剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on "V"
《V星入侵》前情回顾
Are there else like you, fighting against Anna
还有其他像你一样反抗安娜的人吗
They're called Fifth Column.
他们被称作第五纵队
We have to crash them before they became a greater threat.
我们必须将之扼杀在萌芽中
If you're a fifth column,
如果你是第五纵队成员
things are about to get very bad for you.
你就有危险了
A human female is carrying a visitor baby.
有个人类女性怀了V星婴儿
Find them. Apparently, you've been looking for me.
找出他们 很明显 你一直在找我
Looks like I found what you're really looking for.
看来我先你一步找到了你想要的
Joshua said you passed the empathy test.
约书亚说你通过了情感测试
Why?
为什么帮我撒谎
Because one day I'll ask a favor from you.
因为将来我也会需要你的帮助
If my mother's eggs are allowed to hatch,
一旦我妈妈的卵被孵化
Those soldiers will destroy the fifth column,
这些士兵就会立即摧毁第五纵队
won't they? Yes, they will.
是吗 是的
You're doing great, Val. Keep breathing.
你做得很好 瓦尔 保持呼吸
You're at 2 centimeters.
宫口已经张开两公分
This baby's coming. Can I get you anything?
小宝宝马上要出来了 需要点什么吗
Yeah, glass of water? Thirsty.
给我杯水吧 渴了
Okay.
好
No! Aah!
不
You have a look. What's up?
你有心事 怎么了
I want to talk to you about "Live Aboard." Tyler...
我想跟你谈谈飞船体验的事 泰勒
Mom, I get that you're not crazy about that idea,
妈妈 我知道你不赞成
believe me, but it's important to me.
相信我 我理解你 但这对我很重要
And I understand your concern about me moving up there,
我也理解你对于我住进飞船的顾虑
and so does Anna.
安娜也有她的顾虑
Really?
是吗
She even invited us up for dinner,
她甚至邀请我们共进晚餐
I mean, just me, you, Lisa and Anna.
就你 我 莉莎和安娜四人
Okay.
好的
What?
什么
Okay.
我答应
Take your food. Oh, yeah.
拿上吃的 好的
I love you. Me too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Jack, it's Erica.
杰克 是埃丽卡
Get everyone to the church. I have a plan.
召集大家去教堂 我有计划了
Where's Ryan?
瑞安呢
I'm not sure. What's going on? Why'd you call us here?
不清楚 什么情况 找我们干嘛
Tyler's joining the "Live aboard" Program.
泰勒要参加飞船体验计划
I can't stop him, but I can stop Anna.
我拦不住他 但我可以阻止安娜
I don't understand.
我不明白
Ryan told us that Anna's V soldier eggs are about to hatch.
瑞安说过安娜的V星士兵卵即将孵化
If she has thousands of
如果她麾下集结了
V soldiers at her disposal... We're dead.
成千上万的士兵 我们就死定了
We are out of time. This is it.
我们时间不多了 要马上行动
So what do you suggest we do?
你的意思是
We storm the ship and kill all the eggs?
我们冲上飞船 灭掉所有卵吗
That is exactly what I'm suggesting.
正是如此
My kind of plan. I like your spunk.
这计划合我胃口 欣赏你的勇气
But none of us have ever been up there before.
但我们一个也没去过飞船
We don't even know where the eggs are.
我们连卵在哪里都不知道
No, we don't. Joshua does.
我们不知道 但约书亚知道
It's never gonna happen. We had a plan
这根本行不通 我们计划过
to take out the eggs, but since the shuttle was shot down,
除掉那些卵 但自从飞行舱被炸的事之后
Anna's practically locked down the ship.
安娜基本上封锁了飞船
Okay, there has to be something we can do.
必须想个办法
There's two ways into the incubation chamber--
进入孵化舱有两条路
through a guarded corridor
一是穿过有重兵把守的走廊
and through an entrance in Anna's private quarters.
另外还有个入口 在安娜的私人区域
Not even I can get in there anymore. I can.
现在连我也进不去了 但我能
Anna invited Tyler and me
安娜邀请我和泰勒
onto her ship for dinner. This is too dangerous.
去她的飞船吃晚餐 这太危险了
You'll need to create a diversion
到时声东击西
to get Anna out of her quarters
想办法把安娜引出来
so that erica's got time to get to the eggs.
好让埃丽卡趁机去破坏掉卵
Dinner's at 7:00.
