剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
I've heard that one before. No, this is a good one.
这话我已经听过了 这个线索绝对有价值
That's my coffee.
那是我的咖啡
A truck suspected of hauling drugs
纽约警局昨晚扣押了一辆
was impounded by N.Y.P.D. last night.
涉嫌运毒的货车
They searched for residue-- no drugs.
虽然货车上没有毒品
But they did find traces of...
却发现了一些残留物
C4. Aha. See this?
C4炸♥弹♥ 没错 看到了吗
The truck came from here on Long Island. Nice!
货车始发地是长岛 很好
Field trip? Can I drive?
走一趟现场吧 我开车行吗
No.
不行
Silos are empty.
那些筒仓都是空的
We're still searching the grounds,
虽然还在搜查
but I gotta tell you,
不过我还是想说
this feels like another dead end. Yeah.
估计又是死胡同 是啊
What's this, 20 leads we found on this cell so far?
迄今为止 我们至少有20条线索了吧
Every one of them's fallen through. Uhhuh.
每条线索都无果而终 是啊
What?
看什么呢
Look at the SAT photo.
根据卫星图显示
Yeah? That's our truck.
怎么 这是我们扣下的货车
What is a white truck doing parked in front of that shack?
白色货车停在小棚子外面干什么呢
Nothing.
什么也没有
I think we can rule out suicide.
应该不是自杀
C-4.
C-4炸♥弹♥
[EXPLOSIVES]
[易爆品]
Yeah, this is Ryan.
我是瑞安
I need your help.
帮个忙
How'd you get this number?
你怎么有我的号♥码
They're here. It's starting.
他们到了 开始了
I'm not that guy anymore. Don't call me again.
我不干了 别再打来了
Hey. Ready for lunch?
饿了吗
Oh, yeah. I'm hungry.
确实饿了
What if that was important?
别误了重要的事
Sweetheart, there is nothing more important than you.
宝贝 我心中你最重
How'd you get tickets?
你从哪儿搞到的票
Dude, I can't believe
哥们儿 真不敢相信
we're about to see the inside of a freakin' spaceship.
我们要去参观奇异的太空飞船了
You rock.
你真牛
Holy! This is awesome.
我靠 厉害
Dude! This is incredible, man! It's like an amusement park.
简直跟做梦一样 像到了游乐场
...to the main docking station will only take
我们将飞行2分钟到达飞船底层
about two minutes, so hang on tight and enjoy the ride.
请系好安全带 祝大家旅行愉快
Unbelievable, man. Oh. my...
难以置信 我的天...
Step this way, please,
请走这边
and welcome.
欢迎大家
Hello.
你们好
Welcome to the New York Mother Ship.
欢迎来到纽约母舰
My name is Lisa.
我叫莉莎
The examiner says the body's been dead less than a day,
法医推断死亡不超过24小时
but he was tortured before he was killed.
不过被杀之前他遭受了酷刑
They've been printing fake docs--passports, I.D.s.
这些人的文件 护照和身份证都是假的
Best fakes I've ever seen.
造假技术算是一流了
It's a major operation, but no one was here.
主基地在这里 却空无一人
They cleared out like they knew we were coming.
这些人料到我们会追查到这里
We'll get the prints off the victim,
采集一下受害者的指纹
see if we can get his I.D.
看看能不能查出此人的身份
Our ability to manipulate gravity
对万有引力的控制
is essential for long-term space travel.
使我们得以长♥期♥在天空遨游
Dude, dude, check it out.
伙计 看呀
Oh, dude. That v girl's coming over here.
哥们儿 外星小妞过来了
Be cool.
酷着点
Having a good time?
玩得高兴吗
Having a great time.
非常高兴
Good. Have you heard about our new peace ambassador program?
有没有听说过我们的和平大使活动
Peace ambassador program?
和平大使活动
Yeah. You sign up, hang out with v's,
登记注册之后 与V星人共处
learn about our culture,
学习我们的文化知识
and you act as v ambassadors to your own communities.
然后变成V星的大使
You even get a uniform.
