剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
A sleeper cell of visitors.
一个当卧底的外星人
Yeah, a sleeper cell of visitors.
是的 外星人的卧底
You did a brave thing coming here tonight.
你今天能来这 非常勇敢
Well, if I'm so brave, why am I scared to death?
如果我有那么勇敢 我怎么会害怕死亡
I think that makes you human.
我想这才是人类的特质
I'm Erica.
我叫埃丽卡
Jack.
我叫杰克
Get down!
趴下
Ryan!
瑞安
What the hell, Dale?!
到底怎么了 戴尔
No, Erica!
不 埃丽卡
Let's go!
我们走
Where the hell did they come from?
他们从哪里冒出来的
We were so careful this time. Georgie
这次我们已经很小心了 乔治
No. You were right to walk away.
不 你置身事外是对的
What hope do we have? There is hope.
我们还有什么希望 有希望
But they are animals!
但他们就是禽兽
No. No.
不 不
Not all of them.
也不全都是
I was wrong to walk away from this, Georgie.
我置身事外是不对的 乔治
You were right to fight.
你理应反抗
There's others out there like me,
还有一些像我一样的人
other traitors, deserters.
其他的背叛者 逃亡者
We'll help.
我们会帮你
Ryan.
瑞安
Where you going?
你去哪儿
I gotta go tell Val I'm leaving.
去告诉瓦尔我要走了
It's not safe for her to be around me anymore.
让她留在我身边已经不再安全了
Mr. Decker?
德克尔先生
Mr. Decker, may I have a word with you, please?
德克尔先生 能占用你一些时间吗
Anna loved you.
安娜很喜欢你
I'm sure she did.
我也这么认为
She wants you to know we intend to call on you again.
她让我转告你 我们会再联♥系♥你的
She trusts you.
她信任你
Yeah, I'm not so sure I trust her.
是吗 我不确定我是否相信他
Look, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding tonight,
我对今晚的误会深表歉意
but you did the right thing.
但你这么做是对的
Compromising one's principles for the greater good
为更好的合作而牺牲自己的原则
is not a shameful act. It's a noble one.
并不是什么丢脸的事 而是件高尚的事
Really? I find that hard to believe.
是吗 我不怎么相信
Your people are easily threatened.
你们人类很容易被吓到
What you did tonight
你今晚所做的一切
went a long way toward reassuring them.
很大程度上让他们安下心来
What's the harm? She backed me into a corner.
何乐而不为 是她逼我这么做的
She could've chosen anyone to interview her.
她本可以选择其他任何人来做采访
She chose you.
但她选了你
We would like to continue with the arrangement.
我们希望能继续维持和你的约定
Whenever Anna has something significant to say,
无论安娜有什么重要的事要宣布
We would like her to say it through you.
我们希望通过你来向大家宣布
Unless you have an aversion
除非你厌恶
to a worldwide audience hanging on your every word.
全世界的观众对你的每句话都充满期待
Val?
瓦尔
I hate myself.
我恨我自己
You just--you kept getting these call from "no one," and...
你只不过 不过接到一些陌生人的电♥话♥
I thought there was somebody else.
而我却认为有第三者
I-I looked around and I found this.
我无意之间发现了这个
You were gonna ask me to marry you.
你本打算向我求婚
I was even gonna get down on one knee.
我还打算单膝下跪
Do you still love me?
你还爱我吗
More than you'll ever know.
比你想象的还要爱
I don't know who to trust anymore.
我不知道还能相信谁
I can't get the image
我的脑海里
of Dale just lying there out of my head.
全是戴尔向我撒谎的影像
What do we do now?
我们要怎么做
We help build a resistance.
我们要建立一个抵抗组织
We recruit...
寻求新伙伴
bring more into the fold.
壮大我们的队伍
We have to be careful.
我们必须小心
We'll be careful, but we have to fight.
我们会小心 但我们更要战斗
Oh, we'll fight.
对 我们要战斗
They have a big head start.
他们已经领先了我们一大步
They're arming themselves with the most...
他们用最强大的武器
powerful weapon out there.
武装他们自己
Yeah? What's that?
是吗 那是什么
Erica, what big weapon?
埃丽卡 什么强大的武器
Devotion.
关爱
To the dawn of a new day.
为了新一天的黎明
We are of peace always.
我们崇尚和平
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表