剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Use their web site to send out an SOS,
通过他们的网站发出一个求救信♥号♥♥
they will intercept the message and come calling,
V星人将拦截消息并做出回应
and then we kill them.
到时就能将他们一举歼灭
There are 29 ships hovering over our heads
有29架飞船就悬在我们头顶
and we don't know why.
而我们却不知个中原因
If we do this,
如果我们这么做
we take the V alive, finally get some answers.
就能活捉一个V星人 得到一些答案
I told his father I would keep him safe.
我向他父亲保证过 要确保他的安全
It's up to you, Alex.
你决定吧 阿历克斯
You've lost friends, so have we.
你失去了朋友 我们也一样
But if we don't stop them,
如果我们不阻止他们
more people are going to die.
更多无辜的人就要送命
Lisa failed the test.
莉莎没有通过测试
Her death would be
她的死对我们来说
a beat victory for us.
可能是个伟大的胜利
Or a great loss.
也可能是巨大的损失
But what if she is turning?
但如果她在发生转变呢
What if her feelings for Tyler are real?
如果她对泰勒的感情是真的呢
If they are,
如果这是真的
she could be a great asset for us against Anna.
她将成为我们对抗安娜的有力武器
If you're wrong,
但如果你判断失误
we lose the chance to destroy an enemy.
我们将失去一个消灭敌人的机会
I've known Lisa her whole Life.
我对莉莎再了解不过了
She seems human.
她有人性
She's--She's changing.
她 她正在蜕变
She's changing like we did.
她在变得和我们一样
How do you know you're not being manipulated?
你如何确定你没有被人利用
What if this is a trap to test where your loyalty lies?
这会不会是检验你忠诚度的一个陷阱呢
We can never trust her.
我们永远不能相信她
Anna's right.
安娜说的没错
I need to start my own life.
我要开始我的新生活
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I've been thinking,
我在想
what if I join "live board",
我要是加入了飞船体验计划
live up here?
住在这里会怎样
Look, I know it's a big step.
我知道这是个大胆的决定
Ever since I was a kid, I always knew something
从小 我就一直坚信
amazing would happen to me.
会有神奇的事降临在我身上的
Like the chance to live on a spaceship?
比如有朝一日能住在宇宙飞船上吗
No.
不是的
Talking about you.
我是说遇见你
You okay with this?
你觉得这样可以吗
No.
不
Any word from phone trace? Not yet.
电♥话♥追踪有结果吗 还没
No word from Val?
没有瓦尔的消息吗
No. I've been looking everywhere.
没有 我到处都找遍了
Figured I'd check in on you,
所以我来你这边
see if I could do something right today.
看看今天能不能帮上忙
We're using the teacher as bait to lure out the V.
我们在用那个老师当诱饵引出V星人
Any idea how he'll operate?
对杀手的下一步行动有什么想法吗
Yeah, he'll want to make his moves up close, knives, no guns.
他会采用近身战术 用刀 不用枪
All your tech, you don't have guns?
你们那么牛的技术 难道连枪都没有
You shoot one of our weapons through a guy,
你们用枪击落了一个我们的武器
people are going to start asking questions.
大众已经开始对V星人心生疑虑
Blades are simple, untraceable and effective.
用刀简便易行 不留痕迹 却十分有效
That's what he'll use.
他接下来会用刀
It's how I did it.
我过去也这么干过
Evans?
埃文斯
What's the latest on Caruso?
有卡鲁索的最新消息吗
The NYPD reported shots fired
纽约警局报告市中心他父亲家的
on the rooftop of his dad's midtown apartment.
公♥寓♥屋顶上发生一起交火事件
I checked it out, nothing.
我查过了 一无所获
Well, you better find him quick.
你最好尽快找到他
There's more.
还有很多事等着我们
So...
那么
Why did you guys join The Fifth Column?
你们为什么要加入第五纵队
We had to.
情非得已
Her to protect her son,
她是为了保护儿子
me to protect my congregation, my faith.
我是为了保护教♥徒♥们 和我的信仰
What about you?
你呢
My father fought in Vietnam.
