剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
...the area just north of Taconic State Parkway.
地点就在塔柯尼州立公路北部
This possible terrorist attack comes a mere three days
这起疑似恐怖袭击事件发生在
after the commencement of the "Live aboard" Program.
飞船体验计划启动仅仅三天之后
Stunned and shocked people from all over the world...
来自世界各地 处在震惊之中的人们
Mom, Lisa could have been on that ship.
妈 莉莎可能在那艘飞船上
I'm sure she's okay. How do you know, mom?
她肯定没事 你怎么知道的 妈
I don't. It--it, uh, it--it went down in a secluded area,
我不知道 它在偏远地区坠毁的
So why would they send peace ambassadors there?
他们怎么会送和平大使到那儿去呢
What if you're wrong, mom?
如果你错了呢 妈
What if you're wrong about who was on that shuttle?
如果你对飞船上的乘客判断失误了呢
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
Ryan, we need answers.
瑞安 我们需要知道答案
I don't have any.
我也不知道
Joshua doesn't either.
约书亚也不知道
He's doing everything he can to figure it out. Figure it out?
他正尽全力找出原因 找原因
Maybe he set us up.
说不定是他陷害我们的
You didn't hear his voice when I told him.
你没听到他听说这件事后的语气变化
He didn't set us up.
他没有陷害我们
So what--what, it was a mistake?
怎么了 所以这只是个失误
It was the wrong shuttle?
搞错飞船了吗
I asked you, Ryan. I asked all of you.
我问过你 瑞安 我问过你们所有人
We did everything that we could have done, all right?
我们已经竭尽全力了 好吗
The odds are slim to none--
失败的可能性已经降到最小
No, no, no. I-I lived this in Iraq.
不 不 我经历过伊♥拉♥克♥战争
We won't use those excuses.
别找那些借口了
If we wage war against the V's.
既然我们决定向V星人开战
If we strike preemptively,
既然我们决定先发制人
there is zero margin of error for us. Zero.
就应该确保万无一失 万无一失
Either we value life
如果我们如此草菅人命
or we are the V's.
和V星人又有什么分别
No, it's not that simple. It is precisely that simple!
事情没有这么简单 就这么简单
Where are you with this?
你站在哪边
With you.
你这边
You can't afford to be,
但你们现在什么也做不了
'cause we've got other problems now.
因为我们有麻烦了
We were all over that crime scene.
事发现场到处都有我们的痕迹
We were late getting out.
我们又迟迟没有离开
The cops were on top of us.
警♥察♥已经开始追捕我们了
It wasn't a clean getaway.
逃跑也不够干净利落
We might have left evidence.
我们可能留下了一些证据
I won't do this anymore.
我再也不会这么做了
I'm out.
我退出
Floyd Patterson.
弗洛伊德·帕特森
What?
什么
My favorite boxer...
我最喜欢的拳击手
Is Floyd Patterson.
就是弗洛伊德·帕特森
He got knocked down seven times
他对阵约翰逊时
in one round against Johansson.
在一个回合里被击倒七次
Seven times.
七次
You know what he said?
你知道他说什么吗
"They said I was the fighter
我在拳击手中
who got knocked down the most.
被击倒的次数最多
But I also got up the most."
但重新站起来的次数也最多
So my question to you two is this--
现在我要问你们
which do you want to be--
你们想做哪一个
the guy who gets knocked down...
是被打倒后一蹶不振的人
or the guy who gets back up?
还是倒下后又站起来的人
Lisa. Is lisa okay?
莉莎 莉莎还好吗
I mean, I-I s--I saw the footage of the shuttle crash,
我看到了飞船爆♥炸♥的录像
And I--and I thought if she was on it, I...
我想如果她在上面 我
Lisa's fine. Nothing was gonna keep you from her.
莉莎很好 没有什么能将你们分开
If she was gone, I-I...
如果她有什么事 我
I don't know what I'd do.
真不知道该怎么办
I'm doing "Live aboard."
我要参加飞船体验计划
Lisa will be very pleased.
