剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我不知道
They lived together, slept together.
他们住在一起 睡一张床
She saw him at his most vulnerable.
她能看到他最脆弱的一面
Even if she's not, she might know something
就算看不到 她也应该
that can help us.
知道一些对我们有用的事
"Us"? Us? No, no, no, no.
我们 不 不
I'm... I'm done.
我不干了
I'm taking your advice. Remember what you said?
我接受你的建议 记得你说的吗
You said, "go home. Act normal."
你让我回家 正常生活
There is no normal anymore.
已经没有正常的生活了
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Erica, you're an FBI agent.
埃丽卡 你是联邦探员
I am just...
我只是一名
I don't know.
我没办法
You're the only person I can trust.
你是唯一一个我可以信任的人
I'm sorry. No.
对不起 我还是不能
If I'm gonna do any good, it is here.
就算我能帮忙 也仅限于此了
Joselyn, we checked Dale's phone records.
约瑟琳 我们查了戴尔的电♥话♥记录
We couldn't find any calls to you.
他从没给你打过电♥话♥
He had a personal phone.
他有一部私人电♥话♥
Said he wanted to keep work and family separate.
他不想让工作扰乱家庭生活
I, uh, I came across these a few months ago.
几个月前我无意中发现的
All of these calls-- they're to two numbers?
记录里只有两个号♥码
Yes. That one's mine,
是的 这个是我的
And, uh...
然后
He called that other one a lot.
他给另外那个号♥码打了很多电♥话♥
Have you noticed anything?
你觉得有什么不对劲吗
Has Dale been acting odd lately?
戴尔最近正常吗
You know my husband.
你了解我丈夫
He gets lost in work sometimes.
他有时就是个工作狂
He can be distant.
所以我们会疏远
Did the visitors' arrival have anything to do with it?
这和V星人的到来有关系吗
Maybe.
有可能
Everyone's life has changed in some way
他们到了之后
since they got here--
每个人的生活都发生了变化
All the excitement.
令人兴奋的变化
All of Dale's calls went to the same trunk line,
戴尔打的那些号♥码来自同一个信♥号♥♥站
dead end by design. Untracble.
但都是单向的 无法追踪吗
There is something we can trace--
但是我们能查到的是
the pattern of the calls.
这些通话的共性
Every time we went to nail this terrorist cell,
每当我们突袭这个抵抗组织窝点时
Dale would make a tip-off call to the same number,
戴尔都会提前20到30分钟
20, 30 minutes before.
打给同一个号♥码报信
I ran it all down, number by number, case by case.
我把这些一一都写下来了
I just can't believe Dale crawled to the other side.
真不敢相信戴尔是个叛徒
You can't believe it?
为什么不敢相信
Seven years, joined at the hip.
七年了 一起并肩奋斗
Well, the scary thing is he's still in the wind.
可怕的是他依旧隐藏的很好
I don't think he'll show his face again.
我觉得他不会再露面了
Val?
瓦尔
Val?
瓦尔
Hello?
喂
Ryan?
瑞安
Angelo?
安吉洛
What's with the drugs, man?
你给我打了什么药
I told you. I can't trust anyone.
我说了 我不相信任何人
I had to check you out.
我已经查过你了
Yeah. And?
然后呢
If you really care about this woman,
如果你真关心这个女人
you'll get as far away from her as possible.
你应该离她越远越好
Yeah, well, that's not gonna happen, okay?
但是这不可能 明白吗
If I stay with her, I can protect her,
我要和她在一起 我能保护她
so I'm not going anywhere.
所以我哪也不去
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Yeah, 100%.
百分之百确定
Valerie Stevens-- psychotherapist,
瓦莱丽·史蒂文斯 精神治疗师
works at Graden medical-- 598 east 35th street.
在格兰德医院工作 东35街598号♥
She grew up in Detroit,
她在底特律长大
father was an autoworker, mother a homemaker.
父亲是个修车的 母亲是家庭主妇
She graduated N.Y.U.
她从纽约大学毕业
She has a heart condition.
有轻微心脏病
Did you do something to her?
你把她怎么了
No. I wouldn't touch her.
没有 我不会动她一根汗毛
But they will, if they find her,
但是如果他们找到她 他们会的
and if I can do it, so can they.
既然我能查到 他们也能
You say you really love her?
你真的爱她吗
You real want to put her in the cross fire?
你真想让她经历枪林弹雨吗
Lisa.
莉莎
They won't let me in.
他们不让我进
I know.
我知道
The counsel wants to kick you out of the ambassador program.
他们不想让你加入大使计划
What?
什么
Your country is nervous about us as it is.
你的国家不相信我们
If you're gonna wear that jacket--
如果你还穿着制♥服♥
Listen, listen, I'll--tell me what to do, and I-I'll do it.
告诉我应该做什么 什么都行
I'm already in trouble.
我已经自身难保了
I'm the one that recommended you.
是我引荐的你
It's up to the counsel now.
现在一切都取决于顾问团的意见
Good-bye, Tyler.
再见 泰勒
This was nothing less than a complete abrogation of our agreement.
你这样做无异于废除我们之间的约定
Abrogation? Nice.
废除 很好
You have one of those word-a-day calendars?
你们用了每日一词日历吗
We'll be looking for a journalist
我们会再找一个更好的记者
who knows better than to bite the hand that feeds him.
他至少不会忘恩负义
Mr. Decker.
德克尔先生
Anna.
安娜
I didn't hurt you with my show today.
我并没有在今天的节目里损害你的利益
I helped.
我帮了你
The public trusts me.
公众信任我
Go back and watch the tape.
回去看看带子
Sure, there were pros and cons,
当然 里面有支持也有反对的声音
but in the end, I made people feel comfortable
但最后 我提议建立外交关系
with the idea of embracing diplomatic relations.
让人们都觉得很安心
You really believe that.
你真那么认为吗
Check the insta-polls.
去看看最新的民♥意♥调查
You got a nice uptick right after my show.
我的节目播出后 你们的支持率大大上升
And you did that
你这样做
because you have our best interests at heart?
是因为你以我们的利益至上吗
I can't control what our government does,
我不能控制我们政♥府♥的行为
but I can and do influence public opinion,
但我的确可以影响民♥意♥
and in the end, that's what'll make the difference.
而最终 民♥意♥将成为成功的关键
I did this to help you, and it's working.
我这么做是为了帮你 而且这确实奏效了
Are you done preening, Mr. Decker?
你自夸完了吗 德克尔先生
Not quite.
还没有
This one was a freebie.
这次是免费的
The next time you want my help,
但是下次你们需要我帮助的时候
it'll be on my terms.
将由我来规定条款
After weeks of investigation,
在数周的调查之后
the state department announced moments ago
政♥府♥刚刚宣布
the united states and the visitors
美国和V星来客
have agreed to the commencement of diplomatic relations.
已经同意建立外交关系
As a first step, a limited number of visitors
做为建交的第一步 少数的V星来客
will be able to apply for visas
将可以申请护照
that will allow them to travel freely within our borders.
作为在我们国境内自♥由♥活动的凭证
We are going to take you now
我们现在将带您来到
to the visitor mother ship over manhattan,
曼哈顿上空的V星母舰
where the V high commander Anna
V星访客的高级指挥官安娜
is addressing the crowds below.
正在向人们发表演讲
On behalf of all visitors,
我谨代表所有的V星来客
I want to extend my warmest appreciation to the united states.
向美国人♥民♥致以最诚挚的感谢
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表