我们会发你们统一制♥服♥
Ah, it sucks. you have to be 18 years old to join.
郁闷 需要满18周岁才能参加
We're only 17.
我们才17岁
You can still join. You just need your parent's signature.
得到家长签字之后 你们就可以参加
Yeah. Well, that's, uh, kind of a tough sell right now.
没错 不过目前看有点困难
Our parents don't even know we're here.
父母还不知道我们到这里来
Too bad. I just got assigned to the New York Chapter.
真不巧 我刚刚被派到纽约分会来
We could've spent some time together.
本来有机会可以和你们相处的
We're all so quick to jump on the bandwagon.
我们都愿意尽快的随大流
And a ride on the bandwagon, it's...
而随大流的做法可能会些
It sounds like fun.
乐趣所在
But before we get on,
不过 行动之前
let us at least make sure it is sturdy...
我们至少应该思量一下 此事是否
and sound.
真实牢靠
Let us at least examine it to really make sure
起码要仔细考虑 去飞船参观
it is something that we want to climb aboard.
是不是一件有意义的事
No one is saying, "don't trust the visitors."
不能说 V星来客不可信
Don't they need to earn our trust?
他们会不会在乎我们的信任呢
It's something we all need to think about.
这一点我们需要仔细考虑
I thought we were clear about this, Jack.
杰克 我本以为我们的意见是统一的
People need to hear the v's are part of god's plan.
我们要让大家相信 V星是上帝的安排
They hear it from you, father.
神父 你可以自己去说
They need to hear it from you, too.
你也要这样说
I thank god for the visitors every day, Jack.
杰克 我每天都要感谢上帝让他们到来
This church stood empty for years. Now look at it.
这里已经数年无人问津 可看看现在
The visitors are not driving people away from god.
外星人没有将人们从上帝身边带走
They're driving people back to god.
而是把人们召回到上帝身边
People are scared, Father. That's why they come.
神父 大家吓坏了 所以才来教堂
But they come, and that's the blessing in disguise.
外星人也并非假装友好
It bothers me that they showed up
不过这事让我很不安
right when we needed them the most.
我们急切期待之时 他们就出现了
The world's in bad shape, father.
神父 世界处在极度动荡之中
Who wouldn't welcome a savior right now?
现在不就是救世主应运而生的时候吗
I agree they're a god send,
在我看来 他们是上帝的使者
and we should be grateful.
对此我们应该心怀感激
But that's the danger.
这种想法很危险
Under the right conditions and with enough time,
这种情况下 不加时日
gratitude can move into worship...
感激就会变成崇拜
or worse--devotion.
甚至变成信仰
I thought you priest types would like to see something.
我觉得神职人员会喜欢看到这个
They healed me.
他们把我治好了
I got no pain.
一点也不疼了
My god, Roy.
上帝啊 罗伊
It's amazing. Yeah.
太神奇了 是啊
Ty.
泰勒
Come here for a second.
过来一下
Your principal sent me this link to this...
你们校长发给我这个的链接...
Awesome video.
很棒的视频
What are you doing on my account? Check it out.
你上我的账号♥干嘛 看着
More, more, more! come on!
再多点儿 多点儿 快
V's rule! come on! hurry up.
V统天下 快来 快
There's gonna be people coming.
会有人过来的
V's rule! V's rule, man!
V统天下 V统天下 哥们儿
First and foremost, the fact that you're tagging now--
首先 事实上你现在在到处涂鸦
So proud.
多么令人骄傲啊
I called Brandon's folks to kind of, you know, spread the joy.
我打电♥话♥给布兰登的父母分享这份喜悦
They weren't surprised.
他们并不感到意外
They said that you two are obsessed with the V's.
他们说你俩已经对V星人着魔了
I'm not obsessed.
我没有着魔
Really? Because this looks very obsessive to me.
是么 因为这个看起了让我着迷
Texts, instant messages.
文章 即时消息
And here's an--an entire page
而且还有...还有整页面的
About how to spread their word through tagging.
关于如何通过涂鸦散播他们的讯息
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表