剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表
As a mother, I know...
作为一个母亲 我深知...
that if someone tried to hurt my son,
假如有人要伤害我的儿子
there's nothing I wouldn't do to stop them.
我会不顾一切阻止他们
Then I'm sure you'll do whatever you can to find who did this
那么我相信你会竭尽全力把这些歹徒找出来
before they hurt someone else's child.
以免他们伤害到其他人的孩子
I will.
我会的
You can count on it.
放心吧
Erica says Lisa identified you as one of her attackers.
埃丽卡说莉莎指认你是袭击她的人之一
Your face is all over the news,
新闻里到处都是通缉你的照片
Which is the last thing we need right now.
我们最不想看到这种事发生
It's no picnic for me either, mate.
我也不想这样啊 伙计
Well, this is the second time
这是V星人第二次
the visitors framed you for something you didn't do.
给你扣上莫须有的罪名了
Anything you wanna tell us?
你有什么想告诉我们的吗
I've got no idea what the visitors want from me, okay?
我不知道V星人想从我这里得到什么 好吗
I was starting to think
我开始觉得
it might have something to do with this other guy, names Parker.
这也许和这个叫帕克的人有关
Why him?
为什么是他呢
Four weeks ago,
四个星期前
before the visitors framed me for the first time,
在V星人第一次诬陷我之前
someone hired me to kill him.
有人雇佣我去杀他
Our suspects in this morning's attack are
今天早上的袭击事件的嫌疑犯是
Lawrence Parker and Kyle Hobbes.
劳伦斯·帕克和卡尔·霍布斯
Lawrence Parker is a weapons engineer,
劳伦斯·帕克是一名武器工程师
Did time as a CIA analyst in Beijing.
曾是中情局在北♥京♥的情报分♥析♥师
He works for dorset system labs.
他在多赛特系统实验室工作
Parker went missing four weeks ago.
帕克在四个星期前失踪了
He has access to top secret intelligence.
他能接触最高级别的情报
You talk to dorset.
你和多赛特实验室方面联♥系♥过
Did he take any of his weapons research with him?
他有没有带走任何武器研究资料呢
Dorset lab says no.
多赛特实验室说没有
Well, Hobbes is the key.
好了 卡尔才是关键人物
He wouldn't be involved in a simple assault.
他不可能只是参与一次简单的袭击
That doesn't match his M.O.
这与他一贯的作风不符
I suggest it's all part of a larger plan that he has,
据我推测 这只是他宏伟计划的冰山一角
And I suggest we find Kyle Hobbes.
我建议我们要把卡尔·霍布斯找出来
Hold on.
等一下
We've been looking for Hobbes for weeks. No luck.
我们找霍布斯找了几个星期了 一无所获
Lawrence Parker is a civilian. He's a weak link.
劳伦斯·帕克是一个普通人 他才是切入点
We go for Parker, we find him,
我们去找帕克 把他找出来
we get a shot at Hobbes.
就有机会逮住霍布斯
Evans...
埃文斯
You better be right.
希望你是对的
We focus on Parker. And move it.
我们把重点放在帕克身上 开始行动
Ty? Mom, do you know any more about, uh, Lisa?
泰 妈 你知道更多关于莉莎的事吗
I mean, they wouldn't let me into the healing center.
他们不让我进入治疗中心
Yeah, I do. She's gonna be okay.
没错 我知道 她会没事的
I-I-I should have told you that she was a visitor. I...
我应该告诉你她是V星人 我
Yeah, you kinda skipped that part.
对 你的确省略了这部分
You're gonna find the people that did this, right?
你们会找到干出这事的人 对吧
I will do everything that I can.
我会尽我所能
Hey. You wanna see her?
你想见她吗
Tyler, I didn't want you to see me like this.
泰勒 我不想让你看到我这个样子
I needed to see you.
我必须见你
I needed to know that you were okay.
我要知道你一切都好
Agent Evans.
埃文斯探员
I believe we have some friends in common--
我想我们有一些共同的朋友
Fifth Column.
第五纵队
We've spoken on the comms device.
我们用联络装置通过话
Joshua.
约书亚
It's nice to see your face.
见到你很高兴
Is it safe to talk?
在这里谈话安全吗
For a moment.
就一会儿
Listen to me carefully.
