剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on V.
《V星入侵》前情提要
I'm pregnent.
我怀孕了
Imagine what would happen if Anna ever found out about this.
想想如果安娜发现了这件事会怎样
Your family,Geroge.
你的家人 乔琪
The V's were responsible for their deaths.
是V星人杀了他们
We've developed a vitamin supplement.
我们研制了一种维他命补充剂
Anna's tagging humans like animals in the wild.
安娜把人类当成野生动物来标记
We received a message from the warehouse.
我们收到了一条发自仓库的消息
John May started the Fifth Column
约翰·梅创建了第五纵队
The first group of visitors to ever turn against the leadership
V星人中第一个奋起反抗的组织
We have to crush them.
必须铲除第五纵队
Supply the FBI with a lead.
给联邦调查局一点儿线索
Kyle Hobbes.
卡尔·霍布斯
He can train a resistance.
他能训练抵抗组织
Welcome to the war.
欢迎加入战斗
we need more soldiers--an army.
我们需要更多士兵 一支军队
I'll make one.
我会造出一支来
No need for regrets for mistakes made yesterday.
别再惋惜昨天犯下的错误
The past is gone.
过去的已经逝去
No looming fate.
前方不再有未知的命运
No uncontrollable destiny.
不再有无法掌控的人生
No hunger. No sickness.
不再有饥荒 不再有疾病
No fear. No death.
不再有恐惧 不再有死亡
Nothing ahead.
你的过去与未来
Nothing behind.
一切都不复存在
Only stillness--
唯剩沉静
A sanctuary of peace and tranquility.
这平和与安宁的圣地
Mia!
米娅
My bliss envelops you...
极乐世界庇佑你
Please wake up.
醒醒
Protects you...
保护你
Together we shall experience eternal joy Look at me.
携起手来 心怀欢乐 看看我
in a rapture of ecstasy
满心欢喜
And safety.
福安永驻
You will bask in my light,
你们将沐浴在我的圣光中
wrapped in the warmth of my divine touch.
庇佑于我赐予你们的温暖中
Look, she's taking your minds and your lives
她在侵蚀你的心智 剥夺你的生命
in return for nothing but lies.
还给你们灌输满脑的谎话
No looking back.
不要回头
No worries of what will come. Mia.
别再担忧未知的明天 米娅
Just... I love you.
只要... 我爱你
Knowing I am here.
我永远伴随着你
Bask in my light.
沐浴在我的圣光中
Anna can steal you no longer.
安娜再也不能夺走你了
The incident occurred yesterday on the Sydney mother ship.
这起事件昨天发生在悉尼的母舰上
The Fifth Column is becoming more active.
第五纵队越来越猖獗了
Captains in the Tokyo, Paris and Mexico City ships
东京 巴黎 墨西哥城的舰长们
have all reported isolated incidents.
都报告有类似事件发生
The Fifth Column is immune to my bliss.
极乐世界对第五纵队毫无影响
They've begun to feel human emotion...
他们已经能感受人类情感
Empathy...
同情
Love.
仁爱
If they find a way to unify, they could become a real threat.
若他们设法联合起来 有可能成为心腹大患
Get me Joshua.
叫约书亚来
It's time to eliminate them before they grow any stronger.
该铲除他们了 以免后患无穷
This is Chad Decker, WNT,
这里是WNT的查德·德克尔
reporting live from the visitor Peace Ambassador Center
从V星和平大使中心为您带来的直播报道
As we wait for Marcus, Anna's second in command,
我们正在等待安娜的副手马库斯
to address the world... Good morning, sweetheart.
向全世界发表演说 早上好 亲爱的
I should be there.
我应该去那儿
They probably need peace ambassadors to help out.
他们可能需要和平大使去帮忙
Well, it's a school day.
今天你得上学
They probably have plenty of P.As down there.
他们可能请了很多和平大使帮忙
If the visitors needed you,
如果V星人需要你
they'd call, right?
他们会打电♥话♥的 对吧
What am I talking about? They wouldn't call.
我在胡说什么啊 他们才用不着电♥话♥呢
They're from outer space.
