剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
I'll ambush their ambush.
螳螂捕蝉 黄雀在后
Well, that sounds dangerous. I've walked away from much worse.
听起来很危险 更危险的我都经历过
Good.
好吧
Erica, you...
埃丽卡 你
Be careful
小心点
Like you said, Anna has an agenda, too.
正如你所说 安娜自己也是步步为营
Okay?
知道吗
Where did you get this?
你从哪里得到的
From an intermediary--
从一个中间人那里得到的
the same source who gave me the information about the shuttle.
警告我飞行舱事件的那个线人
I've been keeping an eye on him.
我一直密切留意他
I believe I'm close to finding out who's behind the message.
我相信我快要弄清这封信的幕后主使了
Fifth column?
第五纵队吗
My instructions were to leave this envelope in the medical lab.
给我的指示是把这信封放在医疗实验室里
Does that mean there are visitors
这是否意味着那里有V星人是
who are working with the fifth column?
第五纵队的同伙呢
No.
不会的
My people are loyal and of peace.
我的子民都是忠心不二 崇尚和平的
This message must have been intended for the "Live aboard" Humans.
这信息一定是给参与飞船体验计划的人类的
It seems we've been infiltrated, even up here.
看来即使是飞船上 我们也被渗透了
Deliver this as instructed.
你按照指示传递信息吧
I just don't want to see anyone else get hurt.
我只是不想看到任何人受到伤害
Don't worry, Chad.
别担心 查德
As soon as we stop the fifth column,
一旦我们阻止了第五纵队
nobody else will.
就不会再有人受伤了
Put the gun down, Mr. Hobbes.
把枪放下吧 霍布斯先生
We have a lot to talk about.
我们有很多事要谈
I believe you have something for me as well-- Parker's research.
你肯定也有东西要给我 帕克的研究成果
Half of Parker's research.
帕克研究成果的其中一半
I kept the other half in a safe place.
我把另一半放在一个安全的地方了
You like to play games, Mr. Hobbes?
你想耍把戏吗 霍布斯先生
Now you really think
你真的认为
I'm gonna show up here without a insurance policy?
我会毫无准备就出现吗
You want the other half?
想得到另一半吗
I want answers.
那就回答我的问题
Why did you frame me?
为什么你们要陷害我
Because I'd like to hire you.
因为我们想雇佣你
And what makes you think I'd ever work for you?
你凭什么认为我会为你们办事
Because you already have been...
因为你已经为我们办事
For years.
很多年了
Shall we talk, Mr. Hobbes?
我们好好谈谈怎么样 霍布斯先生
You ready for dinner?
准备好吃晚餐了吗
Yeah. I'm ready. Don't embarrass me.
没错 我准备好了 别让我难堪
Okay.
好的
Welcome aboard, agent Evans.
欢迎登舰 埃文斯探员
There are no firearms or any personal items allowed
任何枪♥械♥或私人物品都不允许
in Anna's private quarters.
带入安娜的私人住所
Your bag.
你的包
You don't trust me with my purse?
你们怀疑我的手袋吗
Mom, they're just trying to be safe.
妈 他们只是想确保安全
What if I get a call from work?
如果有公务电♥话♥怎么办
You can keep your phone.
你可以留着电♥话♥
I'm sorry, ma'am. It's our policy.
对不起 女士 这是我们的政策
Tyler, Erica.
埃丽卡 泰勒
Welcome to the ship.
欢迎光临飞船
Thank you for invitings to your home.
感谢你邀请我们到你家做客
I'm thrilled you could make it.
我很高兴你能来
Hello, Mrs. Evans.
埃文斯夫人 你好
Hello, Lisa. It's lovely to see you.
莉莎你好 见到你真好
Please. I'll join you in a moment.
这边请 我随后就来陪你们
I have a matter I need to attend to.
我还有件事要处理
Mr. Decker?
德克尔先生
How can I help you?
有事吗
I was told to deliver something here,
你们在地面上的朋友
from a friend of yours on the ground.
托我带给你们一点东西
I don't have any friends on the ground.
我在地球上没有任何朋友
I think you must have the wrong person.
我想你弄错人了
My mistake.
那是我弄错了
Must be for someone else.
这东西肯定是给别人的
What if that was a message from Erica?
如果是埃丽卡送来的消息怎么办
Why didn't you take it?
你为什么不要
Chad Decker's Anna's willing pawn.
查德·德克尔是安娜的爪牙
He can't be trusted.
我们不能相信他
We have to warn the others not to engage with Mr. Decker.
我们得警告其他人 不要和德克尔接触
Anna may be using him
安娜可能利用他
to weed out Fifth Column. There isn't time.
来铲除第五纵队 没时间了
I can send out a message to everyone at once.
我可以马上给他们发条信息
I'll erase it quickly
我会迅速把它删除
so it can't be tracked back to them.
这样就不会追查他们的头上
What choice do we have?
我们还有其他选择吗
Do it.
动手吧
Why did you use me?
为什么要用我
You're a man with a history
你过去的人生当中
of serving your loyalty to the highest bidder.
曾经为了钱忠实地替人卖♥♥命
We want to continue to retain your services.
我们想让你重操旧业
To do what?
做什么
Infiltrate a terrorist group known as The Fifth Column.
潜入一个叫第五纵队的恐怖组织做卧底
And if I say no?
如果我不去呢
You won't.
你不会的
Well, I've got the research you so desperately want.
我手上有你们迫切想要的研究资料
I've got the leverage here, chief. Not you.
手握筹码的人是我 长官 不是你
We play by my rules,
乖乖照我的规矩来
or I walk out of here, and you'll never find me.
否则等我离开这儿 你们休想再找到我
Well, we may not be able to find you,
我们可能找不到你
but we found her.
但是我们找到了她
Now...
现在
Let's talk Fifth Column, shall we?
我们来谈谈第五纵队 怎么样
Track down everyone that message was sent to.
查出信息都发给了哪些人
Put him with the others when you find them.
找到那些人后 把他和他们关在一起
Anna will deal with you.
安娜将亲自处置你
This was for you.
这是给你的
You set us up.
你陷害我们
They'll all be caught.
他们都将被抓住
And?
然后呢
And they'll be skinned alive!
他们将被处以极刑
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Anna would never do that.
安娜不会那样做
No, Chad.
不 查德
You've been fooled like the rest of the humans.
你和其他人类一样被她愚弄于鼓掌之间
The Fifth Column's trying to save humanity.
第五纵队在努力拯救人类
She lied to you.
她欺骗了你
Anna didn't cure your aneurysm.
安娜没有治好你的动脉瘤
She gave you one.
她让你长出了一个
I don't believe you.
一派胡言
There's a door to a restricted corridor
离安娜的行政套房♥五十英尺处 有个门
50 feet from Anna's executive suite,
门后是一个秘密通道
where they take the "Live aboards."
他们在那里执行"飞船体验"计划
What you see there will answer all your questions.
你去那里看看 就什么都明白了
This is your homily for tonight, then, is it?
这就是你今晚的布道辞吗
"The visitors as false prophets."
"V星人都是伪先知"
Do you think that's wise,
在他们做了这么多好事之后
speaking out against them after all the good they have done?
你认为公开反对它们是明智的吗
I've been quiet
神父
about my feelings about the V's for too long, father.
对于V星人 我已经缄默很久了
They're dangerous.
它们是危险分子
Dangerous?
危险分子
People are worshipping them instead of god,
人们对V星人的崇拜甚至超越上帝
growing dependent on them.
而且变得越来越依赖他们
This is my opportunity
今天就是一个机会
to speak my mind from my pulpit.
我要站在布道台上 述说我的心声
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表