剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
Can I talk with you a few minutes in private?
我能私下和你聊聊吗
It's urgent.
事情紧急
You know what? Why don't I go put on a pot of coffee?
我去泡壶咖啡来如何
Ryan. I might be able to help.
瑞安 我也许能助你一臂之力
Hey, your friend's here.
你有个朋友找你
Good to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
It's been, what, a year now since we've seen each other?
上次见面是一年前的事了吧
Uh, we were just about to sit down and have dinner.
我们正准备用晚餐
I haven't eaten yet. I'll join you.
我还没吃晚饭 跟你们一起吃
James took red ribbon at the science fair today.
今天在科学展览会上 詹姆斯得到了红绶带
Oh, yeah? Salt volcano?
真的吗 盐火山得奖了
Cartesian diver. Cartesian diver.
是迪卡尔密度计 迪卡尔密度计
Good job, kiddo.
做得好 孩子
So how'd you two lose touch?
你们俩怎么会失去联♥系♥
Our priorities shifted.
因为工作调动
And what are your plans while you're in town?
你来镇上有什么打算
I just came with some old friends to catch up a little.
我约几个老朋友来是让想大家一起叙叙旧
They're coming by later, in fact.
其实他们稍后就到
They're eager to see John.
他们迫不及待要见约翰
My family's not familiar with the old gang.
我的家人跟这群老伙计都不怎么熟
Not at all?
一个都没见过
No. Don't really dwell on the past.
没有 过去我们一直居无定所
There's too much richness in the present.
和那时比 现在的日子太幸福了
Our pals have already planned to see you, counting on it.
老朋友们早就计划来看你了 日盼夜盼的
You know how they are.
你了解他们
They won't leave without at least saying "hello."
他们不会连个招呼都不打就走的
Tell you what--why don't, uh, we meet them out instead?
我们何不在外面跟他们碰面呢
No need to subject Lillie and James
用不着把莉莉和詹姆斯
to a house full of guests on a school night.
介绍给满屋子的客人吧
Sure.
当然
Wouldn't want to inconvenience your family, now would we?
我也不想给你的家人带来不便 那我们走吧
I'm not interested in talking about
我并不想跟你们讨论
what my stepdad thought, okay?
我继父的所思所想
So if you're just here to, I don't know, find closure,
如果你们来是为了这个 请打道回府吧
then I can tell you what I learned a long time ago--
我可以告诉你们一个我很久前的发现
You don't find any.
你们将一无所获
So what did your friends want to talk to James about?
你们的朋友想跟詹姆斯聊些什么
A family matter.
家务事
His stepfather?
他的继父
I'm not sure. Our buddy's pretty secretive.
我不太清楚 那伙计守口如瓶
You heard about the John May message
V星飞船底部出现"约翰·梅万岁"的标语
that went out from the bottom of the V ships?
这事你听说了吗
There's a lot of John Mays in the world.
这世上叫约翰·梅的人有很多
Your stepfather started the resistance against the V's
早在V星人还未被地球人所知以前
before anybody even knew they were here.
你的继父就开创了抵抗V星人的先河
We're part of that resistance now.
我们现在也是抵抗事业的一份子
What resistance? I thought the V's were friendly.
抵抗什么 我认为V星人很友善
You guys are insane.
你们真是疯了
So how did you guys meet?
你们怎么认识的
At a restaurant.
在一家餐馆认识的
He was one table over, and he sort of... caught my eye.
他坐我对桌 我对他一见钟情
That sounds romantic.
真浪漫
So why now? What do you want?
为什么现在来找我 你们想得到什么
John May had a comms device he used to communicate
约翰·梅曾使用过一种通讯设备
with the resistance aboard the mother ship.
来联♥系♥母舰上的抵抗组织
We need that device to contact an ally up there.
我们也想用那个设备来联♥系♥舰上的弟兄
And, James, we're running out of time.
詹姆斯 我们时间紧迫
Okay, maybe we could raise Mork and Kal-el
也许我们可以用克里人的全息光波投影仪
Look, James, I know it's a lot to wrap your head around.
詹姆斯 我知道你心中现在有千头万绪
You think?
你真这么想
Where did your stepdad keep his things?
你继父把他的东西放在哪儿了
Boxed up in a storage unit in town.
