剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
They're moving as quickly as possible.
他们正加快进程
The two guards I dispatched to retrieve the hybrid's parents
我派出的两名寻找混血婴儿父母的守卫
Were killed.
被杀死了
Release a soldier.
派出一名战士
No soldier has ever touched foot on earth.
战士还从未踏上过地球
If the humans were to become aware
如果人类发现
of the level of destruction they are capable of--
他们的破坏程度
They won't. You'll follow him every step of the way
不会的 你要密切关注他的一举一动
And clean up his mess.
并帮他收拾残局
Nasty piece of bininess, this.
这是下三滥的手段
It's called a heretic's fork.
叫做异端之叉
You ever heard of it, Barnes?
你听说过吗 巴恩斯
It's straps onto your chin, just so.
它会绑在你下巴下面 像这样
And the inquisition found it a very effective tool
这是审讯时相当有用的工具
In getting people to tell them what they wanted to know.
让别人说出他们想要的信息
What do you want to know?
你要知道什么
My name's Kyle Hobbes.
我叫卡尔·霍布斯
You ever heard of me?
听说过我的大名吗
Well, they have-- your alien mates up there.
他们可听说过 你上面那些外星朋友
They set me up.
他们陷害我
Why?
为什么
How could I know that?!
我怎么会知道
Oh, I think you know lots of things, mate,
我觉得你知道的事多着呢 老兄
and I plan to learn all of them.
而且我也想知道
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Until we know for a fact he's not who he says he is,
在没有确凿证据证明他撒谎之前
we treat him with decency.
我们该对他宽容一些
Human decency's a privilege, father.
宽容是人类的天性 神父
He's lost his.
他不值得宽容
And when we prove to you that he's lying,
等我们向你证明他在说谎
You're gonna lose yours, too.
你就会明白我的意思
It's a call from the mother ship. It's Joshua
是从母舰上发来的呼叫 是约书亚
Tyler's shuttle has just arrived.
泰勒的飞行舱刚刚到达
I thought you'd like to share the good news with him.
我想你有好消息要和泰勒分享
S-so what's the news?
什么好消息
Your application for the "Live aboard" Program
你对飞船体验计划的申请
has been accepted.
已经通过了
Congratulations.
祝贺你
That's... that's amazing.
真是太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
What is it?
怎么了
My mom.
我妈妈
She's not exactly going to...
她不会
embrace the idea.
赞成这个想法
Of course. She's worried about you.
那是自然 她担心你
Maybe Lisa can help ease her fears...
也许莉莎可以帮她消除顾虑
Explain the "Live aboard" to her,
向她解释飞船体验计划是什么
Tell her how wonderful it is to live on the ship.
告诉她在飞船上生活该有多棒
I'll stop by later.
我过两天会拜访你家
Yeah?
什么情况
Joshua just contacted us from the mother ship.
约书亚刚刚从母舰上联络了我们
Said The V's sent some kind of soldier after Ryan and Val.
说V星人派了个什么战士追杀瑞安和瓦尔
What kind of soldier? I don't know.
什么战士 不知道
But it sounds bad. They want the baby, Erica.
但是情况不妙 他们要那孩子 埃丽卡
We need to warn Ryan.
我们必须提醒瑞安
Ryan took Val to some old friends,
瑞安带瓦尔去找他几个旧友
help him get off the grid. There's no way to contact him.
帮他销声匿迹 没办法联络到他
Well, we need to find him before the soldier does.
我们必须赶在那士兵之前找到他
The prints came back on the sniper.
那个狙击手的指纹分♥析♥有结果了
Hobbes was right. He's ex-military,
霍布斯说对了 他是退役军人
trained killer.
训练有素的杀手
I'm gonna go talk to his wife.
我去找他妻子谈谈
What good is that gonna do?
这有什么用
Well, I think that he took the hard drive...
