剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on "V"...
《V星入侵》前情提要
Your father's been lying to you.
你父亲一直在骗你
I don't think he's really your dad.
我觉得他不是你的亲生父亲
They disguise their appearance by cloning human flesh.
他们用克隆皮肤来伪装自己的外表
I want you to confirm that you see skull bones.
大家一定要准确无误地看到头骨
John May started the Fifth Column.
约翰·梅创建了第五纵队
He was the first V to turn against Anna.
他是背叛安娜的第一人
This message will give the Fifth Column
这条信息会给第五纵队
the confidence to come out.
站出来的勇气
There's something I need to talk to you about.
我有些事情想告诉你
I'm not who you think I am.
我并非你所认识的那样
What do you want?
你想要什么
I don't want to be ordinary.
我不想做凡人
If you were ordinary,you
如果你仅仅是个凡人
wouldn't be here.
你就不会站在这儿了
George Sutton died, they did not get any names.
乔治·萨顿死了 他没有供出任何名字
My army is to be born.
我的军队即将诞生
Anna, how did you get in here?
安娜 你是怎么进来的
Before I arrived on this planet, you read the news.
在我踏上地球之前 你是看新闻的人
Now you are the news.
现在你成了报道新闻的人
You can have everything, Chad.
你可以拥有一切 查德
First, I need to know...
但我首先要知道
Can I trust you?
你值得信任吗
Once again we look to the future
今天来自全球的代表们
as delegates around the world are meeting today
聚首一年一度的世界发展论♥坛♥
for the annual world progress forum.
使得我们能再次展望未来的发展
This high-level meeting of the minds
这个倍受关注的高端论♥坛♥
brings together some of the world's most powerful men and women
将全球最有权力的人物聚集到一起
to explore solutions
以积极为那些
for international problems outside the political realm.
政♥治♥领域外的全球性问题寻求解决方案
But all eyes are on high commander Anna
但所有的关注都聚集在最高指挥官安娜身上
who has unexpectedly shown up, amidst opposition,
她出人意料地现身反对阵营之中
hoping to present their advanced technology kown as blue energy as a gift
希望能在今天日内瓦的圆桌会议上
at today's roundtable discussion in Geneva.
将他们的新科技蓝色能源作为礼物展示于众
Ty, I got you bagels.
泰 我给你准备了百吉饼
Zabar's.
萨巴斯店里的
You're up early.
你起得真早
Well, I never went to sleep.
我根本睡不着
Tyler, I know that you're angry, but I need to talk to you.
泰勒 我知道你很生气 但我们需要谈谈
What your father told you isn't true.
你父亲告诉你的并非事实
All this time, I thought it was my fault that you two broke up
一直以来 我都以为你们离婚是我的错
because of my stupid little bike accident.
因为我那次愚蠢的摩托车事故
I didn't know that you felt that way.
我不知道你是这么想的
If I had,I would have told you.
如果我早知道 我一定会告诉你真♥相♥
But you didn't.
但是你没有
Ty, there was never anyone else.
泰 从来就没有出现过第三者
Joe is your father.
乔就是你的生父
We are...
我们
We are a family.
我们是一家人
What else haven't you told me, mom?
你还有什么瞒着我的 妈妈
Nothing. There's nothing else.
没有了 再没有别的了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
To the ship.
去飞船
Where people are honest with me.
那个人人诚实待我的地方
Val. I saw the passports,
瓦尔 我见到那些护照
the fake names.
还有那些假名了
I don't know who you are.
我真不知道你是谁
Sweetheart, last night I was coming home
亲爱的 昨晚我是想回家
to tell you the truth, about everything.
向你坦白一切的
Whose baby is this, Ryan?
那这是谁的孩子 瑞安
Val, that is our baby.
瓦尔 这就是我们的孩子
I saw the ultrasounds. I'm only six weeks pregnant.
我见到B超照片了 我才怀孕六周
This can't be my baby.
这不可能是我的孩子
It's too big.
它太大了
Just tell me where you are, okay?
拜托告诉我 你在哪儿好吗
I'm coming to get you.
我去接你
What I has to tell you I have to say to your face.
