剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
I think I just spotted our shooter.
我想我找到枪手了
What's going on?
出什么事儿了
He's headed into the building.
他进大楼了
What's your 20 on him?
你有嫌犯的具体♥位♥置吗
Suspect right now, running in here.
嫌疑人现在跑进来了
Corner the room. Go!
封锁这间屋子 行动
Control the man in visual.
搜索嫌犯
Copy that. All agents fan out. Suspect's last seen inside of the building.
收到 所有探员分散行动 嫌犯刚在大楼内
Team 2 no visual.
2队未见嫌犯
Gun! Everybody down!
有枪 所有人蹲下
Aah! Stay down!
蹲下
Patrol,suspect down. Do you copy? Suspect down.
巡逻队 嫌犯已被制伏 收到请回话
The V's are a plague? Don't you get it?
V星人的到来是场灾难 你不明白吗
Yeah, I get it.
当然 我明白得很
Get up.
起来
We have a holding room this way.
我们这边有间审讯室
From the little we know about the incident,
从我们对事件的初步了解
there were no casualties as a result of the attack.
这次袭击没有造成伤亡
We're still trying to get word
我们依然在想办法了解
on whether the shooting was directly connected
此次枪击是否与V星人
to the visitors receiving their visas today.
今日接受签证有关
We'll update you with more information as we get it.
我们将及时关注并发布相关信息
Reporting live from the Peace Ambassador Center,
和平大使中心现场直播
I'm Chad Decker for WNT news.
我是WNT新闻台的查德·德克尔
Dude, did you set this up?
哥们 这是你设计好的吗
Catch you later.
过会儿来找你
You got your visa today, huh? Yeah.
拿到你的签证了啊 是的
So what do you think of New York?
那你对纽约印象如何
Still getting the hang of this whole earth thing, you know?
还在努力适应地球的生活
Yeah, me, too.
是啊 我也是
I-I spoke to the counsel today.
我 我今天和顾问谈了
You're back in the ambassador program.
你又被纳入和平大使计划了
Seriously? Yeah.
真的吗 当然
That's...
实在是
And you came all the way here to tell me?
你是为了告诉我特意来这的吗
Actually, somebody told me that the pizza here is amazing.
事实上是有人告诉我这的比萨很好吃
Thank you, agent Evans.
谢谢你 埃文斯探员
I may have misjudged you.
之前可能是我误会你了
We'll take him now.
可以把他交给我们了
Uh, excuse me? It's complicated.
什么意思 一言难尽
They'll take it from here.
他们会接手下面的事
I'll meet you in front of the building.
我在大楼门口等你
Sure. I'll be outside.
没问题 我马上出去
You should consider joining.
你应该考虑加入我们
We have peace ambassadors all over the world.
全世界各地都有我们的和平大使
To lose someone so close...
失去如此至亲之人
It's devastating.
一定是沉重的打击
Our families are our greatest treasure.
家庭是我们最珍贵的财富
Our families are our greatest gift.
家庭是我们最珍贵的礼物
Your son...
你的儿子
Your son...is devastated.
你的儿子不幸去世
I am so sorry for your loss.
对于这次不幸我深感抱歉
I am so sorry for your loss.
对于这次不幸我深感抱歉
I am so sorry for your loss.
对于这次不幸我深感抱歉
Together, we will help each other heal.
让我们携手渡过难关
Only together can we hope for the future.
只有互帮互助才能走向未来
Only together can we help each other heal.
只有相互扶持才能忘记过去
Together.
共同努力
It's time.
时间到了
I'm so sorry to surprise you like this.
就这么来找您实在很抱歉
I would be honored
如果您能给我点时间
if you'd grant me a few moments of your time.
我将无比荣幸
Why should I listen to anything that you have to say?
我为什么要听你说这些废话
I'd like to offer my heartfelt condolences for your loss.
对于您家人的不幸我表示深切的哀悼
This was the only way we could meet without causing a scene.
这是我们既能见面又不惊动媒体唯一的途径
Please.
请
Thank you.
谢谢你
There's, uh, someone who'd like to meet you.
有人想见你
Agent Evans,
埃文斯探员
I just wanted to thank you in person.
我想代表我个人感谢你
Your quick action saved my life.
你刚才救了我的命
I blame instinct and training.
只能怪我直觉太敏感动作太熟练了
Nonetheless, It's deeply appreciated.
尽管如此 依旧非常感谢你
Anything else I can ever do, please don't hesitate.
如果你有什么需要帮忙的尽管告诉我
And vice versa.
你也一样
Where are we?
我们这是在哪
I made this construct based on your neural scans.
我扫描了你的神经系统 虚拟了这里
Sometimes familiar places can bring up memories.
有时候熟悉的场景能让人恢复记忆
Do you recognize anything?
想起些什么吗
I worked here.
我在这工作
My desk was right over...
我的办公桌就在
I can't believe you lived with
我无法想象这些年
another species all those years.
你都和其它物种生活在一起
That must've been amazing.
这太神奇了
If by "amazing" you mean smelly, crowded and disgusting?
如果你是指发臭 拥挤 还有让人作呕
Yeah.
是的
And dangerous--
还很危险吧
All that undercover work you did?
你做的卧底工作
It wasn't like I was the only V at the bureau.
看来我并不是局里唯一的V星人
Hey, I just remembered that.
我刚记起这个
Good.
好的
That's a good sign.
这是一个良好的开端
If you can remember your life,
如果你能回忆起你的生活
then what happened on that night
那么那晚发生了什么
is going to come back to you.
你也会想起来的
You have no idea how disgusting it was
你无法想象每天早上起床
to wake up next to a human every morning.
看到身边个人类是件多么恶心的事
My wife Erica used to brush her hair in the kitchen.
我妻子埃丽卡经常在厨房♥梳头
Who does that?
谁会那么做
I believe your wife's name was Joselyn.
我想你妻子叫约瑟琳
Erica was your partner here at the FBI.
埃丽卡是你在联邦调查局的搭档
Right.
是啊
Erica...
埃丽卡
Erica cracked my head open.
埃丽卡打破了我的头
She saw my true face. She knows.
她看到我的真面目 她知道了
We gotta go.
我们得走了
Where are we going?
去哪
They have to send me back down.
必须把我送回去
I'm going to kill her.
我得杀了她
Heard you were looking for me.
听说你在找我
You were at the warehouse.
你去过仓库
Turn around.
转过身
I brought the photos.
照片是我带去的
Yeah, you were with the blonde-- the mouthy one.
对 和那个金发女郎一起 说大话的家伙
Her name's Erica, and... she's an FBI agent.
她叫埃丽卡 是个联邦调查局探员
What the hell were you two doing there?
你们两个去那里到底想干吗
And how do I know you didn't
我怎么知道不是你
bring the V's down on our heads?
把V星人带到这里来的
Because I know who did. It was Erica's partner Dale.
因为我知道是谁干的 是埃丽卡的搭档戴尔
He was a V. She killed him.
他是V星人 她杀了他
What do you want from me?
你想从我这得到什么
We're trying to find anyone who survived.
我们想找出活着的人
We need to stick together.
我们要团结起来
Every time we try to come together,
每次我们试图联合起来
they crush us.
就遭到镇♥压♥
And F.Y.I., leaving your card with people
我要提醒你 把你的名片留给别人
will get you killed.
会让你惹上杀身之祸
I saw the pictures at your house.
我看到你屋子里的照片了
Your family
你的家人
It was the V's, wasn't it?
是因为V星人 是吗
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表