剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
He's coming home for dinner.
他正在赶回家吃晚饭
That's-that's good.
真是太好了
How are you?
你好点了吗
I'm-I'm fine.
我还好
You lying to me, father?
你在对我撒谎 神父
I feel like something's changed inside me.
我觉得我正在发生变化
We're all changing.
我们都在变化
I just made a deal... with the devil.
我刚刚和恶魔达成了交易
I broke every oath that I have sworn to protect.
我打破了所有曾经许下的诺言
I don't know what I'm thinking.
真不知道我自己在想些什么
You're thinking about protecting your son,
你只是想保护你的儿子
the ones you love.
保护你所爱之人
Hey.
等等
It's good to see a friend.
回来能见到你真好
Me, too.
我也很高兴
So what did you find out?
有什么发现
Examination of the r-6 using human technology
用人类的仪器检测时
revealed nothing more than a simple saline shot.
R-6的成分和生理盐水一样
But when I used our equipment,
但用我们的仪器检测时
I found something quite different.
结果却完全不同
R-6 has a molecular compound
R-6内含有一种分子结构
that embeds itself in human D.N.A.
这种结构会自行嵌入人类的DNA
It interacts with the human genome,
它会影响人类的基因组
then emits a wavelength of sorts, like a transmission.
让人类放射出特定的波段 像发射器一样
So she's tagging humans like animals in the wild.
她在把人类当成野生动物来标记吗
You tell anybody about this?
你告诉其他人了吗
No.
没有
And neither should you.
你也必须守口如瓶
Not until we know the truth.
除非我们完全查明了真♥相♥
How are the candidates for the next phase of the r-6 plan looking?
下一批R-6计划的试验者状况如何
I think Anna will be pleased.
我想安娜会很高兴的
I'm Chad Decker, reporting live
我是查德·德克尔
from the Manhattan visitor healing center.
正在曼哈顿V星医疗中心做现场报道
Miracle cures? Wonder drugs?
医疗奇迹 还是仙丹灵药
Tonight "Prime Focus" takes you inside the V healing centers,
今晚的《焦点关注》将带您进入V星治疗中心
where science fiction is becoming science fact
在这里 科学幻想将变成科学现实
for those in need,
为那些身患重疾的人带去福音
for those like me.
为像我一样的人带来健康
During my visit here for this report,
就在我来此报道期间
The V doctors diagnosed me with a lethal brian aneurysm.
V星医师诊断出我有致命的脑瘤
They're telling me they have a cure,
他们告诉我他们可以彻底治愈我
and I'm gonna take it.
而我准备接受治疗
"Prime Focus" will take its cameras behind the curtains
在我接受V星医师的治疗时
as I am healed by the visitor doctors,
摄像机将会在旁边记录这一医疗奇迹
giving all of you a firsthand look at their miracle cures.
为各位观众提供第一手的资料
What is it?
这是什么
Mr. Decker just made sure we'd take very good care of him.
德克尔先生刚确信我们能够治好他
Kyle Hobbes escaped the FBI.
卡尔·霍布斯逃过了联邦调查局的追捕
We suspect he was tipped off.
我们怀疑有人泄密了
Fifth column?
第五纵队吗
Perhaps.
有可能
He can help them build an army against us.
他可以帮他们组建一支军队来抵抗我们
It's time to build our own.
我们该组建我们自己的军队了
You have been selected from the best among the 29 ships.
你们是二十九只飞船中的精英
Our army will begin with one of you.
我们的军队将由你们中的一位产生
The very survival of our species will depend on one of you.
我们种族生死存亡的重任将落于他肩
Your queen commands it.
这个人将由皇后选出
Him.
就他了
Mom? Ty.
妈妈 泰
Thank god you're home.
感谢上帝你终于回来了
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
还好
Are you?
你呢
Do you have any idea what you put me through today?
你知道我今天有多担心你吗
Yes.
我知道
And I'm-I'm sorry.
对不起
But...
但是
I- I need to tell you something.
我得告诉你件事情
I-
我
Just-just listen to me for once, mom.
就求你这一次 听我说完好吗
Okay.
好吧
You're not gonna lose me.
你不会失去我的
I'm not dad.
我不会像父亲那样
I am always gonna be here for you.
我会永远陪在你身旁的
Just because I'm grown up...
虽然我已经长大了
It doesn't mean we gotta grow apart.
但这并不意味着我们会分开
How can I expect you to understand my choices
如果我不对你坦诚相待的话
if I can't be completely honest with you?
你怎么可能理解我的抉择呢
About what?
什么抉择
The visitors.
关于V星来客的
Tyler, I need to talk to you about the visitors. No.
泰勒 我得和你谈谈他们 不
There's something I have to tell you. Mom, listen.
有些事我必须告诉你 妈妈 听我说
It's very, very I I joined the peace ambassadors.
非常非常重要 我加入了和平大使计划
You don't have to be afraid of the V's anymore.
你不用再惧怕V星人了
I'm not afraid of the visitors, Ty.
泰 我不是惧怕V星人
I'm just afraid of losing you.
我只是害怕失去你
You won't.
不会的
Trust me.
相信我
I do trust you.
我很相信你
No more secrets about the visitors, okay?
不要再隐瞒你跟V星人之间的秘密了 好吗
Don't worry.
没问题
Mom, the visitors- they don't have any secrets.
妈妈 V星人根本没有任何秘密
Val?
瓦尔
Val?
瓦尔
Everything okay?
你还好吗
Something's not right.
我有些不对劲
What do you mean?
什么意思
I- I've been eating nonstop all day long,
我整天不停地在吃东西
and I've had weird cravings.
但我却依然有着强烈的进食欲望
Something's not right.
我有些不对劲
I never told you this, but I always wanted kids.
我从没跟你说过 但我一直想要个孩子
And then I met you,
之后我遇到了你
and you told me that it wasn't a possibility for you.
你告诉我你不能生育
And then I realized that if there was anything in the world
而我意识到这个世界上如果有什么
that I wanted more than being a mom, it was to be with you.
比当妈妈重要的话 那就是和你相伴
Val No, let me finish.
瓦尔 不 听我说完
It's a miracle, this baby, Ryan.
这孩子是个奇迹 瑞安
It happened for a reason.
他的到来一定是有缘由的
I know it did.
一定是这样的
It's done.
好了
My army is to be born.
我的军队即将诞生
Now my eggs need nourishment.
现在我的卵需要些营养
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表