剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
No hunger. No sickness.
不再有饥荒 不再有疾病
No fear.
不再有恐惧
No death.
不再有死亡
Nothing ahead.
你的过去与未来
Nothing behind.
一切都不复存在
Just stillness...
唯剩沉静
Light...
光芒
Warmth.
温暖
The pain you felt,
你感到的痛苦
The pain that you may have caused others--
你给他人带来的痛苦
It's behind you.
都已离你远去
No looking back.
不要回头
No fear of what will come.
别再害怕未知的明天
Just the pulse of time,
此刻唯有时间的脉搏在跳动
Invigorating, soothing.
抚慰着我们 鼓舞着我们
Bask in my light.
沐浴在我的光芒中
Take comfort knowing I am here.
请安下心来 因为我总是伴随着你
You will never be alone.
你永远不会孤单
What was that?
这是什么
A gift from my mother.
我母亲的礼物
We call it Bliss.
我们称之为极乐世界
Hey, sweetheart, I'm home.
亲爱的 我回来了
I'm in here.
我在房♥里
You all right? How you feeling?
你还好吗 感觉怎么样
Okay.
还好
I got some news today.
有件事要告诉你
What's wrong?
怎么了
I didn't believe it, so I had to confirm it.
我本来不相信 只好再去证实
I wasn't tired 'cause of my meds.
我感到累并不是因为服了药
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
We're gonna have a baby!
我们要有孩子了
Pretty soon you need to decide what you are--
很快你就得决定自己的归属
A priest or a soldier.
是神父还是战士
Father Travis?
查维斯神父
Father Travis?
查维斯神父
Who are you? How'd you get in here?
你是谁 怎么进来的
The door was open.
门没关
I need to talk.
我得向上帝祷告
I'm sorry, it's l--it's late. You're gonna have to leave.
抱歉 很晚了 你得回去了
I'm desperate.
我很绝望
Look, I'm here tomorrow. We--we can talk tomorrow.
我明天也在这里 我们可以明天再谈
What is it that you need? Are you...
你有什么需要吗 你...
Jack?
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Tyler?
泰勒
Ty?
泰
Ty!
泰
"Can't believe you were invited up to the V ship!"
[你竟然被邀请上V星舰船参观]
Mom calling
[妈妈来电]
Is everything okay, Tyler?
一切都好吗 泰勒
Everything's fine.
一切都好
Mm. Beautiful, isn't it?
很美对吧
It must be awesome seeing space from one of these ships.
若能乘这些飞船去看宇宙肯定很美
Maybe one day you will.
也许有一天你能看到
What you've seen today, Tyler...
你今天所看到的一切 泰勒
is only the beginning.
仅仅是个开始
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表