剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Joshua...
约书亚
Why?
为什么那样做
Because one day I'll ask a favour from you.
因为总有一天我会请求你的帮助
and you'll comply.
而你必须答应
This is just a vitamin shot to boost your immune system.
这一针是增强免疫力的维他命
Good for you and the baby.
对你和胎儿有好处
Thanks for seeing me so quickly.
谢谢您没有让我等太久
Let's take a look at your baby.
我们来看看你的胎儿吧
What is it?
怎么了
Nothing too serious.
没什么大碍
I'd like to see my baby.
我想看看我的胎儿
I need to see my child.
我要看我的孩子
You should sit.
坐好
I think I should go.
我得走了
Story, Dr. Stevens, but I can't let you do that.
抱歉 史蒂文森医生 但我不能放你走
Let's go.
我们走
Trust me.
相信我
Why are we giving the humans blue energy?
为什么要和人类分享蓝色能源
Because once they're dependent on it,
因为一旦人类对它产生依赖
we can turn it off.
我们便可以关掉它
Alex was right, wasn't supposed to be like this.
阿历克斯是对的 我们不该冒险
I'll tell his father, I owe him that.
我会去告诉他父亲 我该给他个交代
Everything that we have done to fight the V's, to protect people,
我们为了保护人类 不惜一切和V星人抗争
and a human betrays us?
而被叛我们的却是一个人类
Well, maybe he can give us an insight into why.
或许他能告诉我们是什么原因
Rise and shine, sweetheart, you got questions to answer.
打起精神 亲爱的 该回答问题了
What's your name?
你叫什么
You're not going anywhere. Talk.
负隅顽抗是没有用的 快说
I can't tell you anything.
我什么都不能说
Why did you do it?
为什么要这样做
Tell me why.
告诉我为什么
Because we can't win.
因为我们不可能获胜
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表