仔细听我说
The two men Lisa identified as her assailants are innocent.
莉莎指认的两名嫌疑人都是无辜的
Anna did this to her.
这都是安娜干的
Anna did this to her own daughter?
安娜对她的亲生女儿痛下毒手
Why?
为什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But the two men she identified have answers.
但她指认出来的两个人知道答案
You need to find them before Anna does.
你要在安娜之前找到他们
I didn't mean the things that I said to you yesterday,
昨天我跟你说的不是我的心里话
about not wanting see you.
我说我不想见你
I do.
其实我想
Then why did you say them?
那为什么你要这么说呢
I was confused
我很困惑
and scared.
也很害怕
I've never had feelings like this for someone before.
以前我从未对任何人有这种感觉
Neither have I.
我也是
My son is in love with her daughter.
我儿子正和她的女儿谈恋爱
Is he in danger?
他处于危险当中吗
At first, Tyler was just an assignment.
起初 爱上泰勒只是她的一个任务
But now I believe that her feelings for him are real.
但现在我想她对他动了真情
I don't think that she'd hurt him.
我不认为她会伤害他
Lisa, it's time.
莉莎 我们来接你了
Marcus. Hey, Marcus.
马库斯 嘿 马库斯
What's going on? Why can't I reach Anna?
怎么了 为什么我不能与安娜见面
I'm sorry, Mr. Decker. She's been indisposed.
很抱歉 德克尔先生 她身体不适
Indisposed?
身体不适
A visitor being attacked is a delicate story.
V星人遭袭击是一个敏感话题
You're going to need my help to control it.
你们需要我来帮助你们驾驭舆♥论♥
Thank you, Mr. Decker,
谢谢 德克尔先生
but we already have it under control.
一切已在我们掌控之中
Don't look at the cameras.
别看摄像机
Don't make eye contact with anyone.
别与任何人有眼神接触
Why not?
为什么呢
The less you give them, the more they want.
你给他们的越少 他们想得到的就越多
Anna.
安娜
Why are we cutting Mr. Decker off from us?
我们为什么要切断与德克尔先生的联♥系♥呢
We'll bring him back when the timing is right. Hey. Anna.
我们会在适当的时间请他回来 安娜
Anna.
安娜
I come to you today with a heavy heart.
今天 我怀着无比沉痛的心情来到大家面前
A terrible hate crime has been committed against one of my people.
今天有人对我的子民犯下十恶不赦的罪行
Members of a terrorist group, the fifth column,
第五纵队 这个恐怖组织的成员
have brutally assaulted a member of my family--
残忍♥地袭击了我的家人
my own daughter Lisa.
我的亲生女儿 莉莎
Despite our best efforts
尽管我们尽了最大的努力
To demonstrate our care and concern for the human race,
来表示我们的对人类的关怀
to improve life on your planet,
来改善你们星球的生活
to share our resources and technology,
来分享我们的能源与技术
asking for nothing in return,
不求任何回报
there are those among you who wish to harm us.
但你们当中仍有些人想伤害我们
In the wake of yesterday's shuttle disaster
经历了昨天的飞行舱惨案[上海]
And this brutal assault on my daughter,
和今天我女儿的被袭事件后[伦敦]
my people no longer feel safe here.
我的子民觉得这里不再是一个安全之地
So I have come to a decision.
所以我做出了决定
We are leaving.
我们要离开
Anna's lying. They're never leaving.
安娜在撒谎 他们不会离开的
Then why make the announcement?
那为什么要发表声明呢
No, it's theater. You know, the boo-ho
不 这都是在演戏 什么飞机门
the attack on the princess? She's putting on a show.
公主门的 她都是在作秀
Hobbes is right.
霍布斯说得没错
Anna could have healed Lisa's wounds,
安娜明明可以治好莉莎的伤
but instead, she left them for the world to see.
但相反的 她让世人看到这一切
The question is why?
问题是为什么这么做
What is her interest in you and Parker?
你和帕克的哪点引起了她的兴趣
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, we need to find out.
好吧 我们要查出来
Joshua said that Anna is the one who beat Lisa,
约书亚说是安娜痛下毒手
slashed her face.
划花丽莎的脸
剧集 | V星入侵(2009) | 导航列表