剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
We need to get out of here.
我们得离开这儿
Evans.
埃文斯
You find anything on Hobbes?
找到关于霍布斯的线索了吗
You'll be the first to know.
我会第一时间通知你
Great.
很好
Hey, Kyle.
嘿 卡尔
What are you smiling about?
你笑什么
That she didn't come alone.
因为她并非孤身犯险
Who are you?
你是什么人
Your only chance for a future.
你活下去的唯一希望
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
My old partner kept files on people like you.
我的老搭档保留着像你这样的人的档案
He also didn't like to share them with the FBI.
他也不喜欢将这些档案和联邦调查局共享
Well, who'd he share them with?
那他会和谁共享
The same people who set you up.
那些陷害你的人
Set me up? How? Your prints
陷害我 怎么回事 你的指纹
on the bomb that torched the lyndhurst warehouse.
出现在炸毁林德赫斯特仓库的炸♥弹♥上
If I had anything to do with that,
如果这事和我有任何关联
they wouldn't have my prints.
我绝不会疏忽大意留下指纹
And since I didn't, they don't.
何况我与之毫无关联 他们不可能找到我的指纹
They do.
他们的确找到了
Prove it, or the three of us get to play
证明给我看 不然我们仨玩一玩
"Who's got the best aim?"
"谁是神枪手"的游戏
Trust me, not a game you want to play.
劝你一句 你们玩不过我的
Kendrick. Paul, it's Erica.
我是肯德克 保罗 我是埃丽卡
I'm following up a lead from Dale's hard drive-
我正追一条从戴尔的硬盘上找到的线索
a tip on the location for Hobbes.
有关霍布斯的藏匿地点
40 Ellridge. He's there right now.
艾洛里奇路40号♥ 他现在就在那儿
On my way. I'll meet you there.
我马上过去 到那儿跟你汇合
Any minute now, the FBI S.W.A.T. Team will come through that door.
联邦调查局特警队随时都会从那扇门冲进来
You can either come with us
你可以跟我们走
or leave with them.
或者被他们逮个正着
Make up your mind.
你自己选择吧
We only came here for help.
我们来只想请你帮忙
My kind of help costs,
我的忙不是白帮的
And you're living on a fed's salary.
你们都是拿联邦政♥府♥薪水的
That sounds like a raw deal for me.
我看我们可以达成初步交易
We can get you money.
钱我们可以给你
We can also get you something more valuable. What?
我们还可以给你更有价值的东西 什么
The people who framed you. Aren't you curious?
陷害你的人 你不好奇是什么人吗
You have one minute. Your choice.
你有一分钟时间 你自己决定
Where is he?
他在哪儿
We just missed him. Cigar's still lit.
我们刚好错过了 雪茄还没灭
There's another door. Escape route.
还有个门 是逃跑路线
Where's Hobbes?
霍布斯人呢
Gone. Somebody tipped him off.
跑了 有人给他报信了
Did you find what we're looking for?
找到我们要找的了吗
There's just so much.
信息太多了
What does it all mean?
这些是什么意思
They don't seem to serve any purpose.
它们的存在似乎没有任何目的性
Human memories contain emotion, not just information.
人类的记忆包含情感 不只是纯粹的信息
That's why they can be difficult to interpret.
正是因此人类记忆才难以解读
Why aren't our memories like that?
我们的记忆为什么不像这样
Our species is designed for efficiency.
我们种族生来就是效率第一
We're not burdened by emotional imprints like humans.
我们不会像人类那样 被感情的印记所累
We have what we need.
我们找到需要的信息了
Tyler must calm her fears, loosen her bond on him.
泰勒必须抚平她的恐惧 甩掉她的羁绊
And he will be free from her.
这样他就能从她那儿解放出来了
And you, my daughter,
还有你 我的女儿
Will be free to fulfill your destiny.
你就可以纵情发挥 完成你的使命了
That was amazing.
太神奇了
We call it a memory chamber.
我们把它叫作记忆舱
But it felt like I was really there.