我父亲参加过越战
My grandpa, World War II.
爷爷是二战老兵
I wanted to make a difference like they did.
我想像他们一样有所作为
You are.
你会的
My dad warned me I wasn't cut out for this.
我父亲警告过我 我不是干这行的料
He was right.
他说的没错
Stick to the plan, Alex.
照计划行事就好 阿历克斯
And everything's going to be okay,
一切都会好起来的
just stick to the plan.
跟着计划走就行
What?
怎么了
Uh, there have been six murders,
又有六起谋杀
London, Tokyo, Los Angeles and Sydney——
发生在伦敦 东京 洛杉矶 和悉尼
all Fifth Column.
都是第五纵队的人
This incredible intervention in Timbal
V星人在提姆波尔这次不可思议的介入
is being called a miracle,
被称作一个奇迹
with Anna being hailed a saviour.
安娜本人也被冠以救世主的名号♥
Thanks to high commander Anna's gift of blue energy,
多亏V星指挥官安娜送来的蓝色能源
Timbal's power grid and infrastructure
提姆波尔的电力和基础设施
has been restored.
已经恢复正常
Hospitals are back up and running.
医院得以重建并开始运营
And V shuttles continue to land with emergency supplies.
V星飞船仍源源不断地送来救急物资
As a result, leaders here at the World Progress Forum have made a
因此 参加世界发展论♥坛♥的各国领导人
stunning reversal of their decision from earlier this morning
今天早些时候反对安娜发表演说的态度
to refuse Anna's presentation.
发生了惊人的转变
I made a promise when I arrived to share our technology.
我在到来时就承诺 将与你们共享技术
And to leave your planet better than we found it.
让地球成为一个更适宜居住的星球
Clean, sustainable energy.
洁净 可再生的能源
No pollution.
没有污染
No infrastructure needed.
也不需要设备
Just power.
只产生能量
The same power that runs our ships.
我们的飞船也是靠此能量运转
Blue energy is the answer
对于人类世界迫在眉睫的问题
to your world's most pressing concern.
蓝色能量是一剂良药
And to the people of Timbal,
而对于提姆波尔的人♥民♥
it was an answer to crisis.
蓝色能量是解决危机的最佳答案
Our needs are simple and our desire to help is great.
我们所需甚少 但我们的助人之心无量
Mr. Cheeva, do you care to comment on what Anna has done?
齐瓦先生 请问您如何评价安娜的所作所为
The high commander has done an amazing and selfless thing.
指挥官所做的是伟大而无私的事情
She should be commended.
她理应得到嘉奖
It's obvious we have a lot to learn from you.
显然 我们要向你们多多学习
Secretary-general,
秘♥书♥长♥先生
any further comment on today's events?
对今天的事件您有什么进一步的看法吗
Off the record, of course.
当然 不对外公开
Anna came here under the guise of diplomacy,
安娜打着外交的幌子来到这里
but played politics with tragedy.
但面对灾难却玩起了政♥治♥游戏
She used the people of Timbal
她利用提姆波尔的人♥民♥
to gain public and political clout.
笼络民心 攫取政♥治♥影响力
The question is, if they're just visitors,
问题就在于 如果他们只是天外来客
why does she need that clout?
她为什么需要这样的影响力
The V will be at the meet in less than an hour.
不到一小时 V星人就会出现在见面地点
Let's go over the plan one more time.
我们再把计划过一遍
Codes are embedded in photos,
接头暗号♥嵌入在照片里
Anything where there's five,
任何隐含"五"的都有可能
Five fingers, five dogs, could be anything.
五根手指 五只狗 等等
It should only be us at the meet and the V.
到时应该只有我们几个和那个V星人
After hours, no security, no guards.
几小时候后 没有保安 没有警卫
Dance floor's all ours.
整个游乐场都是我们的
You'll have my sweet voice in your ear the whole time, kid.
小子 我动听的声音会一直在你耳畔
You're going to be okay, Alex.
你不会有事的 阿历克斯
Sorry, padre, ran out of holy water.
对不住了 神父 没有圣水给你用了
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表