人家可是从外太空来的
They'd probably just beam you up.
唰一下就能把你吸进飞船
Don't worry, mom. We talked about this.
别担心 妈妈 我们谈过这个问题了
You have nothing to be afraid of.
没什么好害怕的
Does this look like my scared face?
我看上去像担惊受怕的样子吗
School comes first.
学业第一
You can go to the ship after, okay?
放学后再去飞船 好吗
Okay, mom. Love you.
好的 妈妈 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming.
女士们先生们 感谢你们的光临
Later today, Anna will make an announcement from the mother ships
过一会儿 安娜将在母舰发表公告
that will mark the beginning of our "Live aboard" Program.
宣布"飞船体验"计划正式启动
In return
这是对你们的回报
for the gracious hospitality the people of earth have shown
地球人宽厚仁慈 热情好客
by allowing visitors to live amongst humans,
让我们这些异乡来客与你们共同生活
we are proud to announce a new era in V-human relations.
我们骄傲地宣布我们的关系取得了新进展
People from around the world have applied to this program
世界各地的人们可以通过我们的治疗中心
through our healing centers...
申请参加这个项目
Applied for the program at the healing centers?
在治疗中心申请加入
It's gotta be connected to the R-6.
这一定与R-6有关
...People who have been randomly chosen
我们会随机选择一些人
to live aboard our ships along with us.
与我们在飞船上生活
Randomly selected, my ass.
随机选择 想蒙谁啊
First the r-6, now this.
先是R-6 现在又来这套
What the hell are they up to?
他们究竟意欲何为
Thank you. I don't know.
感谢各位 我不知道
But Decker's their mouthpiece.
德克尔是他们的舆♥论♥喉舌
Let's get the guys set up out front.
让他们去外面架好摄像机
We're back on live in ten.
十点我们再回到直播现场
Maybe we should ask him.
也许我们该问问他
I can't keep Tyler away from that ship.
泰勒要去飞船 我拦不住他
I'm gonna tell him the truth.
我要告诉他真♥相♥
It's the only way I can protect him.
这是我能保护他的唯一办法
Tyler's on Anna's radar.
泰勒被安娜监控了
Any change in his behavior will call attention to him.
他言谈举止的丝毫变化 都会引起他们关注
Now if you tell him the truth,
如果你现在告诉他真♥相♥
and he doesn't believe you He'll believe me.
他不会相信你 他会相信我的
If he believes you, then he'll sever all ties with the V's.
如果他相信了你 就会与V星人断绝关系
He'll stop going onto that ship.
他不会再去飞船
And Anna will want to know why.
安娜就会查明原委
He might also want to join the fight against them.
他可能还想加入战斗 反抗V星人
You ready to put your son into the war?
你想把你儿子卷进战斗中吗
How do I keep him away from them?
我要怎样才能让他不接近他们
When I figure that out, I'll let you know.
我想到了再告诉你
A priest, a civvy, a lizard and a fed.
牧师 平民 蜥蜴 探员
If this is a joke, I'm not laughing.
如果这是个笑话 我不觉得好笑
Where's your army?
你们的军队在哪儿
You bark, Hobbes. You bite, too?
你乱吠什么 霍布斯 你还想咬人不成
Is that a request?
这算是请求吗
We have what we have.
我们自有重兵
Make it work.
告诉他
We have an army.
我们有支军队
We're called the Fifth Column.
我们称之为第五纵队
Well, maybe you should ring them,
也许你该给他们打个电♥话♥
remind them we're in a war.
提醒他们战争已经开始了
Can't locate 'em.
无法找到他们
We're scattered all around the world in different cities.
我们的弟兄分散在世界各地
But I can assure you, Mr. Hobbes,
但我向你保证 霍布斯先生
We're a sleeping giant.
我们是沉睡中的巨人
Then we wake 'em up.
那就把他们唤醒
Your Fifth Column--they keep their eyes on the ships?
你们这第五纵队 在飞船上也有卧底吗
Yeah. Then you use the ships to your advantage.
是 那你们就利用卧底之便
Anna's making an announcement today.
安娜今天要发表公告
You make your own.
你们也发表你们的
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表