打包了 存在镇上的一个储物间里
Got tired of looking at his stuff everywhere.
到处都是他的东西 看得人心烦
Look, man, I'm sure you and my stepdad were friends,
伙计 我肯定你和我继父是朋友
and you clearly have your whole cult fantasy thing
并且你显然狂热崇拜
about how swell of a guy John May was,
一个叫约翰·梅的人
But you weren't the one
但你不是他自杀后
he left when he killed himself.
被孤苦伶仃留在这世上的那个人
James...
詹姆斯
That suicide note was fake.
那个自杀遗言是假的
Have you lived here long?
你在这儿住了很久吗
No. I'm from L.A, so...
没有 我是从洛杉矶来的
Oh, yeah? Did you go to school out there?
是吗 你在那儿上的学吗
U.C.L.A.
加州大学洛杉矶分校
Great football.
他们的橄榄球威名远扬
You like football? Oh, yeah
你喜欢橄榄球吗 当然
I love the Trojans.
我喜欢特洛伊队
Me, too.
我也喜欢
The only problem is, U.C.L.A's team is the Bruins.
问题是 他们校队是棕熊队
I meant the Bruins.
我说的就是棕熊
A shame.
真是可惜了
Pretty girl like her...
像她这样的漂亮姑娘
Grace.
格蕾丝
Oh, God.
天哪
Storage unit in town.
储物间在镇上
Let's move.
走吧
Are you with us?
你跟我们一起去吗
James, are you with us?
詹姆斯 跟我们一起去吗
Yeah. Come on.
来吧 快走
The name you gave us isn't real.
你告诉我们的那个名字子虚乌有
Alex Morgan isn't real.
没有阿历克斯·摩根这个人
Yes... she was.
不 有这个人
She was my unborn daughter.
她是我未出生的女儿
He's stronger than we anticipated.
他比我们想的更坚强
He resisted the scours.
他抵抗住了噬心虫的折磨
You're going about this the wrong way.
你们弄巧成拙了
He can lead us to the Fifth Column.
他能把第五纵队引出来
We have to dig deeper than scours.
我们得用比噬心虫更高明的招儿
How long had she been like that for? Why was she with me?
她变成那样有多久了 她为什么要接近我
The V's planted her with you to watch and wait.
V星人把她安插在你身边监视你并等待时机
She wasn't human, mate,
她不是人类 伙计
So don't sweat it.
所以不用多想了
How well did you know my stepdad?
你对我的继父了解多少
He meant a lot to me. That's not an answer.
他对我来说很重要 你没回答我的问题
Yeah, been a lot of that today.
今天发生了很多事
Let's slow down.
大家冷静
Joshua said it was here somewhere, right?
约书亚说它在这里 对吧
He said it was in Reedsville.
没有 他说它在里德维尔
He didn't say it was here.
他没说在这里
I found it.
我找到了
What if it doesn't work? We pray...
如果这用不了呢 我们只能祈祷了
That georgie dies quickly. You know what? You sent him there.
祈祷乔琪死得快点 是你送他上去的
Hey, come on. Yeah, he's been hiding something all day.
别这样 他一整天都有事瞒着我们
I don't trust this guy.
我不相信他
Yeah that makes two of us. Yeah?
我也这么想 是吗
Just stop it. Stop it. This is about Georgie.
停一下 别闹了 该关心的是乔琪
Georgie, who's up there right now.
现在在上面的是乔琪
We can't afford mistrust, guys.
我们容不得半点猜忌 伙计们
Make no mistake, we will save him.
如无意外 我们就能救他
We can't lose our way every time we hit a roadblock.
我们不能每次遇到障碍 就迷失方向
Get it together.
我们要团结一致
What the hell are you shooting at?
你在射什么东西
I don't know.
我不知道
But we better get out of here before it wakes up.
但我们最好在它出现之前离开
It's that thing from the warehouse raid.
就是它突袭了仓库集♥会♥
It's a seeker.
是个追踪者
Where is it? I saw something flying over there.
他在哪 我看到那里有东西
Where the hell is it? Does anybody see it?
到哪去了 有人看到吗
Don't move.
别动
How the hell did they find us?
他们怎么找到我们的
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表