我有事情必须当面跟你说
You had your chance.
你已经错过机会了
This is Val. Leave a message.
我是瓦尔 请留言
Come on in.
快进来
Anything?
什么事
She just called.
她刚刚来过电♥话♥
She hung up before I could explain to her.
我还没来得及解释 她就挂了电♥话♥
I don't know, Leah. She's scared.
我不知道怎么办 莉亚 她吓坏了
If she goes to a regular O.B. or to--even to a hospital--
如果她去找个普通的产科医生 或者去医院
No, no. Any human doctor
不行不行 任何人类医生
will see there's something different about that baby.
一眼就能看出那个胎儿有异样
I've called everybody.
我已经打遍电♥话♥了
I've called her mother, her friends.
我打给她妈妈 她的朋友们
No one's seen her.
但没人见过她
Well, then we better find her...
那我们最好找到她
Before it's too late.
趁现在为时未晚
What do we have?
状况如何
Three victims.
三名遇害者
Carl Bryant.
卡尔·布莱恩特
Tom Maslan.
汤姆·玛士兰
Juan Solano.
胡安·索拉诺
Solano and Bryant don't have any priors,
索拉诺和布莱恩特没有前科
but Maslan was red-flagged on our terrorist "watch" list
但玛士兰几年前因为军♥火♥交易
a few years ago for an arms dealing.
被列为我们重点监视的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之一
Slashed carotids and windpipes so no one would hear.
动脉割开 气管切断 无法出声
Picked 'em off one by one, really fast.
所以他们接连被杀 速度惊人
The killer knew what he was doing.
凶手是有备而来
Mm-hmm. There's a fourth guy.
对 现场还有第四个人
Witness outside saw somebody stumble out,
外面的目击者看到有人踉跄地跑出来
said he looked terrified, so it's probably not our killer.
那个人看来很惊慌 可能不是杀手
All three of the victims share this mark.
三个受害者身上都有这个标记
Recognize that mark, Evans?
埃文斯 认得这个标记吗
No.
不
Any idea what it means?
你认为有什么意义
Check this out.
过来看看
From the looks of it,they were planning a terrorist against the visitors.
看起来 他们正在谋划对V星人的恐怖行动
My intel says they call themselves The Fifth Column.
我的情报显示 他们自称第五纵队
This must be one of their cells.
这肯定是他们的窝点之一
The Fifth Column?
第五纵队
Antivisitor terrorist group we've been tracking.
我们一直追踪的反V恐怖团伙
There's been increased chatter
自从两天前在母舰底部出现了
since that rallying cry appeared
"约翰·梅万岁"的口号♥后
on the bottom of the mother ship two nights ago.
他们的碰头就越来越来频繁了
I could use your terrorism expertise.
你可以发挥你的反恐专长了
Kendrick wants us to investigate The Fifth Column.
肯德克想让我们深入调查第五纵队
Words came back on our missing guy.
失踪的那个人有消息了
Alex Caruso,
阿历克斯·卡鲁索
high school computer science teacher.
高中计算机课教师
Apparently he's an amateur.
很明显 他才刚加入恐怖组织
Looks like you got your first lead.
貌似你的第一条线索出现了
Find Caruso before the killer does.
在杀手之前找到卡鲁索
Get us to the Fifth Column.
让他带我们去找第五纵队
You were right about the "John May lives" message.
你对"约翰·梅万岁" 的预见是对的
The Fifth Column are coming out of hiding,
正如你所预料的那样
as you expected they would.
第五纵队的成员开始蠢蠢欲动了
They're being met with swift and exacting punishment.
我们会迅速并且准确地予以打击
Good.
很好
Hope you slept well,
愿你昨晚睡了个好觉
we have a big day ahead of us.
今天有重大事件等着我们
Looking forward to it.
我也期盼已久
Never covered this event before.
我还从未报道过这个论♥坛♥
You have a front-row seat.
你的座位在前排
You'll get to see progress being made firsthand.
你会亲眼见证会议的成果
From what I've heard,this forum tends to be more about
据我所知 此次论♥坛♥意在
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表