剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
No different, really.
没什么太大感觉 真的
Sometimes I wonder if I was ever gonna
有时候我会想知道
Develop that aneurysm.
我是不是真的会长出那个动脉瘤
You think the visitors lied to you?
你认为V星人在骗你
I think Anna's keeping secrets from us,
我认为安娜在对我们隐瞒什么
And I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I can offer you spiritual guidance.
我可以提供给你精神指导
Outside of that That's not enough.
除此之外 那远远不够
Anna's worried about
安娜在担心
a group of resistance fighters called the fifth column.
一个叫第五纵队的反抗组织
You ever heard of them?
你听说过他们吗
No.
没有
Well, maybe one of your parishioners has.
好吧 也许你的教众中有人听说过
I'm worried about the visitors, Father.
我对V星人很不放心 神父
I need to know I'm not alone.
我需要知道我并不是孤身一人
If I hear anything, I'll let you know.
如果我听到什么风声 我会告诉你
I'd appreciate it.
我会很感激的
What's the status with our soldier?
士兵那的进展怎么样了
Why hasn't he returned with the hybrid baby?
为什么还没有带回混血婴儿
We've completely lost the R-6 signal.
我们完全失去了R-6的信♥号♥♥
We can't locate them.
我们无法找到他们
Keep looking.
继续找
Don't stop until they've been found.
直到发现他们为止
Mr. Decker is here to see you.
德克尔先生来拜访了
Send him in.
请他进来
Hello, Chad.
查德 你好
Hello.
你好
How's the piece on your healing coming along?
那则关于你的治疗的报道怎么样了
Great. We're just finishing it up now.
不错 我们差不多完成了
Whatever you need.
有需要随时找我
I've started looking into the group you told me about,
我已经着手调查你上一次提到的组织
The fifth column.
第五纵队
I might have something for you.
我有些发现
I'll let you know as soon as I find out more.
我了解清楚以后再跟你说吧
I look forward to it.
我静候佳音
Lisa.
莉莎
Hi, Mrs. Evans. Um, is Tyler home?
你好 埃文斯太太 泰勒在吗
Uh, his bike wasn't out front. I figured he was with you.
他的摩托车不在 我还以为他和你一起
Can I, um, come in and wait for him?
我可以进去等他吗
Please.
请进
Sorry.
不好意思
Thanks.
谢谢
Sure.
别客气
So you and Tyler have been spending a lot of time together.
你和泰勒好像最近走得蛮近
Tyler's like no one I've ever met.
泰勒跟其他人很不一样
The way he sees things--
他很有自己的看法
He really wants to make the most of his life.
他很想尽情地享受生活
Well, it wasn't always that way.
他以前不是这样子的
I think the V's showed him something new.
我觉得V星人让他大开眼界
Being peace ambassadors--
成为和平大使
It's given us both direction.
给我俩指明了生活的方向
Like the "Live aboard" Program--
比如飞船体验计划
Tyler's really interested in it.
泰勒对此非常感兴趣
Uh, he wants to live aboard the ship?
他想在飞船上生活吗
I didn't know he was considering it.
我不知道他在考虑这个
What's wrong?
有什么问题吗
I'm sorry. I'm--I'm hearing this for the first time,
对不起 我是现在才知道这个消息
And it's from my son's girlfriend, and I'm...
而且还是从儿子的女朋友那听说的
I feel like he's slipping away from me,
我觉得他和我渐渐疏远了
and he doesn't know it,
但他却毫无察觉
And... I want him to be happy.
我只想让他开心
I'm sorry, Mrs. Evans.
埃文斯太太 对不起
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
It is.
都怪我
Hi.
你好
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到了
Brought you flowers.
给你买♥♥了花
Thanks.
谢谢
Tyler, can I talk to you for a minute?
泰勒 我可以跟你谈一下吗
Yeah. What's up?
当然 怎么了
Uh, I've been thinking.
我一直在想
I don't know if it's the best idea
你加入飞船体验计划
For you to join the "Live aboard" Program.
是不是件好事儿
What?
怎么
Why?
为什么
I've been talking to your mom.
我刚跟你妈妈谈过
She really needs you, Ty.
泰 她需要你在身边
That's nice, but,um...
我知道 可是
I don't want to stay here.
我不想留下
I want to be with you.
我想跟你在一起
I thought that's what you wanted, too.
我还以为你跟我的想法是一样的
I should go.
我该走了
What'd you say to her?
你跟她说了什么
Nothing.
没什么
I'm moving up on that ship, mom.
妈 我要搬到飞船上去住
There's nothing you can do about it, okay?
你不可能阻止我的 明白吗
I thought I made it very clear
我已经解释过
How important it is to have Tyler living on the ship.
把泰勒接到飞船上来的重要性
It's not the best move for us to make at this point.
我们现在这样做并不明智
His mother isn't ready to let him go.
他母亲还不舍得他离开
I feel I can be more effective with Tyler
我认为如果有泰勒母亲的协助
If I have her cooperation.
我能更有效地控制他
I trust your judgment.
我相信你的判断
Thank you, mother.
谢谢 母亲
That's far enough.
够远了
Is this it?
就这样吗
No. First you're gonna tell me
不 你首先要告诉我
Everything you know about the V's
你所知道的V星人的一切
And then...
然后
You're gonna beg me to kill you.
我会让你生不如死
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表