晚餐七点开始
You'll need an explosive to destroy the eggs.
你们要准备好爆♥炸♥装置毁掉卵
Now we're talking. What kind?
这才象话嘛 要什么样的
I have to go. Contact me when everything's set up.
我必须结束通话了 一切准备就绪后联♥系♥我
We need to know you'll be here
我们需要知道你们会来
if we're gonna risk everything on our end.
才能在这里背水一战
We will.
我们会的
Marcus released another wave of guards through the ship.
马库斯又派出一批警力巡查飞船
They're searching everyone.
搜查每一个人
You've gotta get rid of the comms device.
你得把通讯器处理掉
If they find it on you, we'll all be exposed.
一旦被他们发现 我们全都完蛋
You haven't returned our calls. You okay?
你一直没回我们的电♥话♥ 怎么了
I needed my line to be free. My baby's being born.
我的手♥机♥不能占线 我的孩子就要出生了
What? I've been waiting for Dr. Pearlman
什么 我在等普罗曼医生的电♥话♥
to give me a call to see if they need my help.
以防需要我帮忙
I haven't heard from her.
但她还没打来
What's going on?
怎么了
Erica's been invited up to the ship tonight.
埃丽卡受邀今晚去飞船
She's gonna destroy Anna's soldier eggs.
她要去炸毁安娜的士兵卵
Are you serious?
真的吗
Yeah. I'm going with you.
是的 我和你一起去
You're gonna need my help with this.
你一个人恐怕有困难
No. Ryan, I think you should stay here,
不 瑞安 你应该留下
in case Val or the baby need you.
瓦尔和孩子可能会需要你
Once you get up there, then what?
就算你上了船 然后呢
Anna's never gonna let you out of her sight.
安娜不会让你离开她的视线
Joshua's planning a diversion.
约书亚会制♥造♥一次佯攻
Anna will be pulled away for safety,
想办法牵制住安娜
And then she'll make a move.
然后埃丽卡再行动
Yeah, but what about Marcus? He's her watchdog up there.
这行 那马库斯呢 他就跟个看门狗似的
You can't pull this off under his nose.
这事儿在他眼皮底下办不成
I can get Marcus off the ship.
我可以把马库斯引下船
Well, I'm on top of the V's most wanted list--
我是V星人的首要通缉目标
Makes me excellent bait.
我是个绝佳的诱饵
Okay. Well, to do this,
好 不过要实行计划
Erica's gonna need a layout of the ship.
埃丽卡需要飞船的结构图
Every detail you can remember, everything.
你能记得的任何细节 全部告诉我
The armada of ships from our home planet
母星派出的舰队
have arrived ahead of schedule.
比计划提前达到
They're within striking range of earth.
已经进入攻击地球的射程
Keep them cloaked and at bay.
吩咐他们隐身待命
We don't want them revealed
在准备好进入下一阶段之前
until we're ready for the next stage.
我不希望他们暴露
Tyler's mother is joining you tonight for dinner, as planned?
泰勒的妈妈今晚会如约赴宴吗
With agent Evans as my ally on the ground
有了埃文斯探员做我的陆上盟友
and my newborn army,
再加上我新生的军队
the humans won't know what hit them.
那些人类将无处可逃
We got a problem. The comms device isn't working.
我们有麻烦了 通讯器失效了
What? We're supposed to confirm with Joshua we're go.
什么 我们需要跟约书亚确认登舰事宜的
Look, if we can't reach him,
如果我们没能联♥系♥到他
you're not going up there, Erica.
你就不能冒险上去 埃丽卡
Well, we can try skywriting.
我们可以试试用飞机在空中写字
I could go to Chad Decker.
我可以去找查德·德克尔
No. Anna's lapdog?
不行 安娜的那个宠物狗
I prefer the skywriting idea.
我宁愿选择在空中写字
Unless someone has a better idea,
除非有人能有更好的主意
I don't see we have another choice.
我不觉得我们能有别的选择
Jack, Chad is the one who went to Anna
杰克 是查德跑到安娜面前
with our plans to blow up the shuttle.
泄露了我们炸毁飞行舱的计划
Chad is the one who went on air to convince people
查德他还在新闻直播中劝告人们
to follow her, to keep her here.
跟随她 留住她
What makes you think you can trust him?
你凭什么觉得他还值得信任
I don't.
我不信任他
Look, that's why we'll have him deliver a message
正因如此 我们可以让他转交一封
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表