我认为他拿走了硬盘
And if I can find it, maybe there's
如果我能找到硬盘 上面可能会有
a fifth column contact
第五纵队的联♥系♥方式
that will help us find Ryan.
这有助于我们找到瑞安
And if there isn't?
要是没有呢
Well, there's not another option, Jack.
没有别的办法了 杰克
Good to see you again, Ryan.
能再见到你真好 瑞安
Been a long time.
太久没联♥系♥了
Susan. Hello, Ryan.
苏珊 你好 瑞安
Hate to drag you both in like this,
不想这样拖累你们
But the V's are tracking us. We need your help.
但V星人在找我们 我们需要你们的帮助
This is my girlfriend Val. Hey.
这是我的女朋友瓦尔 你好
Dr. Pearlman. Hi.
普罗曼医生 你好
Don't worry, Val.
别担心 瓦尔
We'll get you somewhere safe.
我们会带你们去一个安全的地方
Susan and I have a cabin in the Adirondacks.
我和苏珊在阿迪伦达克山区有个小屋
It's fully stocked, everything you need--
设施供需齐全 你们所需的都有
food, water, weapons.
食物 水 武器
Your old life will be gone,
你们过去的生活将一去不复返
But you and the baby will be safe now.
但你们和孩子会安然无恙
Now let's go.
我们走吧
Where do we stand with finding the hybrid?
寻找那个混血儿的事进展如何
Something is interfering with the R-6 signal
人类母亲体内的R-6追踪信♥号♥♥
from the human mother's body.
受到了某种干扰
We've had trouble finding it.
我们遇到点困难
But the soldier has finally found them.
但是战士最终找到他们了
Good.
很好
Welcome back, Chad.
欢迎归来 查德
Your surgery was a success.
你的手术很成功
The aneurysm has been repaired.
动脉瘤已被根除
How long have you been here?
你在这儿多长时间了
I didn't want you to wake up alone.
我希望你醒来时有人陪着你
Is there no family, nobody you're close to?
你没有家人或是亲近的朋友吗
My mom is passed.
我母亲过世了
My dad and I are like oil and water.
我父亲和我水火不相容
I'm sorry.
我为你感到难过
No one should be alone in this world, Chad.
这世上不该有孤单的人 查德
I'll check in on you later.
我过会再来看你
Anna.
安娜
Thank you...
谢谢你
Not just the healing,
不仅是为治好我的病
For everything.
为你所做的一切
You're welcome.
不用客气
I wish others perceived our intentions as you do.
我希望其他人能像你这样理解我们的好意
Did something happen while I was in surgery?
在我手术的时候是不是发生了什么事
There are humans who wish to harm us.
有些人类想要伤害我们
If we can't stop them,
如果不阻止他们
I'm afraid what it'll mean for my people.
恐怕将对我的子民不利
Or I can help you, Anna.
安娜 或许我可以帮你
I could run a story on them, make people aware.
我可以做一则相关的报道 提醒人们
This group has proven difficult to locate, Chad.
查德 这伙人的行踪飘忽不定
It's part of the reason they're so effective.
这也是他们气焰日渐嚣张的原因
Just point me in the right direction.
给我一点确切的提示
They're called The Fifth Column.
他们叫第五纵队
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮忙的吗
Agent Evans, FBI.
我是联邦调查局的 埃文斯探员
I'm looking for your husband Jeffrey.
我来找你的丈夫 杰弗里
Uh, he's not home.
他不在家
Why? Is everything okay?
怎么了 他出什么事了吗
We're investigating the murders of four men yesterday.
昨天四名男子被杀 我们正调查此事
Your husband's name came up in the investigation.
调查报告里有你丈夫的名字
What?
什么
We believe that the murders
据我们调查
may have been related to anti-visitor activity.
这宗谋杀和反V行动有关
Have you or your husband ever been threatened by the visitors?
你和你丈夫曾受到V星人的威胁吗
No. Not at all.
没有 从来没有
I mean, in fact, it's quite the opposite.
事实上 正好相反
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表