莉莎一定会很高兴
I'll let her know.
我会告诉她的
Don't worry.
别担心
Go home and pack.
回家收拾行李吧
Soon enough, you'll be with her all the time.
很快 你们就可以长相厮守了
Evans.
埃文斯
Where the hell have you been?
你去哪里了
My son spends time on that ship. I had to track him down,
我儿子常去飞船 我得确认他的行踪
make sure he wasn't on the shuttle. He's fine.
好确保他不在飞行舱上 他没事
Good. Yeah.
很好 是的
Good.
好吧
'Cause I need every able body on this thing.
我要调集一切精干人员来处理这件事
Given our stance on terrorism,
考虑到我们的反恐立场
this is a global embarrassment.
这次真是闹国际大笑话了
The evidence indicates domestic,
证据显示是凶手是本国的
and everything's pointing to Fifth Column.
所有证据都直指第五纵队
What do we got?
我们进展如何
Malik's working up a list of known terrorists
玛丽卡正在拟出一份已知恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的名单
who could pull something like this off,
这些对V星人心存怨恨的人
people with a grudge against the visitors.
最可能干这事了
We picked up good tread marks at the edge of the trees,
我们在树旁发现了这些完好的车胎印
where we have reason to believe the terrorists parked.
我们可以肯定恐♥怖♥分♥子♥曾把车停在这里
Yeah, but not much else. The shuttle's engines
没其他证据了 飞行舱的引擎
run on blue energy, highly explosive stuff.
用的是蓝色能源 极易爆♥炸♥
So when they blew up,
所以飞行舱爆♥炸♥后
they left very little forensic evidence.
几乎没有留下任何有利用价值的证据
Now the V on the boarding dock puts the number
现在V星空港的工作人员确定遇难人数
between 15 and 20 people.
在十五至二十个之间
You've seen the remains.
你已经见到了那些尸体残骸
From the looks of it,
看起来
we're gonna have to pull in a forensic anthropologist
我们要派一名法医
to do the D.N.A. work.
去做DNA检验
It could take weeks.
数周后才能出结果
We shut down the highway
飞船爆♥炸♥后
immediately after the crash, here and here,
我们马上封锁了公路 这里还有这里
so they would have had to pass through this tollbooth
所以他们要逃离现场
leaving the scene.
肯定要经过这个收费站
The good news?
好消息是
Tollbooth has security cameras.
收费站有监控摄像头
Nice.
很好
We matched the tread to seven vehicle makes.
我们拿车胎印和七种型号♥的车胎做了对比
So once we pull footage,
我们调出监控录像后
we can cross-reference.
就可以相互参照了
Let's get to work.
开工吧
Erica. I can't reach Jack.
埃丽卡 我找不到杰克
He wouldn't pick up.
他不接电♥话♥
Listen, we've got problems.
听着 我们有麻烦了
What did you drive on the scouting mission?
你们执行任务的时候开的什么车
Jack's van, but we covered up the lettering.
杰克的货车 我们遮住了车牌
Tell me you didn't drive through a tollbooth.
你开车经过了一个收费站吗
Yeah, we had to.
是的 只能从那过
We stayed to check for survivors.
我们留下来查看有没有幸存者
Our escape route was compromised.
我们的逃跑路线受到了限制
You went through a tollbooth
你们经过的一个收费站
with hidden security cameras.
装有隐蔽的监视器
The footage is on a live feed to an off-site location.
录像直接传输到远处的一个机房♥
I'll text you the address.
我会把地址发给你
You and Hobbes better get there
你和霍布斯最好马上赶去
and wipe the footage.
销毁录像
Just make sure you get us the address, all right?
务必把地址发过来 好吗
Erica?
埃丽卡
Erica?
埃丽卡
Um, smooth.
光滑的
One of the bones is smooth.
有根骨头是光滑的
You all right? What's going on?
你还好吗 发生什么事了
Bones crack when they're burned in the flesh, Ryan,
瑞安 活人的骨头燃烧后是会裂开的
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表