never know why anyone does what they do.
世上最难揣测的是人心
Okay?
好了
Okay?
没事了
The world leaders have been calling,
世界各国领导人发来唁电
offering their condolences,
对此事表示哀悼
vowing to help in our fight against Fifth Column.
并许诺帮助我们对抗第五纵队
They're concerned we might leave.
他们害怕我们会离开
Good.
好极了
We'll use their fear to our advantage,
他们的恐惧可以为我们所用
Just as we did the americans' today.
正如我们今天对美国人所做的一样
...an all-time high in support of the Vs
V星人获得了前所未有的支持
and a sense of rage is directed at the--
愤怒情绪的矛头转向
I'm sorry, mother.
我很抱歉 母亲
I failed.
我失败了
Tyler won't be coming to "Live aboard."
泰勒不会参与飞船体验计划了
I pushed too hard,
我催的太紧了
and he doesn't want to see me anymore.
他再也不想见到我了
I did everything I could,
我能做的都做了
but I believe the pull of his mother was too strong for him.
但我想他母亲对他的影响太大了
I understand.
我理解
We'll have to find a greater incentive for him.
我们要给他更多的好处
You were injured in a Fifth Column attack.
这是你在第五纵队袭击中受的伤
Don't worry, daughter.
不用担心 我的女儿
We'll get him back.
他会回到我们身边的
There is no greater incentive for a human male
对于男性人类来说 没什么能比一位
than a damsel in distress.
楚楚可怜的落难少女更有诱惑力了
Break her legs.
打断她的腿
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表