但我感觉非常真实
We tapped into your cerebral cortex,
我们接入你的大脑皮层
Allowing you to relive your memories in vivid detail.
让你的记忆生动而细致地再现
It affected you.
它会影响到你的大脑
I saw my family, a long time ago.
我看到我的家人了 很久以前的事情
You know what I saw?
你知道我看见什么了吗
I saw a mother afraid of losing her son.
一个害怕失去自己儿子的母亲
Go home.
回家去吧
Tell her it's okay to let you go,
告诉她 放开手让你走 不会有事的
Not to be afraid.
无须害怕
You're becoming a man, starting your own life.
你正在长大成人 开始属于你自己的生活
That doesn't mean she'll lose you like she did your father.
这意味着她不会像失去你父亲一样失去你
Erica.
埃丽卡
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. You?
我没事 你呢
Yeah. Thank you, Georgie.
我也很好 谢谢 乔琪
This Hobbes.
这是霍布斯
He's ex-military, gun for hire, weapons expert.
军人出身 杀手 武器专家
He can get us weapons.
他能给我们提供武器
He can teach us to fight. Is he a terrorist?
教我们如何作战 他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
He's only loyal to money. That makes him predictable.
他只忠诚于钱 这反而让他易于掌控
Yeah, and if someone comes along
是啊 万一半路杀出个程咬金
and pays him more than we do?
给他更多钱怎么办
Anna is fighting dirty.
安娜为胜利不择手段
If we want to win this war,
我们要想赢她
We can't bring knives to a gunfight.
小米加步♥枪♥是不行的
You're forgetting one thing.
你们忘了一件事
I haven't said yes yet.
我还没答应你们呢
Have you looked in the sky lately?
你最近都没有抬头看看天上吗
They're here to annihilate us.
这些V星人要来消灭我们
Unless you got deep pockets,
除非你们的荷包够鼓
I'm not interested in your cause.
不然我对你们的事业没兴趣
This isn't just a cause for us.
这对我们来说不只是事业
It's his way of life. It's my faith.
这是他全部的生活 是我的信仰
Revenge for a family slaughtered,
报灭门之仇
Her son.
她要救儿子
We all have a stake in this.
这与我们每一个人都利害攸关
Don't think you don't.
别以为你可以置身事外
Go ahead and walk away.
若无其事地离开
We still have your prints on that bomb.
你的指纹在那炸♥弹♥上是跑不掉的
And you're trying to hire me, a known fugitive,
那你还想雇我 一个在逃犯
to do your bidding.
为你卖♥♥命
You have as much to lose now as I do.
你的赌注不比我小
So last time-show me the money or show me the door.
最后一次机会 要么给我钱 不然我就走
You're right.
你说得对
Like it or not,
不你是否愿意
we're all in this together now.
我们现在是一条船上的了
So how about I show you the truth?
我给你看看真♥相♥怎么样
The V's are nothing but lies.
V星人自身就是彻头彻尾的谎言
They look like you.
长的和你一样
They sound like you.
说话和你一样
But we are not like you.
但我们天差地别
So you're telling me...
你是想告诉我...
Yeah.
是的
I'm one of them.
我也是V星人
But I am not with them.
但我不跟他们同流合污
And they're the ones that framed you.
正是那些V星人陷害了你
Aren't you the least bit pissed off and curious why?
你一点都不愤怒 也不好奇吗
yeah.
是啊
Welcome to the war.
欢迎加入战斗
Hey, mom. It's Ty.
妈妈 是我 泰
On my way home from the ship now.
我从飞船出来了 正在回家的路上
I'll, uh, see you at dinner. Okay. Bye.
我们吃晚饭的时候见 好吗 再见
Georgie told me what happened.
乔琪告诉了我袭击的事
I got the guy who stabbed you.
我解决了那个刺伤你的人
He's a pair of lizard skin boots now.
他现在已经是条死蜥蜴了
How's Tyler?
泰勒怎么样
Okay.
还好
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表